sensual massages
nail polishing
How to make your clothes match..

feel free to add to this timeless classic. :D
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Most flexible

Edited to say that I did know this girl once.........[smoke]

Also my reply was meant as a joke and many homosexual people are very open to gay jokes as long as they are not derogatory. And,Hey, being limber is a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I pledge to grow my own breasts,
To do your booty,
To polish your rod and avoid the cuntry
To listen to Cher,
To obey the laws of leather fashion.

"It's fun to stay at the Y! M! C! A!"
Men in tights, yummi, :)
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
hairdressing?

talking like your sort of European, but not really.

and the final merit badge.............

spiting in gods face and degrading society.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Eewww!

Start your own (said with a hissy-lisp)---

"Scouts".

The Gay Scouts of the Amerikas.

The Bay Scouts.

The [b]What[/b]-[i]evvers[/i]...
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Only thing I hate more than idiots are Bigots.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur 100% !!

The evil gay entities that are constantly harrassing the boy scouts
should be flogged for their intolerant attitudes and bigotry toward heterosexuals.

Thank you for pointing this out!

[img]www.scouting.org/art/hp5.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Interior Decorating
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
nice one RBAD.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Ha Ha Ha homophobes. They are already there. Any organization as large as the Boy Scouts has gays. In adult leadership and in the boys themselves. They just choose not to advertise.

Anybody hear of anyone being molested in the Scouts by gays? I haven't. I know of somebody who had the shit kicked out of him by some homophobes who "thought" he "might" be gay. Excellent lessons on diversity.

I'd be willing to bet some of the Cub Den Mothers are lesbians.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Ditch digging! [moon]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 3:30:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Bkkinseyreport,

And what state do you hale from?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I over the years have met some guys who were "gay" - and they have all been pretty cool. I have known several lesbians (and a couple of bisexual girls in particular [:D][:D][:D]) and they were pretty cool also. Some of these people would laugh at gay/lesbian jokes, some would be very hurt.

I am not posting to add jokes [b]or[/b] to bitch about this thread.

I don't even know why I am posting.

I just came home from work... I am tired.

ZZZzzzzzz.....

Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:13:57 AM EDT
[#13]
...bigots?  BIGOTS?
You HATE bigots?
You BIGOT!

You mean the anti-Christian bigots?
Perhaps the anti-heterosexual bigots?
Could it be the bigots that call heterosexuals "breeders"...?
Maybe the bigots that attempt to crash into institutions or force their agenda on an established group...?
Sounds a bit like the Liberals telling the rest of the world that it's OK, as long as you agree with us...
Maybe we ought to change the name of our species so nobody gets offended by the name HOMO-sapiens...
Maybe we could change the name of our Forum to Rosie.com...

Any ORGANization (pardon the pun) has a right to determine the parameters of the membership.  EXclusivity is the idea [i]behind[/i] (again, pardon the pun) a "club".

If you're a heterosexual male, go crash a Lesbian bar sometime and see what kind of reception you get!
Sashay into the local gay bar and tell the fellas you're straight and just want to join 'em for a drink, why don't ya!

Point is, if the "group" can make fun of themselves, then it's OK for "others" to do so.
A Black man calling another Black man a (censored for sensitivity) ni&&er is OK, but, if a Cracker, I mean, a WhiteBoy did that, well, all hell usually breaks loose.

This world has gotten to be TOO sensitive!
My previous post is just an example of how most of the straight, aka, hetero population perceives the gay/lesbian folks who portray themselves as opposite stereotypes.
Not every HOMO of either persuasion is "detectable".
I have worked with and known enough people who are homosexual to say what I want to say without someone being qualified to call me an idiot or bigot.
Geez. Have a sense of humor.

Or, as some people would say---[i]I could JUST scream![/i]

Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#14]
"but, if a Cracker, I mean, a WhiteBoy did that,"

I am always and forever amused by the use of the word "Cracker" as a putdown for whites...

