Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It is not possible that the same immutable God both identified the Jews as His chosen people and described them as descendants of pigs and ape and promised that at the end of days the rocks and trees will call out to Muslims saying "Here is a Jew hiding behind me! Come and kill him!"

Don't sweat it O_P. If you think about, we get a new crop of "Yahweh = Allah" sophomores through here every few months, always with the same level of smug condescension.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where are the peaceful muslims that are tolerant of others religious beliefs?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

They are both sick today.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is not possible that the same immutable God both identified the Jews as His chosen people and described them as descendants of pigs and ape and promised that at the end of days the rocks and trees will call out to Muslims saying "Here is a Jew hiding behind me! Come and kill him!"

Don't sweat it O_P. If you think about, we get a new crop of "Yahweh = Allah" sophomores through here every few months, always with the same level of smug condescension.

It's also not possible that Yahweh both sent his son and did not send his son, but Christians and Jews still share the same God.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anything to reinforce your claims or do you just have your head in the sand out of denial?

Read up on Islam (hint: there is no 'moon God' like Pastor Joe tells you)

You're so wise.

Touche!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#6]
What's with that? Do we burn their Holy book regularly. Our Bibles and our flags they burn every day. Maybe some of those scum should get jobs, then they would have a new hobby. They could also buy more flags and Bibles for them to burn! Weeeeeeeeee!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If you think about, we get a new crop of ** sophomores through here every few months, always with the same level of smug condescension.

That's funny and I don't care either way!!  

I can't imagine a more smug and condesceding way of calling someone smug and condescending.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I already went outside and let off a few mags at the moon in an attempt to hit Allah. I don't know whether I was successful or not.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me see if I’ve got this….

You want me to believe in your definition of the Christian God that you don’t even believe in AND your definition of the Muslim god that you also don’t believe in and think we are ignorant when we don’t.

That’s a good one.

No you haven't 'got this'.  These are not my definitions.

You don't speak English as your primary langrage, do you?

...or is comprehension your primary difficulty?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's also not possible that Yahweh both sent his son and did not send his son, but Christians and Jews still share the same God.

That's because Christians and Jews both believe in the same God as described by the Old Testament.  The disagreement is on Christ's status as the Messiah, and as God.*  Islam re-writes everything.  Only the names stay the same, the stories are changed in their entirety.  Yahweh has as much in common with Allah as He does with Zeus.  

*As an aside, due to the doctrine of the Trinity you could say that the Jewish and Christian Gods are not entirely the same.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What's with that? Do we burn their Holy book regularly. Our Bibles and our flags they burn every day. Maybe some of those scum should get jobs, then they would have a new hobby. They could also buy more flags and Bibles for them to burn! Weeeeeeeeee!

And I am forced to wonder something:

What would happen if someone created a depiction of Mohammed and then submerged it into a jar of urine and blood, calling it Piss Prophet?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's because Christians and Jews both believe in the same God as described by the Old Testament.  The disagreement is on Christ's status as the Messiah, and as God.*  Islam re-writes everything.  Only the names stay the same, the stories are changed in their entirety.  Yahweh has as much in common with Allah as He does with Zeus.  

*As an aside, due to the doctrine of the Trinity you could say that the Jewish and Christian Gods are not entirely the same.  

Again, same God different interpretations of his message.  Everyone fits God around their beliefs, not the other way around.  Nobody can know who is correct in their interpretations.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#13]
the islamic "heaven" is a masagonistic (sp) sex house, full of lust and carnel pleasure (how many virgins, 87?) commit suicide for alah, and you get to have an eternal orgie?

The christian God only promises eternal love and happiness and peace.

yep, sound like the same to me.... NOT

and even if it is the same god....on a side note, you don't see "educated" bin ladden and other islamic leaders commiting suicide, because they knows it's a sin, for which they'll burn in hell...but they have no hesitation to send thousands of their fellow muslims to hell.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Arfcom will react as usual "goddman Muzies! kill 'em all!" while missing what is actually going on.

Where do you suppose they got all those Bibles?
The pakistani gov't provided them to the mob.
It is far better  to whip your populace up into a religious furor over Christians, than to have them realize that you, their leaders, are the cause of their shitty lives.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
the islamic "heaven" is a masagonistic (sp) sex house, full of lust and carnel pleasure (how many virgins, 87?) commit suicide for alah, and you get to have an eternal orgie?

