User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Um yeah, ok - the US military is going to open fire on them  

How many of you would have followed that order in uniform?

Total bs. I do agree that it would take the country getting much worse than it already is to get that number of Americans out of their lazyboys though.

I tend to agree with you. I know several guys in right now. Army infantry. There is no way in hell they would ever fire on a peaceful group simply helping enforce our border laws.

And I'm sure that is exactly what they would be told.
"Ok boys, open fire on this peaceful group of americans helping to enforce our border laws"

Dont think it would happen. Hasnt happened to the minutemen yet but everybody needs to stay above board and within your lawful rights. Take it from me the ALCU undocumented legal observers would be there watching everything.

I'm sure it would contain the words "terrorist" "right wing fanatics" "neo nazi" "racist"

Dont think it would happen. Hasnt happened to the minutemen yet but everybody needs to stay above board and within your lawful rights. Take it from me the ALCU undocumented legal observers would be there watching everything. Here is one of the Minutemen shirts making fun of ALCU

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

How do you pay thier rent for their families?

Militias are over rated.

1. Hunting, food supply donations, trucks. Whre there is a will there is a way.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

4. Militias are why america is here.

I'm in....single(check)...motivated(check)...armed(check)

Where do I sign up!

www.minutemanhq.com/

Going on right now...

Yes , yes I know about that, but radioing in the site of an illegal (as much as I respect their effort, and I do) and puting faith in the system is not all that appealing to me. I would rather stand next to 250,000 fellows as suggested, and truely protect and lock our boarder with a formidable force; A border that is regulated by force and accountability not merely policy and bureaucratic idealism...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

And I'm sure that is exactly what they would be told.
"Ok boys, open fire on this peaceful group of americans helping to enforce our border laws"

I'm sure it would contain the words "terrorist" "right wing fanatics" "neo nazi" "racist"

If the military units roll up and see a quarter of a million American citizens of all ethnicities and both sexes standing around guarding the borders those terms aren't going to sell. What, you think all 250,000 are going to be white guys with high-n-tights and surplus aviator jackets?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no way in hell they would ever fire on a peaceful group simply helping enforce our border laws.

What if those wearing the uniform are Latinos? Former Mexican Nationals who have been promised citizenship for their "service" to their new homeland?

Has anything like this ever happened in history? Maybe to Rome, I'd bet.

This raises an interesting spectre of whether or not it could happen again.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats the point of being armed?
With 250,000 American men we wouldn’t need to all be armed to make the point.

When you bring a gun.....You better be ready to use it, and then ask yourself whom will we use them against?
~Some 200 or so desperate Mexican's unarmed and half dead from dehydration running away from a 3rd world corrupt shithole that you yourself would run from?

~Or maybe against some US National Guardsmen, our own cousins and uncles?

~If anyone thinks they (US GOVT.) would use~ or enlisted men would follow orders to use~ gunship and tanks against a bunch of Americans with shotguns and semi auto .22's your smoking the good stuff because it will never happen.

Actually now that I think about it  (I know - I shouldn’t think about this crap) why would it be wise to go to the border?
Why not march on Washington -
A possible threat of a coup IN THE USA would scare the shit out of the world!

Can you imagine the God loving mess a bunch of pissed off Americans Blue color Joe's could do to this world with the assets we would have available. -Better than aClancy Novel

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

Militias are over rated.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

Where do I sign up!

www.minutemanhq.com/

Going on right now...

Yes , yes I know about that, but radioing in the site of an illegal (as much as I respect their effort, and I do) and puting faith in the system is not all that appealing to me. I would rather stand next to 250,000 fellows as suggested, and truely protect and lock our boarder with a formidable force; A border that is regulated by force and accountability not merely policy and bureaucratic idealism...

Border Patrol nails about every damn invader the minutemen calls in to them. The latest operations the minutemen are conducting is working very well. The coyotes and drug runners tried to just go around the minutemen perimeter but border patrol was set up there and nailed them good.Here is a picture taken by a minutemen of a border patrol helo responding to the call.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Learn some history - look up the BONUS MARCHERS

The US Army HAS raised arms against their fellow countrymen

True. But that, Waco and Ruby Ridge were before the Internet being massively used and cell phone cameras.

It would be impossible for the .gov to hide a massacre.

Of course, our brave, free, independent press would parrot the .gov, since we aren't flag-burning muslims or marxists with a grudge.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh - by the way, Im all for it - I will go.  Already near the LZ.

