Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 12:24:56 PM EDT

She called me up the other day and was like whats up , so I asked her if she found a job yet and NO she doesnt have to work she gets social security now.
How who knows but she does and there is NOTHING wrong with her except she is lazy and fat!
It sounds mean to talk about my sister like this but wtf, I work for everything I have and put up with so much bullshit so people like her can sit on there ass's pay $30.00 dollars for rent and collect ss and on top of that she gets child support from her daughters father  :flame: :flame:

Yeah its total crap , just because my sister wants to be fat and lazy she can now collect ssi benefits.
WTF?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You ought to meet mine.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is not fat but she is worthless.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like my Brother in Law. 45 years old if he worked 5-6 years of his worthless life I would be amazed. He told me , I was going to get a part time job but if I work I loose all my free benefits. What a dirtbag!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Soooo, go move in on her and eat all her groceries
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Why is she getting SS?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Who knows she is 23 years old , never had a job in her whole life, my mom lend her, her truck and never got it back !
Worthless!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTG/SNHAOWTT

(In before the grammar/spelling nazis have an orgasm with this thread)
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#9]

The only thing I can't figure out is why they are ok with living like that.  I've seen how people who live solely on assistance habitate and it doesn't look very good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#10]
WOW just WOW.. I have a POS worthless welfare sucking sister too!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top