The christian God only promises eternal love and happiness and peace.

Jesus explicitly says that there will be no marriage in heaven, meaning no nookie at all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Again, same God different interpretations of his message. Everyone fits God around their beliefs, not the other way around. Nobody can know who is correct in their interpretations.

Amen :)
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.  Muslims believe in the same Judaic God.  They believe that Jesus and Abraham (and others) were prophets of God.  They don't believe Jesus was a deity (like the Jews) and they believe Mohammad was God's last prophet and that the Qur'an is the word of God.

You guys crack me up.

You are so ignorant, but yet so sure of yourselves.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Anything to reinforce your claims or do you just have your head in the sand out of denial?

Read up on Islam (hint: there is no 'moon God' like Pastor Joe tells you)

Prepare for a flaming.
That is one of AR15.com's most treasured myths.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Arfcom will react as usual "goddman Muzies! kill 'em all!" while missing what is actually going on.

It is far better  to whip your populace up into a religious furor over Christians, than to have them realize that you, their leaders, are the cause of their shitty lives.

Government blaming Christians for the problems they don't want to fix?

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? From Nero to the geniuses who run San Fransisco.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

That's more than an aside, that's an essential piece of information. To deny the existence of a triune God is to deny the Christian God. To say that one is triune and one is not while claiming that they are in fact the same God contradicts Christian doctrine. It's unreasonable to suggest that a Christian should dismiss a fundamental attribute of their Creator, so they may simply say "Oh, it's the same God".

This isn't a minor difference. It clearly illustrates a fundamental difference between two deities.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Where are the peaceful muslims that are tolerant of others religious beliefs?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Because when people don't burn Bibles, it doesn't make the news?
I mean, what do you expect to see on CNN?
"Breaking News: Muslim man wakes up and goes to work, does not burn Bibles"
That's not exactly exciting news.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
When will those fucking idiots realize christians and muslims worship the same God

Christians do not worship the moon god of Islam or adhere to the teachings of the psychopathic conman Moo-ham-ed (may he rot in a pile of pig shit).
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Islam is a blood cult. Not a religion.  Well, I guess a blood cult can be a religion.

Either way.  They are stuck in the 13th century.

Yes yes yes, I know Christianity and Judiasm etc...have also killed in the name of God.......but that was hundreds of years ago.  We dont do it anymore. Especially in an organized way.

What if we decided to?  

Theologically speaking, that is the first correct statement I have seen.
Islam IS stuck in the 13th century - their theology has been "frozen" and no new interpretations are allowed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
This isn't a minor difference. It clearly illustrates a fundamental difference between two deities.

Exactly.

Christians believe (at least the non modalist Christians)  in God The Father, God The Son (Jesus) and God The Holy Spirit.

Christians believe that Yaweh was only partially revealed in the OT, and that with Christ the fullness of God was explained.

A system that does not believe in the divinity of Christ does not agree with Christians on a fundamental tennet of their faith.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
At least they didn't try to flush the bible down the toilet.

Normal toilet paper is too much for the sewage systems over there.
I daresay the Bible would be the death of it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white — except by piety and good action. ...”
-Mohammad

Surah 3:106-107
105. On the day when (some) faces will be whitened and (some) faces will be blackened; and as for those whose faces have been blackened, it will be said unto them: Disbelieved ye after your (profession of) belief. Then taste the punishment for that ye disbelieved.
106. As for those whom faces have been whitened, lo! In the mercy of Allah they dwell forever.
Surah 39:60
60. And on the Day of Resurrection thou (Muhammad) seest those who liked concerning Allah with their faces Middle Eastern Muslim's still regard blacks as slaves.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Normal toilet paper is too much for the sewage systems over there.
I daresay the Bible would be the death of it.

Indeed, as the paper used in most Bibles is actually pretty tough stuff. I have seen them survive all sorts of stuff.

I have never tried the experiment, but I imagine that if you tried to flush any part of the Bible bigger than Jude, you will end up with a clog of Biblical proportions.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
So what. My God is not the God of Islam and he doesn't need  men to meet out his vengence. They will answer to him not me.

