Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:33:19 PM EDT
Wow, has anyone seen http://www.aztlan.net/ ?

Here is a sample, they also seem to be supportive of palestinian suicide bombers............

Coming Next: "El Gran Boicot"

Pro-immigrant coalition to paralyze US economy
by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan
http://www.aztlan.net/el_gran_boicot.htm
Los Angeles, Alta California - March 31, 2006 - (ACN) The coalition that brought over 700,000 pro-immigrant rights marchers to Los Angeles announced yesterday that the next mass action will be "an economic and labor boycott that will paralyze the US economy". The planned boycott, which now has international support, is to protest the racist HR4437 legislation being debated in the US Senate.

Dr. Armando Navarro, coordinator of the National Alliance for Human Rights (NAHR), said "We are living through very dangerous times and we must take advantage of the moment. If we just sit and wait to see what happens, everything we have accomplished so far may go to waste. That is why we must continue the struggle to once and for all defeat that racist proposal (HR4437)".

Coalition member Roberto Reveles of "Unidos en Arizona" said that they will help host a "Summit Meeting" in Phoenix, Arizona to work out the details of the "international economic and labor boycott". The summit will take place on April 8th and 9th. The boycott will take place on May 1 (Day of the International Solidarity of Workers) or May 5 (Cinco de Mayo). To be debated is whether a boycott beginning on May 1 and ending with a huge "fiesta" on May 5 can be sustained.

Phoenix, Arizona saw a huge march and rally on March 24 in which over 15,000 participated. Roberto Reveles said, "What occurred on March 24 is a consequence of the people being tired of the treatment we are receiving. The first step has already been taken, we organized ourselves and have completed the first phase, now we have to prepare for the second. We will not rest until we see HR4437 defeated". Reveles added, "We are sure that the preparations we make at the summit will lead us to victory. We are united and only united will we be victorious".

The two day summit will be attended by Mexican-American and other Latino groups from Nevada, Texas, Wisconsin, Washington, New York, Chicago, California and other states. Representatives from Mexico, Central and South America will also be present. A major focus of the meeting will be to finalize the details of the boycott.

Dr. Armando Navarro of the NAHR said that the "international boycott" counts on the support of the consulates of Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba and Mexico, as well as that of Mexican labor organizations. The coalition welcomes the support of other countries abroad.

"We have to demonstrate to the nation, one more time, that its economic stability depends on us. I am sure that our sister nations of Latin America, who are also tired of the situation, will unite with us", Professor Navarro said. "That is why we will celebrate May 1, 'Day of the Worker', with labor strikes, no purchases and go out and march. Soon they will see the impact we will have!", he concluded.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Note to self: make a large purchase on May 1st.

While I may share similar heritage with Mexicans (Spaniards and Indians), yo soy Americano.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]

"What occurred on March 24 is a consequence of the people being tired of the treatment we are receiving."

They don't like it? They can always go back to where they came from.

Illegal aliens need to be rounded up and shipped out. I work at a Federal Prison and I say that a good percentage of the Latinos imprisonsed in my facility are illegal aliens that were convicted of crimes like drug trafficking, posession with intent to distribute, killing police officers; they come into our country to smuggle drugs and joing gangs that commit crimes of all sorts;

I can name gangs like:

Texas Syndicate
Norteños
Sureños
White Fence
MS-13
Mexicanemi

Plus others...

If they'd come to our country and go through the process legally, then this wouldn't be an issue; but they sneak across the border, breaking our immigration laws and then expect us to flip the bill for their medical care, their education, they don't pay taxes for the most part and then they don't want to assimilate into our culture; they want to make their own little enclaves and consider us as outsiders. THat's where the "Aztlan" BS comes from.

You gotta be kidding me! They can take their "traseros" back to Mexico or wherever the heck they came from. This crap makes me so furious; and the worst of all is that the left-leaning politicians will raise all kinds of heck, just to protect them, cause they know they can ensure the illegal vote in their favor; the left doesn't carte if the country goes down in flames, as long as they can count on the votes of the illegals to get them back in power.

