BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 11:06:43 AM EDT

<-----
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry, everyone will still think you're an idiot.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
TEEEE HAW HAW!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell, N_T can do that every couple days and nobody takes him seriously.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Not quite.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah I know, substence not quality, too bad half of mine are IBTL, +1, DUPE, ect
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell no.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]
woo!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll bet you've been waiting all year for this

Didn't know what to expect from the title though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

How true!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'll bet you've been waiting all year for this

Didn't know what to expect from the title though.

Nah this is just what happens when im stuck in a dorm room and and havent gone shooting in 3 months.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Nah this is just what happens when im stuck in a dorm room and and havent gone shooting in 3 months.

You've made up for it by meeting wimminz right?

If you can't have one source of pleasure, get the other I say.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've made up for it by meeting wimminz right?

If you can't have one source of pleasure, get the other I say.

Yeah shure I meet them, then a month later I find out there . Im hoping this isnt all women and that I just have really bad luck.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm taking you more seriously already.

In fact, you look different ... did you suddenly get taller?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah shure I meet them, then a month later I find out there . Im hoping this isnt all women and that I just have really bad luck.

No, it is definitely all women. The only difference with other women is that there are varying degrees of lunacy.

For example, you may find one that fiends your penis. This is a good form of craziness. On the other hand, you may find one that fiends other penises. This is a bad form of craziness. All in all, the price of pie is almost always a depreciating investment, and when you get ready to sell it, you are usually in the hole for money, no matter how many upgrades you put on her. Much like a car

I read on here earlier that the key to being a good batchelor is to recognize a 3 week relationship before it turns into 6 months. If you can do that, you'll come out ahead!

Hijack off
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it is definitely all women. The only difference with other women is that there are varying degrees of lunacy.

For example, you may find one that fiends your penis. This is a good form of craziness. On the other hand, you may find one that fiends other penises. This is a bad form of craziness. All in all, the price of pie is almost always a depreciating investment, and when you get ready to sell it, you are usually in the hole for money, no matter how many upgrades you put on her. Much like a car

I read on here earlier that the key to being a good batchelor is to recognize a 3 week relationship before it turns into 6 months. If you can do that, you'll come out ahead!

Hijack off

I have come to the conclusion that all women are crazy, I just have to find the one thats the crazy I can handle.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#18]
aiiii homie u's sme serious mother fracker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top