Seriously  - good post.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I think you would just need to have about five to ten thousand of those armed patriots hang out in the state capitals of the states where the other two hundred thousand are working.  That might give the politicians in those states something to think about.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
We're more likely to have 250,000 ARFCOMers reaching simultaneous orgasm rather than 250,000 individual armed Americans at the border protesting.

And there's probably only 50,000 somewhat active ARFCOMers... so that's telling you something right there.

If it did happen, we'd get a hell of a lot of publicity, though. Whether for better or worse, I do no not know - it would be a site to behold, though.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#11]
MOST Citizens have responsibilities like jobs and families

They wouldn't be able to just go there one day to "make a statement"

But, if you picked a day like July 4th when MOST Citizens take the day off................
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True. But that, Waco and Ruby Ridge were before the Internet being massively used and cell phone cameras.

It would be impossible for the .gov to hide a massacre.

Of course, our brave, free, independent press would parrot the .gov, since we aren't flag-burning muslims or marxists with a grudge.

Don't need to massacre anyone to arrest everyone.

How many of you would start shooting while staring down the gun barrels of 10 Apaches, 2 Specter gunships, 20 Bradleys and 10 M1A2's?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I have 12 channels of Baywatch and 21 channels of sports on my bigscreen.  I'm not protesting anything right now.

The masses are drones.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#14]
The only way you could have 250,000 citizens show up armed on the border and not have a big deal made out of it is if they all wore Mexican military uniforms

I'm out, I asked my wife, she said no.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I put forth that this would put the federal government in a mate position.  

A catch-22  situation.  You would see the end of this country as the majority of the people in the army, over this stated issue, would NOT raise arms against their fellow countrymen.

If the Bonus Marchers had been armed it might have turned out different, after all they were vets.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A catch-22  situation.  You would see the end of this country as the majority of the people in the army, over this stated issue, would NOT raise arms against their fellow countrymen.

There is NO historical precedent such as this.  Apples and oranges.  LEARN SOME CONTEXT.

Are you kidding? CONTEXT?  Have you read most of the posts here?  Most of these guys are convinced that the military and the government are the enemy ALL the time.  They're even worse that the Commie Pinko Dems in hysterical paranoia.  We'll get caught in the crossfire ON PURPOSE.

Suppose the Governator called up the CA disorganized militia for Border duty? The same guys saying it can't happen, the .gov is the enemy would be the first to run and hide convinced that it was a trick.

On a practical note, the logistics of stationing a large contingent 10,000-50,000 on the Mexican Border at several locations most needed in the boonies would be damn difficult. Especially if you were to try to keep it up past a month.

Could you get the numbers though?  Probably if you were to run a decent campaign, You could probably get a lot of military retirees and their spouses, many of them snowbird or RV most of the year, many of them are Ham operators.  There's the beginning of your base camp and communications infrastructure.  Retirees and semi-retirees and they are intensely patriotic and pissed at the "invasion" and protestors.  You could get a fair number of owner-operators to bring their trucks to provide logistics support to the forwarding sites.  Your support bases in San Diego, El Centro/Yuma, Tucson, Las Cruces/El Paso, etc.  You could get a lot of guys that are more physically suited to take the point at the forward sites for a few weeks to a month rotating them in while on vacation, etc, etc.

So it's not timpossible, but you'ld need to do your homework and legwork first.  You don't have too many 24 hour Wal-Marts way out in the desert boonies.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is NO historical precedent such as this.  Apples and oranges.  LEARN SOME CONTEXT.

That is because you see this as a National Security issue.

many folks don't - they see this as a racist administration trying to oppress or kil this poor immigrants that are just trying to come here and wash the liberals limos, and baby sit their kids for cheap.

It is similar enough.  I could see the military being ordered to stop an operation like this, and following those orders.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
250,000 people is alot to kill, someone would definatley take notice. Not to mention atleast some of the goverments people would be killed too.

Most likley someone would kill some illegals and then mexico would get pissed and attack and then the milita would be stuck in the middle of a crossfire between the US and Mexico. Assuming the US didnt side with mexico.

He already has:

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding? CONTEXT?  Have you read most of the posts here?  Most of these guys are convinced that the military and the government are the enemy ALL the time.  They're even worse that the Commie Pinko Dems in hysterical paranoia.  We'll get caught in the crossfire ON PURPOSE.

Well, I figure you haven't much to worry about as long as you don't tell anyone who you are.