The origin of the word?  During slavery days, the taskmaster in charge of the working group of slaves in the field carried a whip to "encourage" good work performance.  Hence the name "cracker" as in whip cracker.

The last time I was called this, I asked the person to remove his shirt so I could demonstrate.  Haven't heard it again.[;D]

BTW, you will hear some try to tell you it means "white as a soda cracker".  Not correct.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#15]
F- non existant liberal lexicon phobias.
Why does everything end with
[i]rage[/i] or [i]phobia[/i]?

Must be 'cause they have
agendacitis [:)]

Hmmm... le'see here.
After the court ordered sexual exploration
overnight jamboree
complete with sensitivity/diversity lecture,
the straight boys become Webelos and
get to pitch a tent and eat Brownies.

All of the gay scouts
become We-blows and watch MTV
to learn about themselves as well as how
to recruit others.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur 100% !!

should be flogged for their intolerant attitudes and bigotry toward heterosexuals.

View Quote

Brad, you are ABSO-DAMN-LUTELY CORRECT. As an Eagle Scout I am appalled at the assault on a great institution by the militant homosexual recruiters. The Bastards...(ask me how I really feel...)
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:41:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur 100% !!

View Quote

Good Point and nice pic.  Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#18]
One of the best bumper stickers I ever saw:  If you're GAY, thank your MOTHER.  To me, that says it all.   [:O]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#19]
How about a tolerance and respect for others badge?

I'm also an Eagle Scout, it's sad when we can't accept people for who they are, wether straight, gay, lesbian, or transgender.

Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Gay is not "who somebody is".  It's a perversion.  You've been brainwashed if you think otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#21]
It appears to be a Norman Rockwell painting ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Carpentry projects built by the new Boy Scouts will no longer use plywood. They will be using "tounge & groove."
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#23]
If Gays get into the Boy Scouts, what new merit..  

Rump Wrangling ?
Fudge Packing ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If Gays get into the Boy Scouts, what new merit..  

Rump Wrangling ?
Fudge Packing ?
View Quote

How about - Rectal Spelunking!  [sex]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm also an Eagle Scout, it's sad when we can't accept people for who they are, wether straight, gay, lesbian, or transgender.

View Quote

If you can TOLERATE "gays", then why not tolerate all the BS gun laws?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a lot of issues with all the BSA bashing in the media lately. In no particular order:

1) the policy isn't new. no one bashed them before the supreme court ruled. The BSA was ok before but is now evil?

2) klinton didn't seem to take half teh flak that the BSA is getting over his allowing of "don't ask don't tell" in the military

3) I was in cub/boy scouts since elementary school. Earned my Eagle. Sexuality was never discussed. Not in my troop and not in any of the troops that I spent time with on camp outs and other multi-troop activities.

I wish the liberal media would shut the hell up. The BSA is one of the few groups that teach kids important values, such as personal responsibility, helping others, being truthful etc.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

If you can TOLERATE "gays", then why not tolerate all the BS gun laws?
View Quote

Not the same. I do NOT tolerate having ANY of my rights infringed.

But to hate someone who is gay? What's the point? What people do in their personal life is PERSONAL. Do any of you even know a gay person? You paint them like they hide in childrens closets trying to "make" them gay. Hating someone because they are gay is just as stupid as hating someone because they are white, black, or hispanic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What people do in their personal life is PERSONAL.
View Quote

That's exactly what the Scouts think too.
It is the gay folks who
seem to disagree.

Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ha Ha Ha homophobes. They are already there. Any organization as large as the Boy Scouts has gays. In adult leadership and in the boys themselves. They just choose not to advertise.

Anybody hear of anyone being molested in the Scouts by gays? I haven't. I know of somebody who had the shit kicked out of him by some homophobes who "thought" he "might" be gay. Excellent lessons on diversity.

