Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/17/2001 6:54:16 PM EDT
did anyone else have problems accessing this site in the last 45 minutes??? After making my yearly donations to my favorite pro-gun organizations, I found that I could not access AR15.com for about 30 minutes. Anyone else have this problem or should I put on my tinfoil hat next year before I donate so it will block out the various intrusive government alphabet soup folks??? ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:57:41 PM EDT
GB says he is doing updates tonite so the site will be down, but I don't think they've started yet. Been on and off the past two hours no problems.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:01:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:15:32 PM EDT
I kinda figure we're all being "monitored", I thought maybe I was being blocked. But, I forgot that GB was going to do updates tonight. Guess I'll put the tinfoil away for the night. [:D] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:16:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:18:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:22:18 PM EDT
OH MY!!!!!!! [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O] [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O] [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O][:O] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:44:59 PM EDT
Uh Oh Spaghetti 'O' ! Are you on HANGFIRE's "little list" ?
Top Top