Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 7:43:19 PM EDT
A friend of a friend has an FN made Browning high power for sale.  I don't know anything about it yet, other then it was mfr'd in Belgium by FN.  What should I look for?  Are they good firearms?

I now there was a big thread a few months ago about this... if anyone can dig it up I'd apprecaite it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#1]
they are very good, basically just make sure it hasnt been abused or neglected.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't get one with a blued finish as they rust very easily.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#3]
How much is an FN made Browning worth?  I've done a little bit of research on the guns.  It seems there are several different types of FN Brownings some being very old, along with a newer double action model.  I don't think this one is very old.  What's one of the newer models worth?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top