I'd be willing to bet some of the Cub Den Mothers are lesbians.
View Quote

You must have your head in the sand.
A MA. Judge just sentenced a Scout Leader
to jail for homosexual intercourse to
numerous Boy Scouts.
Are you one of those people who claim
that a male that molests boys is not
necessarly a homosexual? This is what
homosexuals claim.
If you have sex with a person of the
same sex you are by definition
either a homosexual or a lesbian,
irregardless of the ages of the
people involved.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Post from Avalon01 -
View Quote

I am sooo glad that you  mentioned 'tolerance' because I can now appropriately provide two of my all-time favorite quotes on 'tolerance' -

The first is from G. K. Chesterton, who tells us that:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything.
View Quote

And even better, if longer, from Dorothy Sayers:
Toleration is the accomplice of other sins and their worst punishment. It is the sin which believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, loves nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and only remains alive because there is nothing it would die for.
View Quote

And as we so often hear from the liberals, in order to have respect for others, you must first respect yourself, which....well, let's just leave it at that!

Eric The(DoTellUsMoreAboutThoseWickedOvernighters,HeHe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am always and forever amused by the use of the word "Cracker" as a putdown for whites...

The origin of the word?  During slavery days, the taskmaster in charge of the working group of slaves in the field carried a whip to "encourage" good work performance.  Hence the name "cracker" as in whip cracker.
View Quote

Cracker refers to Florida cowboys who used
whips to help herd cattle. They would crack
the whip and the noise would encourage the cattle to move. These crackers were Indians,
Blacks, and Whites.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Hangfire is right.

The BSA policy is there to protect children more thna anything.  "Tolerence" is for people who have no other values.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Post from Avalon01 -
View Quote

I am sooo glad that you  mentioned 'tolerance' because I can now appropriately provide two of my all-time favorite quotes on 'tolerance' -

The first is from G. K. Chesterton, who tells us that:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything.
View Quote

And even better, if longer, from Dorothy Sayers:
Toleration is the accomplice of other sins and their worst punishment. It is the sin which believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, loves nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and only remains alive because there is nothing it would die for.
View Quote

And as we so often hear from the liberals, in order to have respect for others, you must first respect yourself, which....well, let's just leave it at that!

Eric The(DoTellUsMoreAboutThoseWickedOvernighters,HeHe)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

THANKS HUN, I will be using your quotes
very soon.[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Great Quotes Hun!! I have read some of G.K Chesterton's stuff. It's good stuff!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#36]
To answer your question: The BUTT Badge.  However, they'll have to create a special group called "The Order of the Golden Puggers". he he

In all seriousness, lets focus on the positive.  Everyone in the forum, fag or straight, likes the sweet back machine (AR15, get your mind out of your panties).  Hopefully we also share a similar distaste for the shit swallowing politicians who ban guns because they are too incompetant to fight crime the honest way.  (And  because they just can't fight their facist tendancies.)

And to clear the record. I am not a homophobe, that is, I don't have an abnormal fear of fags.  I just morally object to anthing that is an abomination before God.  This doesn't mean we can't be friends.  It just means we will not be best friends.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#37]
If you have that much time and energy to worry about someone else's sexual preference, you really need to find a hobby.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Peace and Love to All
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Post from Sparky315 -
If you have that much time and energy to worry about someone else's sexual preference...
View Quote

Who's worried about someone's preference, other than that the Boy Scouts have decided that their sexual preference (if they even need to say it out loud) is not for homosexuals!

But oh, no, God forbid that the Boy Scouts should have any preferences in who joins or leads their organization!  THAT'S just the kind of preference that [b]must[/b] be ignored and insulted!

Homosexuals should begin their own scouting program and leave the Boy Scouts of America alone!

But that'll never happen now, will it?

Eric The(BetterToTearDownSomeoneElse'sTent,ThanErect-PardonThePun-YourOwn)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If you have that much time and energy to worry about someone else's sexual preference, you really need to find a hobby.
View Quote

Lets review some facts.
1. The disease known as aids today was known
as gaids in the early 70's. I wonder why?
2. The nations blood supply has been polluted
with gaids. I wonder why?
3. They are teaching little children in
public schools gay sexual techniques like fisting. I wonder why?
4.The NIH budget is pro aids research and anti
heart disease, breast cancer, diabetis etc etc..
I wonder why?