Suppose the Governator called up the CA disorganized militia for Border duty? The same guys saying it can't happen, the .gov is the enemy would be the first to run and hide convinced that it was a trick.

That is probably true.

On a practical note, the logistics of stationing a large contingent 10,000-50,000 on the Mexican Border at several locations most needed in the boonies would be damn difficult. Especially if you were to try to keep it up past a month.

Lots of water buffalos for sure.

Could you get the numbers though?  Probably if you were to run a decent campaign, You could probably get a lot of military retirees and their spouses, many of them snowbird or RV most of the year, many of them are Ham operators.  There's the beginning of your base camp and communications infrastructure.  Retirees and semi-retirees and they are intensely patriotic and pissed at the "invasion" and protestors.  You could get a fair number of owner-operators to bring their trucks to provide logistics support to the forwarding sites.  Your support bases in San Diego, El Centro/Yuma, Tucson, Las Cruces/El Paso, etc.  You could get a lot of guys that are more physically suited to take the point at the forward sites for a few weeks to a month rotating them in while on vacation, etc, etc.

So it's not timpossible, but you'ld need to do your homework and legwork first.  You don't have too many 24 hour Wal-Marts way out in the desert boonies.

Many would come pretty well equipped except for sufficient water.
Some would have to come a really long way and would of necessity bring less.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

Militias are over rated.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

Where do I sign up!

www.minutemanhq.com/

Going on right now...

Yes , yes I know about that, but radioing in the site of an illegal (as much as I respect their effort, and I do) and puting faith in the system is not all that appealing to me.The border patrol back us up completely and appreciates us being there.
I would rather stand next to 250,000 fellows as suggested, and truely protect and lock our boarder with a formidable force; A border that is regulated by force and accountability not merely policy and bureaucratic idealism... Gotta start somewhere...

FWIW I will be going down to Southern Arizona this weekend to participate with the Minutemen along with a couple of other guys from this board. If anyone would like to join us
IM or E-mail me and I will help you all I can. I will even go as far as to sponsor a few guys
if they want to go by paying the membership fee!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:54:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn,  we've progressed WAY beyond tinfoil here,  I'd say we're up to 3/4" plate.    

You put 250K armed citizens on the border and the hospitals would have to call in military support just to handle the ND injuries.

Another consideration.  Have any of you even BEEN to the border?  Where are you going to even find water (much less food and fuel.) for 250K people?  Heck, some of these places have less than 2K people in the whole county.

Bah.  Most of my fantasies involve women anyway.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
MOST Citizens have responsibilities like jobs and families

They wouldn't be able to just go there one day to "make a statement"

But, if you picked a day like July 4th when MOST Citizens take the day off................

That's actually a good idea. Think about it. July 4th is "officially" the day we won our independance, right? The day we won our country.

How poetic that it would be July 4th as the day we took it back!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

REMEMBER NEW ORLEANS.

There's some context for you
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#24]
The government wouldn't have to do much of anything.  How many people, who care about the issue, can just get up and go patrol the border?  In the desert?  After two days of sweating their butts off, most would drive up to the local 7-11, get a large Slurpee, and go home.  All the while, petty tyrants and lawyers are plotting the economic destruction of those who participated.  Nuisance lawsuits?  You bet!

What is the answer?  I dunno, but whatever it turns out to be, it ain't gonna be pretty.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:19:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can you get 250,000 armed citizens to go to the border for a protest?

Better yet, can you even begin to assemble 250,000 armed citizens without an alphabet agency shooting your dog and buring down your compound?

ETA -- See above...

SBG

Shit thats not even 25% of the registered hunters in PA.  link
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:22:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can you get 250,000 armed citizens to go to the border for a protest?

Better yet, can you even begin to assemble 250,000 armed citizens without an alphabet agency shooting your dog and buring down your compound?

ETA -- See above...

SBG

Shit thats not even 25% of the registered hunters in PA.  link

Elmer Fudd types don't count.

See, they are the enemy  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kinda be the same thing , you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens

You'd never get that many unless there was something involving NASCAR.    

I am leaving for Dallas Friday morning for both NASCAR races this Sat and Sunday, should I take my W.M.D?

Weapons of
Mexican
Destruction
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:21:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
What if in protest that many citizens descended on the border and all said we are defending
our Nation. What would happen? Their argument is  that you cannot deport 12 million illegals.
Kinda be the same thing , you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens

unfortunately they would probably call out 500,000 of my brethren in BDUs to stop the "illegal hostilities"
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#29]

if you could get 250000 gun owners to do *anything* at once, things like the 86 MG ban wouldn't exist.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

if you could get 250000 gun owners to do *anything* at once, things like the 86 MG ban wouldn't exist.