The Koran says "produce one chapter like it" Well God and Jesus appeared to a young man in 1820. They never mentioned Allah, and gave the man a book that told more about Jesus. Another witness of Jesus Christ. The boy was a prophet and superceeded Muhamad. He left a line of prophets to this day. This was to establish Christ's Church one last time. All Muslims must read the Book of Mormon now because the Koran put out the challenge and God answered. If the Koran is right then the book must be read by all Islam to determine it's truth.

The Book of Mormon never mentioned Muhamad so I guess Islam is not a true religion. Book to book there is much more in the Book of Mormon relating to mans purpose and the purpose of Christ and living a good life than the Koran can come close to. It also proves the Bible true in claiming the divinity of Jesus. Old testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon and latter day revelation trump your Koran.

Let her rip boys!

Mormon's are not Christians.
Joseph Smith made that shit up, same as Muhammed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#28]
REPENT ALL YE SINNERS!!!!!!!

its not to late to know the flying spagetti monster and his plans for you.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Ever wonder why they have the time to protest so often?
They have no jobs, and their governments tell them it is the fault of the US.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
REPENT ALL YE SINNERS!!!!!!!

its not to late to know the flying spagetti monster and his plans for you.  

But be careful: As only the Alfredans have the true revelation of the way of Pasta. The Marinarans have been corrupted by association with the evil tomat, and will be taken from the noodly one and put into the doggie bag of despair before being thrown into the garbage disposal of eternal gloom.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Government blaming Christians for the problems they don't want to fix?

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? From Nero to the geniuses who run San Fransisco.....

I have a rifle, so I don't have to be a garden torch.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#32]
ROARRRRR......MUST GO RIOT IN STREETS. MUST GO THROW MOLOTOV COCKTAILS AT PAKISTANI EMBASSY. MUST GO CONVINCE BILLY GRAHAM TO ISSUE A $1 MILLION DOLLAR REWARD ON EACH OF THEIR HEADS. GRRRRRRR. ME ANGRY, ROARRRRR......

......nope, doesn't work. I suppose I'm just too non-confrontational "unpeaceful" to be a member of the "Religion Of Peace."

Guess I'll have to stick to Christianity after all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#34]
why would they go burning good tp like that?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
From the March 28 Asia Times- read it all at the link (the blue text).

Emphasis is obviously added.

The tragedy of Abdul Rahman also is the tragedy of Western religion. Islam differs radically from Christianity, in that the Christian god is a lover who demands love in return, whereas the Muslim god is a sovereign who demands the fulfillment of duty. Christian prayer is communion, an act of love incomprehensible to Muslims; Muslim worship is an act of submission, the repetition of a few lines of text to accompany physical expression of self-subjugation to the sovereign. The People of Christ are pilgrims en route to the next world; the People of Allah are soldiers in this one. Contrary to all the ink spilled and trees murdered to produce the tomes of Karen Armstrong and John Esposito, Christianity and Islam call forth different peoples to serve different gods for different reasons.

I am going to quote this again, since everyone seems to have missed it on page 2.....

There you go...discuss
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#36]
<edited per request>
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

We do.  It is you that don't know what you are talking about, as usual.

Allah is the God of Islam.  He is nothing at all like the God of Christianity and Judism.

Muslims say that their God is the same as ours, but they are liars.  Allah is indeed their name for a Moon god that was worshiped by muslims before Mohammad had his "revelation" from demons.  He wrote the Koran, based upon the false information "revealed" to him by demons.

The God of Christians has absolutely nothing in common with Allah.  The two are as different as can be.

Your quoting from Islamic propaganda does not impress.  I could not care less what Muslims think about their god and my God.

Don't much care what you think either, as a matter of fact.  But I get weary of people like you, that don't know what you are talking about, spreading false information about the God of Christianity.

And, just a word of caution.....He doesn't like it either.

You appear to be as much of a zealot as our fundamentalist friends that like to strap bombs to themselves and fly airplanes into buildings packed with innocent people.

All the trouble in the world comes from people like YOU, that  think what you happen to believe is the only way and everyone else is wrong.

A word of caution? From who? You? Spare us the veiled threats that your God will somehow show his displeasure if we don't tow your line. What a joke.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
<edited per request>

glad i saw it when i did
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<edited per request>

glad i saw it when i did

Me too, I thought is was very funny...too bad some around here don't....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Allah is the God of Islam.  He is nothing at all like the God of Christianity and Judism.

