Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:38:18 AM EDT
Whats the going rate these days..  Guy at work is thinking of one..  Told him I'd find out what I can..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the first listings on gunbroker I found was a buy it now of $850, plus shipping and then transfer, so say $900
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#2]
he said he wants gov't profile and 1/7 twist?  I dont see that on BM's web page..  I read here that that was availble if you ordered it?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't pay more than $800.

ETA I paid $963 for my Hbar A2 carbine in Maryland at gunstore rip off prices.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
he said he wants gov't profile and 1/7 twist?  I dont see that on BM's web page..  I read here that that was availble if you ordered it?

Yep, you need to call in for that barrel. Not too many options if your buddy is dead-set on a 20" A2. You can get 20" gov't profile flattops from CMMG and Bravo Company (when in stock, I suppose), but with an A2 upper? BM is the only name that jumps to mind.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top