If the internet had been around in '86 it wouldn't.

We have been pread thin and without a voice for a long time. The NRA really wasn't much of a force for us back at that time, if they had been they would have taken it before the courts after the fact like they claimed. The NRA of that day was more interested in getting revenue than anything. Thanks to the internet, again, they have had to focus on some of what we really want. Or maybe we should thank Al Gore.

Nor can the media dominate the debate as they once did. The internet is the best thing to ever happen to gunowners.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#31]
i am married and have kids, i love my wife and kids more than life and i want them to have a good life in this country someday, so for my duty as an AMERICAN,

I AM IN!!!! and am 1000% ALL FOR IT!!!!!!

just please, please someone get someything like this going.....

please

camaro
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens

Apache attack helicopters

The US Army would be deployed to arrest those people.

I'm not so sure about that. Just look at American history. the Whiskey rebellion, and there was a Miner strike in the 1800s where the military killed women and children to end the strike(remember seeing it on Wild West Tech)

What worries me more than the Army actually shooting at fellow citizens(who will in no doubt shoot back, many deaths on both sides) is the government that would risk a civil war over ILLEGAL NON-Americans

Then again I guess it would be a good thing for a government that values non citizens more than it's own people to fall.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Now 250,000 people in one PLACE is probably impossible for all but a single day event....especially along the border in the middle of nowhere.

Also do the numbers... 250,000 men spread over 2000 miles is some 125 per mile. That's much more do-able, but for how long? Now if each 125 man unit took shifts, of say 25 men each, 3 days on, every 2 weeks... it becomes very doable.

Now suppose those 25 men, on private lands abutting the border were given a backhoe and some surveying help and used their spare time digging a 10 foot wide and 10 foot deep trench, piling the dirt on the US side.... as well as erecting permanent observation posts on higher ground...

Again, well within the realm of do-ableness. You wouldn't even need 2000 backhoes....

The point would be to create impassable or difficult to pass ground, thus maximizing the guards on the totally open terrain....

Suppose we only mustered 12,500 men, but distributed them along 100 miles.... employing the Minute Man MO and the backhoe and berm technique, they could effectively berm off 100 miles in a couple weeks and then move down the line....

If the berm is illegal or impossible then at least spend your time creating towers or observation posts...  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Man we need to come togather.........even if it's for something as small as getting everyone who

wants American Borders protected to display a red ribbon.

Then lets see where we stand ?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Man we need to come togather.........even if it's for something as small as getting everyone who

wants American Borders protected to display a red ribbon.

Then lets see where we stand ?

camo ribbon!

I am not even sure that hitting the borders is the answer at this point. Kind of like moving all your men to the front when the enemy has infiltrated your rear.  They are all around us anymore.
Protesting against Home Depot, Walmart, that sort of thing might be far more effective in getting our message across and show them we are everywhere, we know what they are up to, etc.

Also asking Americans to boycott such businesses. I suspect many are unaware and picketting these might drive a little business to others more deserving.

Of course hanging some politicians and armed revolt are always high on my to do list.
The french had the right idea with the guillotine. Now that was deterrence.

I remember Teddy "the drunken woman killer" Kennedy slurring during the debate on the gun industry, "Our government, tyrannical and oppressive?!"
You bet your ass Teddy you drunk POS. I wonder when the last time was that fat fuck made a sober vote in the Senate?
Anyone?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

What worries me more than the Army actually shooting at fellow citizens(who will in no doubt shoot back, many deaths on both sides) is the government that would risk a civil war over ILLEGAL NON-Americans

Yes it should.
But they don't think we will do shit and they appear to be correct. As I keep saying on this and related issues, if they even thought we might fight, it wouldnever come down to it.

Then again I guess it would be a good thing for a government that values non citizens more than it's own people to fall.

Yes, it is. Far better.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it should.
But they don't think we will do shit and they appear to be correct. As I keep saying on this and related issues, if they even thought we might fight, it wouldnever come down to it.

Yes, it is. Far better.

