Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/17/2001 7:46:40 PM EDT
After a long absence from the board I have finished moving from the beautiful, free state of Idaho to the dank (at least on the west side)and not quite as free state of Washington (sniff). Having to make a living kinda sucks sometimes. Anyway, anyone care to recommend a good gun shop in between Seattle and Portland? I'm in the marked for an Aimpoint Comp and possibly a trijicon ACOG or Reflex as well. I'd like to fondle them before I purchase. I'd also like to find a nice indoor pistol range and a rifle range. There's a rifle range sorta near me in western Lewis Co, but its not that great. Thanks much guys and gals. PS. Anyone got a good web site where I can find out (in plain english) exactly how our benevolent state legislature has infringed upon my second amendment rights?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:58:38 PM EDT
Bigshooter... e-mail me and I will send you a bit of info within 2-3 days. You recently missed a bit of a shoot (pit type) down south of Oly. Too bad that you had to leave a free state. W.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:16:49 AM EDT
There are several nice shops around Bellevue: Wades and WSI (Weapons Safety Inc.). Both offer indoor ranges and very nice facilities. Both have a decent selection of black rifles as well. Cheap?? Hell no!-- but they will have what you need. No SBR, Silencers with tax stamp, CCWs are available if you pass the FBI check. Welcome to WA.
Top Top