That's

We need to put our foot down and start protecting our borders before we lose our identity as Americans.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
My trigger finger will not be paralyzed.

Now we see the REAL side of these folks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember the Alamo? I remember WE WON.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quoted:
Note to self: make a large purchase on May 1st.

While I may share similar heritage with Mexicans (Spaniards and Indians), yo soy Americano.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember San Jacinto? The mexican army got handed its ASS!!!
Pay back. Aint it a BITCH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BTW..who's "WE"? Were you there?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Check your history books.... "WE" lost at the Alamo - but "WE" kicked ass at the battle of San Jacinto and that is when "WE" won Texas from Mexico!!

The battle cry "remember the Alamo" is to inspire revenge for an unjustified attack in which the Mexican army killed women and children.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Mexicans died on both sides. You did know there  was mexicans in the Alamo,right.

William Travis, Jim Bowie, David Crockett ,James Bonham  were not the only ones there.And of the 200 or so people that died at the Alamo only a hand full were actually born in Texas. Juan Abamillo, Andrés Nava, Carlos Espalier,Antonio Fuentes, Gregorio Esparza,  and  Juan A. Badillo

I was born in Texas just like my father, grandfather and so on. I just wrote it to piss people off, It's fucken funny.So far, It's going as planned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I think me taking a shit will have a bigger impact than this "strike" from illegals. At least it will make a bigger splash......
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#9]

for some reason, i'm not concerned
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, I get it. Cause you have a gun . And the immigrant with thier labor strikes, no purchases and the marching.Good one, good one.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh, I get it. Cause you have a gun . And the immigrant with thier labor strikes, no purchases and the marching.Good one, good one.

Quoted:
i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/schmekel/NewShoot/Theline.jpg

well, the fact that i have guns, and my friends all have guns as well.  they can march with signs, i'll continue to march with guns
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#12]

To be debated is whether a boycott beginning on May 1 and ending with a huge "fiesta" on May 5 can be sustained.

Huh?  Can 20mil CRIMINALS have a week long party? Hmmmm.........might generate some interesting "situations"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#13]

We have to demonstrate to the nation, one more time, that its economic stability depends on us. I am sure that our sister nations of Latin America, who are also tired of the situation, will unite with us", Professor Navarro said. "That is why we will celebrate May 1, 'Day of the Worker', with labor strikes, no purchases and go out and march. Soon they will see the impact we will have!", he concluded.

Please do so. Anything you can do to get your ass fired by your illegal-hiring boss and deported back to Mehico is fine with me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Ya I got it, The guns and sign deal. It was funny I GET IT.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/schmekel/NewShoot/Theline.jpg

well, the fact that i have guns, and my friends all have guns as well.  they can march with signs, i'll continue to march with guns

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

We have to demonstrate to the nation, one more time, that its economic stability depends on us. I am sure that our sister nations of Latin America, who are also tired of the situation, will unite with us", Professor Navarro said. "That is why we will celebrate May 1, 'Day of the Worker', with labor strikes, no purchases and go out and march. Soon they will see the impact we will have!", he concluded.

Please do so. Anything you can do to get your ass fired by your illegal-hiring boss and deported back to Mehico is fine with me.

cinco de mayo, just like the last holiday they wanted to take off and call it solidarity, Valentines day
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#16]
well, to stop working, won't they have to START working first?  i swear- working construction this summer... all the illegals i ran into nevr put in an honest day's labor EVER.  they're supposed to be tireless and hard working, but i didnt see it.  those fuckers spent more time on their ass than Juan Valdez

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like he is standing from the picture.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Check your history books.... "WE" lost at the Alamo - but "WE" kicked ass at the battle of San Jacinto and that is when "WE" won Texas from Mexico!!

The battle cry "remember the Alamo" is to inspire revenge for an unjustified attack in which the Mexican army killed women and children.

I'm not sure, but I think he is on the "other" side...........pro-illegal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top