Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 3:30:03 AM EDT
I find it hard to believe this one has not been posted, but I searched, and got nothing, so here goes.

Click here
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:37:44 AM EDT
to quote a team members avatar,

that would have been a bang flop situation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:42:51 AM EDT
Nice job on the cops part. I was in a situation where I almost had to shoot a dog, two of them actually. I'm glad they decided to run.

I bet that dog never runs at a cop again
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:43:07 AM EDT
That guy has more discipline than I do. I'd have shot the little fuck.

Quick-thinking partner, though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:47:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:50:28 AM EDT
nice to see cop use his brain instead of his pistol for a change.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:55:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By luger355:

Not in that case. Should have shot it, there are kids around and that thing tore off in their direction afterwards. Put that fucker DOWWWWWWN.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:59:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 4:08:43 AM EDT by luger355]

Originally Posted By HKTackDriver:

Not in that case. Should have shot it, there are kids around and that thing tore off in their direction afterwards. Put that fucker DOWWWWWWN.

how do you gather that the dog is running in the direction of the kids???

from what i saw the mutt made a b-line for the field behind the second house, away from everybody.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:10:36 AM EDT
I thought it said "Dog tasted by cop."
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:13:53 AM EDT
In about 2 more seconds that dog would have been shot.The other officer is the only thing that stopped it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:36:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

that would have been justice
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:47:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 4:57:11 AM EDT by Dave_A]

KNP, maybe? They do, after all...

(Sorry, I just got done sitting in a guard tower all day/night (in civvies, so as not to offend the natives or provide footage for the local media pukes), armed with an extremely deadly portable radio... 0730-2000... All because some locals were protesting on the other side of post... Local PD handled it all, but we had to watch the fence all day while they did)

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:47:37 AM EDT
Good reaction by the cop. So good, that I think it was staged
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:41:43 AM EDT
Damn, I was hoping this would be about Dog the bounty humper.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:31:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HarrySacz:
In about 2 more seconds that dog would have been shot.The other officer is the only thing that stopped it.

That dog doesn't know just how close he came to a few extra breathing holes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:01:46 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:02:24 PM EDT
Should have finished the dog off while the taser was going.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:06:59 PM EDT
not to be racist but most of my black friends really dont like dogs! That dog for one, really needed to be shot. In texas the law states that you can shoot nusiance dogs or any dog that poses a danger to the community. In that situation both officers should have drew their primary weapons and the first one with a clean shot should have taken it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:32:53 PM EDT
I don't like dogs either.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:53:04 PM EDT
I'm a dog lover but that dog had it coming. Probably should have been put down. But very well handled by the LEO. Not far from here in Flint, MI. we've had a few shootings in the last couple years involving LEO's and dogs. The last one I remember was a very young puppy that even a child could have dealt with. But the LEO shot it anyway.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:33:12 PM EDT
I'm disappointed. With a title like that I felt sure that everyone would be in here fighting by now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:45:03 PM EDT

Vietnamese Foods Channel?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:49:32 PM EDT

Fucking dog lover. Peotect the kids and kill the dog. He is already guilty out attempted capital murder so why not kill him now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:42:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:44:08 PM EDT

Me too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:46:04 PM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:00:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By David_Hineline:
If you guys knew anything about dogs, that dog was not attacking look at his body language, tail wagging full power jumping for joy wanting to play, even while on ground shocked his tail was going, he just wanted to play jumpy jumpy.

I noticed that also.. He wasnt being agressive. He was playing.. But it's good he wasnt shot. High strung dog but doesnt deserve to be shot. But a dog running at you its tough to know unless you are around dogs alot I guess. Nobody was out of line here. Well, maybe Fido but I'm sure he wont go play jumpy jump anymore..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:10:32 PM EDT

If you guys knew anything about dogs, that dog was not attacking look at his body language, tail wagging full power jumping for joy wanting to play, even while on ground shocked his tail was going, he just wanted to play jumpy jumpy.

You realize, don't you, that there are some dog guys reading your comment, crying, and saying, "You're dern right. He was just playing! Mean old cop!"

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:32:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 10:39:51 PM EDT by luger355]

Originally Posted By 3rdStreet:

Fucking dog lover. Peotect the kids and kill the dog. He is already guilty out attempted capital murder so why not kill him now.

your right i am a dog lover im "fucking" proud of it!!!!

How about you save that bullet you want to use on the dog for the abusive owner.
nahh, that would be wrong. People should never be held acountable for animal abuse.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:45:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Valkyrie:

I noticed that also.. He wasnt being agressive. He was playing.. But it's good he wasnt shot. High strung dog but doesnt deserve to be shot. But a dog running at you its tough to know unless you are around dogs alot I guess. Nobody was out of line here. Well, maybe Fido but I'm sure he wont go play jumpy jump anymore..

He won't try to play with the big dogs anytime soon.

Hard to tell his motivation. He was happy and playful, but still has a full set of choppers.

I have seen Lupine dogs be very happy while tearing up cats and small dogs, "nothin' personal," happy but dangerous.

I'm glad the dog is OK but the "owner" should get a $500 fine and the dog needs to be on a tie down.

Rick
Top Top