Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 6:29:15 PM EDT
I know its not a dupe cause a guy I know just made it.  

He's the one in the suit.  

It's a knock off of the SNL Chronicles of Narnia video.  

This video is SO unlike him that it makes it even funnier for those of us who know him - Einstein med student, becoming a rabbi at YU, greatest guy on earth, BIG troubles with getting second dates though which we constantly rib him about.

Anyhow, watch the video and enjoy.  

Just prepare yourself.  These are Jewish Einstein kids just screwing around - NOT professionals.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6124958725892854544

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
this should be a hoot for both of the 20-something Jewish guys here.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
this should be a hoot for both of the 20-something Jewish guys here.

laugh if you will.... these guys are the ones doing surgery on you in ten years!

allright I changed it to jewish people!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
hehe somewhat amusing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Beastie Boys they ain't

And that's not saying much either.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
these are a bunch of religious jews who have an average SAT score of 1600.  Give em a break!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Beastie Boys they ain't

I took a semester of Hebrew in college, but I guess humor loses something in translation!  Not bad though.  Are the videos after that from your crew also?  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I suppose you gotta be down with the Jewtang Clan to get it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Heh... funny stuff.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beastie Boys they ain't

I took a semester of Hebrew in college, but I guess humor loses something in translation!  Not bad though.  Are the videos after that from your crew also?  

nope.  just the same school.  Einstein has a 'skit night' that's gone digital recently.  The vid with my boy in it is the relgious group.  not all of einstein is white and jewish.  heck, not half is white and jewish....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]
they have a lot of chutzpah to make that video, YO!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
nope.  just the same school.  Einstein has a 'skit night' that's gone digital recently.  The vid with my boy in it is the relgious group.  not all of einstein is white and jewish.  heck, not half is white and jewish....

The Indians vs. "O.J.s" rumble in "Eastchester-side Story" was some funny stuff.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Indians vs. "O.J.s" rumble in "Eastchester-side Story" was some funny stuff.  

that WAS some funny stuff.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#13]
If they did it for the lolz it's fine.

And I lol'd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top