I don't know. A super power made that same mistake 230 some years ago.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone from north of CA up for a carpool?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:59:34 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:20:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Why can they get that many illegals?
Why can Louis Farrakhan  get that many to march on Washington.
Why won't 10% of Americans band together

whitey can't get time off from work
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:06:21 AM EDT
[#41]
We've got responsibilities here at home, as well, and it starts with our borders. Our borders process an incredibly huge number of people. It may come as a surprise to some of you, but there's -- over 500 million people a year enter America, and half of those are our own citizens that may have been traveling. We have 11 million trucks come across our borders. We have 51,000 foreign ships call into our ports. It reminds us that no nation can be totally secure, or more secure, unless we're well-protected, and unless our borders are well-screened. We must know who's coming into our country and why they're coming. We must know what our visitors are doing and when they leave. That's important for us to know. It's knowledge necessary to make our homeland more secure.

America is not a fortress; no, we never want to be a fortress. We're a free country; we're an open society. And we must always protect the rights of our law -- of law-abiding citizens from around the world who come here to conduct business or to study or to spend time with their family. That's what we're known for. We're known for respect.

But, on the other hand, we can do a better job of making our borders more secure, and make our borders smart. We must use technology and be wise about how we use technology, to speed the flow of commerce across our borders, and to identify frequent travelers who pose no risk. We should be directing resources to risk. We ought to be routing out smugglers and focusing on criminals -- and, of course, stopping terrorists from coming into the country.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
BUT IN THE END THEY WOULD ALL HAVE TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE.
THE FREE PASSAGE OF ILLEGALS WOULD END.

250k wouldn't make a DENT...

The border is way too large...

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

And I still would have NO problem shooting American troops who sought to disarm or attack us. Or me, perhaps I should say, as everyone else is going to be burying their weapons and making up stories about how they lost them to tell the ATF scum while they are searching their homes with their computer generated and signed warrant. You know, the one they cranked out of their laptop at the scene. Just after you refused to graciously allowed the search.

I'm with you. None of my guns are going to get lost. I'm not a pussy. It is time to USE them if it is time to hide them! After all it is not an easter egg hunt we should be worried about! Don't be a pussy.

ETA: Instead of another trip for training this year I think I will sign up for the Minutemen, and send them some cash while I'm at it. This shit makes me sick.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:33:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Ok, This thread is getting buried, Now get back to work
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:50:07 AM EDT
[#45]
How to get 250,000 armed citizens to the boder?

Shut off the Internet, otherwise we'll still be posting on AR15.com about how are we going to get 250,000 armed citizens to the border.

Have all companies give their armed employees a PAID day off.  For those that are self employed they will have to find a replacement.

Send mass notices out via the mass media that there is free beer, food, and naked chixs along the border and that since so many will have the day(s) off its time to go.

Have NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, PGA, NASCAR superstars all along the border handing out autographs and giving away free merchandise.  

Tell them it is a condition to get into the "border party" that you have a gun.  If you have two guns you get twice the merchandise.

Pay for everyone's gas because it's so damn expensive to drive from PA to AZ, TX, etc.  Who and where the money comes from is not important.

That might work.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:55:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Andhow many unprotected homes would that leave for the theives? Also an untraind malitia is just a mob or a gang in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#47]
I think too many ARFCOM'rs would worry about getting thier safe queens dusty and whether or not there was wireless internet access in the desert to actually patrol anything besides a Waffle House while discussing the latest issue of SWAT.Plus the fact they will have 75LBS of uber elite tactical gear strapped to thier aging fat bodies they won't be able to patrol anything but a 5 foot radius surrounding thier gas guzzling SUV's.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, but these people were homeless and unarmed.

We would be everyday Americans who represent a large amount of the population.  We would also be armed.

The biggest thing on our side would be the media.  The meer possibility of having 1000's of videos and pictures of the Army killing peoples neighbors and family members would keep the gov at bay.

The last thing they wan't is another Waco on an enormous scale.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#49]
They'd take your picture, hunt you down and harass you knowing your story would end up on AR15.com or Free Republic and scare everyone else with something to lose into never doing it again.  Scaring Joe Public is part of what makes government work.  All the orders to do this would not be in emails but in whispered conversations in the men's room.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BUT IN THE END THEY WOULD ALL HAVE TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE.
THE FREE PASSAGE OF ILLEGALS WOULD END.

250k wouldn't make a DENT...

The border is way too large...

Well, first off that is 1 man for every 13 meters assuming even spread(unnecessary) and that we are camped out permanently.  

But that wasn't the point in the first place. The point is to wake up the politicians and the gov't.
And it would.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top