Muslims say that their God is the same as ours, but they are liars.  Allah is indeed their name for a Moon god that was worshiped by muslims before Mohammad had his "revelation" from demons.  He wrote the Koran, based upon the false information "revealed" to him by demons.

The God of Christians has absolutely nothing in common with Allah.  The two are as different as can be.

Your quoting from Islamic propaganda does not impress.  I could not care less what Muslims think about their god and my God.

Don't much care what you think either, as a matter of fact.  But I get weary of people like you, that don't know what you are talking about, spreading false information about the God of Christianity.

You appear to be as much of a zealot as our fundamentalist friends that like to strap bombs to themselves and fly airplanes into buildings packed with innocent people.

All the trouble in the world comes from people like YOU, that  think what you happen to believe is the only way and everyone else is wrong.

A word of caution? From who? You? Spare us the veiled threats that your God will somehow show his displeasure if we don't tow your line. What a joke.

Even if he is, his religion isn't going around flying planes into buildings and beheading those who disagree...thats the difference.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

THAT IS THE LAST FARKIN STRAW.

INSINUATING THAT O_P IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A MURDERING HEAD CHOPPING TERRORIST IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THE MODS OUGHT TO BAN YOUR SORRY REAR END RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW.

YOU NEED TO LEARN HUMILITY AND FOLLOW THE COC.

IF YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE O_P ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD, THEN I QUESTION YOUR ABILITY TO REASON.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an utter crock of shit.  Unless'n your a water jug OP is exactly 0 on the threat scale to you.  So unless a Christian agrees that his god is the same as Allah he's a zealot?  Call us back when the hordes of Christian zealots LIKE OP are sawing our heads off and then you can make a valid comparison to the bomb chuckers.  Otherwise you just look like a fool, and that's from someone who's athiest.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's hard to believe that people are really this stupid. Your mortal enemy has declared himself and his intentions to kill you, but all you can do is attack your allies.

Very, very sad.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Mormon's are not Christians.
Joseph Smith made that shit up, same as Muhammed.

Great another  "expert" to tell me who I am and what I believe.

ETA I guess you can just ask Joseph about that yourself on the Day of Judgement before the Judgement Bar of Our Savior.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT IS THE LAST FARKIN STRAW.

Don't worry.  Anyone who has been here for any length of time just sees that as what it is.  A know nothing blabbering about what he doesn't know.  Although I don't share your faith, I certainly don't hold the moronic notion that anyone who does and has strong convictions in it is the same as a bomb-strapping jihadi.  It certainly is not the mainstream of the religion nor has any Christian church I ever attended a service at asked it's followers to go forth and kill non-believers.

He's showed his ass for the whole board to see.   See..... isn't it hairy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What a tool.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
why would they go burning good tp like that?

That's a pretty jackassed thing to say.

Come to Texas and try and use it for tp, my little friend.

Texans will rip you a new one that'll need no tp.

Eric The(Serious)Hun
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Sorry, whether it's your friend Old_Painless or anyone else, a zealot is a zealot.

I stand by what I said and if you don't like it, tough.

People, of whatever religion or faith, that believe that their way is the only way and if you say otherwise you are wrong ....... they are the problem.

You want to lock my account for having that opinion, fire away.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#49]
No!

My mass-delusional groupthink is better than yours!

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sorry, whether it's your friend Old_Painless or anyone else, a zealot is a zealot.

I stand by what I said and if you don't like it, tough.

People, of whatever religion or faith, that believe that their way is the only way and if you say otherwise you are wrong ....... they are the problem.

You want to lock my account for having that opinion, fire away.

What pure and unadulterated idiocy!

Public schools....that's all that need be said.

Seldom do I ever wish anyone to be banned on this Board, but you sure sound like someone whose account should be locked.

'People, of whatever religion or faith, that believe that their way is the only way and if you say otherwise you are wrong ....... they are the problem.'

No, that is not the problem in the least.

Such folks are simply committed to their faith.

People, of whatever religion or faith, that believe that their way is the only way and if you say otherwise you are beheaded ....... they are the problem.

That, my little boy, is the proper, cogent, and rational manner to say it.

Too bad that gray matter is not something you can buy in bulk at Sam's Club....'cause you need a pallet or two of it.

Eric The(KnowsHisWholesaleFromHisRetail)Hun
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top