Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:20:18 PM EDT

Tuesday April 4th: As of this AM, MCDC AZ has reported just over 400 illegal aliens to Border Patrol crossing our lines, with 132 detained by BP from those calls. I can say that weve worked this area of operations many times in the past, and Ive never seen it so active. The influx of illegal aliens is incredible, almost unimaginable. That is what the call for amnesty does to our border lands.

Our Kick Off Rally went well. Our speakers continued to move and motivate people throughout the afternoon events. Bay Buchanan was a very passionate speaker, and we were lucky to get her for the events. Goldwater, Bob Eggle, all very moving speakers. We thank all of our speakers for their time Saturday.

Rick Oltman from FAIR presented MCDC/Simcox with an exact replica of the lantern used by Paul Revere during the Revolutionary War. A grand lantern, made of pewter, 16" high, the candle was lit........"One if by Land".......she will burn all month long as we guard our posts. The lantern was purchased from the Old North Church in Boston, the church that held the first "One of by Land, Two if By Sea" lanterns, so that all Minutemen could see. Thanks Rick, you are a great patriot.

The weekends events flew by as Minutemen from across the country began taking posts along the Arizona arid desert at 4PM that afternoon. Maine, Vermont, North Carolina, Minnesota, New York, Alabama, they came in droves to fill our posts and guard our nation. Over 200 Minutemen through the weekend, and they are still coming.

Media and reporters from all across the land joined as Minutemen gathered to hear their Safety

Briefs; Fox News National, ABC National, and many local TV crews and newspapers. We were blessed with the presence of the ACLU once again. Ray Yberra and AZ State Representative Kirsten Sinema stood tall outside the gate to the ranch house as our shift leaders lead their teams of Minuteman past them into private ranch property were nobody was allowed, but Minutemen. They complained to the Sheriffs Office, but were told again and again, no entry allowed. They are eager to find even the slightest part from SOP by any Minuteman.

The 3 MCDC Aircraft were in full glory flying over the rally, tipping their wings, being fueled by the cheers of Minutemen! David Roglins plane even had stenciled on the wings, "MM AZ" !! We had our first air support mission Sunday afternoon when 85 illegal aliens moved through our lines and AirOne flew in circles above them, leading Border Patrol in for the capture!

< It was great to see old friends again, Minutemen from last April and summer operations. Teams of Minutemen that we have long to hear from attended. Rick Lowell cooked up three meals a day for our campers so nobody would go hungry. Our admin team lead by Connie Foust ran a perfect crew as the registration and check-in process was flowing smoothly. Our Comms team lead by Will Marriot and Warren McQuigen ensured long range comms, and keep everyone informed. And or course, our Sector Chiefs and Shift Leaders ran shift after shift of Minutemen to and from the field. I am lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people that can take the reigns and run an operation.

I will write weekly, giving you full insight to the operations and gossip from the Arizona Operations. If you've not yet come to stand your time, I have a post waiting for you.

Semper Vigilans.

Stacey O'Connell
AZ State Director
MCDC

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life". -John F. Kennedy
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:24:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:25:09 PM EDT by Stealth]

Originally Posted By copenhagen:
Ive never seen it so active. The influx of illegal aliens is incredible, almost unimaginable. That is what the call for amnesty does to our border lands.

Damned.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:26:39 PM EDT
Simcox was on Fox News and he said word is out in Mexico that we are handing out Amnesty and there is a rush to the border.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:40:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stealth:

Ive never seen it so active. The influx of illegal aliens is incredible, almost unimaginable. That is what the call for amnesty does to our border lands.

Damned.

Thanks to the traitors in DC
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:51:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By amendment:

Originally Posted By Stealth:

Damned.

Thanks to the traitors in DC

Yeup.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:56:41 PM EDT
I'm thinking we are all going to have to go down there. This sucks, but I am tired of this un-checked shit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:03:32 PM EDT

Tuesday April 4th: As of this AM, MCDC AZ has reported just over 400 illegal aliens to Border Patrol crossing our lines, with 132 detained by BP from those calls.

Only 134 out of over 400?????
Even with Volunteers helping the Border Patrol can't keep-up..... Clearly Major changes need made!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:04:34 PM EDT
Thank you for the update, and your sevice in this time of need,

Hope to join you soon on one of the CA watches.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:26:12 PM EDT

Simcox was on Fox News and he said word is out in Mexico that we are handing out Amnesty and there is a rush to the border.

CAPITOL TOLL-FREE SWITCHBOARD: (888) 355-3588
Call Your Senators & Representatives TODAY - 24hr line.

Tell your Senators that the illegals are rushing the border now in anticipation of a "guest-worker" plan passing the Senate.

Tell your Senator to vote NO on ANY "guest worker" plan for illegal aliens!!!

(The Republicans are working on a "compromise" bill to allow some illegals to get visas)

VOTE NO ON ANY "GUEST-WORKER" PLAN FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:39:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ErinMT:

No thanks needed here. I have been registered for a year but just paid my 50 dollar fee last week. Still waiting on the call from HQ. I imagine it will be the next operation before I get out into the field. I heard they got 7000 citizen volunteers last week. Next operation will be a big one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:44:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 10:45:03 PM EDT by _DR]

Originally Posted By ErinMT:

No thanks needed here. I have been registered for a year but just paid my 50 dollar fee last week. Still waiting on the call from HQ. I imagine it will be the next operation before I get out into the field. I heard they got 7000 citizen volunteers last week. Next operation will be a big one.

You do a true service to this nation. I wish I could say the same of our nations deadbeat leadership.

Thank you for your vigilance.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:58:01 PM EDT
God Bless you, brother; our nation is being overunned by illegals; we must stand our ground and take back our nation. Keep the torch burning.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:41:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2006 7:41:53 AM EDT by Stealth]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:01:17 AM EDT
what's the point of getting in before the buzzer? it's not like enforecement is going to step up at all

we're GIVING our country away
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:11:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2006 9:12:01 AM EDT by CRC]
Called the Capitol but one office did not answer.......
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:12:57 AM EDT
I need to join up with these Minutemen.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:14:18 PM EDT
tag
Top Top