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Lets review some facts.
1. The disease known as aids today was known
as gaids in the early 70's. I wonder why?
2. The nations blood supply has been polluted
with gaids. I wonder why?
4.The NIH budget is pro aids research and anti
heart disease, breast cancer, diabetis etc etc..
I wonder why?

View Quote

What the heck??

1. AIDS started in Africa, and while it did hit the gay community hard, it was also found in straight people as well. AIDS is not a "gay" disease, it effects anyone who has unprotected sex.

2. Because it was a new disease in the 70's. Nobody knew what to look for! People were dying with rare forms of cancer and nobody knew why! Once they figured out it was AIDS they knew what to look for and were able to filter it out of the system.

3. Fisting? I doubt it. I work in a school district and am part of the Administrative Council. We have a hard enough time teaching girls about puberty. If a public school system taught a gay lifestyle, the parents would be at the doors looking for blood (rightfully so).

4. I don't know anything about the NIH budget since I am not an accountant, but rather than focus just on AIDS they should focus on all equally.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Ok campers I have a new campfire game we can play, it's called hide the sausage! [sex]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude you're one fucked up guy, I mean I don't hate gay people, but you seem to have a passionate dislike for them.  And I have never heard schools teaching any sexual techniques.  And besides anyone who can fit a fist into any hole in their body can do something special.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Post from HANGFIRE -
The NIH budget is pro aids research and anti-heart disease, breast cancer, diabetis etc etc..I wonder why?
View Quote

I know you're being facetious, but for anyone who might not know why, it's because when's the last time you've seen children with diabetes, leukemia, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsey, and the myriad of other childhood diseases trying to force their way into a House-Senate hearing on medical research spending, screaming and hollering, or trying to shout down a speaker in a meeting on medical spending issues?

When the kids and their parents start doing that, then maybe we'll get some sense in our spending priorities.

Eric The(AIDSIsSimplyNotAnUnpreventableDisease)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#46]
1. AIDS started in Africa, and while it did hit the gay community hard, it was also found in straight people as well. AIDS is not a "gay" disease, it effects anyone who has unprotected sex.

The original name for this was "GRIDS".  CDC used "Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome".  CDC took tremendous grief and changed to "AIDS".  Patient "Zero", who brought the disease to the United States has been identified as a male French flight attendant, who was homosexual.  AIDS swept through the European homosexual community before making the jump to the North American landmass.  Positive identification had not been made for causes of death in Europe for sometime.  How the disease first entered the human population is not known, but some sort of deviant sexual practice is strongly suspected.

Orwell "Newspeak" techniques will not work attempting to smooth over where this first came from.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#47]
I think the Boy Scouts should definitely accept gays!!  Besides new Merit Badges, they could do wonders with that old, drab uniform:

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~kmeans/gayscouts.jpg[/img]

There, isn't that better?  [:P]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Where the heck is Rikwriter (aka. Mr. Politically Correct)?  Wonder why he isn't championing for gays in the Boy Scouts!!???

The question of gays in the BSA must be WAY off the scale of acceptability if the Rikster isn't weighing in on the fairy side! [-!-!-]

DaMan
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anybody hear of anyone being molested in the Scouts by gays?
View Quote

It is actually a huge problem.  I am surprised you are unaware of it, as I see it fairly often in the local media (the national media ignores the problem of course).  The BSA has instituted a host of measures in order to reduce the likelihood of such abuse.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Cracker refers to Florida cowboys who used
whips to help herd cattle. They would crack
the whip and the noise would encourage the cattle to move. These crackers were Indians,
Blacks, and Whites.
View Quote

Really?

You had slave owners in your family tree?

I did...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top