Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:49 AM EDT
Early this morning I had a dream that I saw a police officer being a real jerk to somebody.  I even told him he was being a jerk.  His response?  He drew his gun and shot me through my right side, near my kidney!!!!

When I woke up I remembered reading some of the thread yesterday about a particular police organization harassing a journalist, and figured that the topic had somehow sunk into my psyche.

Anyway, I think Arfcom is giving me a subconscious fear of police officers that I didn't have before.  Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill never look at Chuck Norris the same way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I scream dupe at recurring dreams.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Early this morning I had a dream that I saw a police officer being a real jerk to somebody.  I even told him he was being a jerk.  His response?  He drew his gun and shot me through my right side, near my kidney!!!!

When I woke up I remembered reading some of the thread yesterday about a particular police organization harassing a journalist, and figured that the topic had somehow sunk into my psyche.

Anyway, I think Arfcom is giving me a subconscious fear of police officers that I didn't have before.  Thanks alot.

Just think of it as empathizing with your dog.  

CO
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I actually have less fear of Police since I post here.
I have always had a deep fear/respect thing with Police.  Heck, I should have been one, it's waht I really wanted to do since I was little, but I chose a different path because of family reasons.

Anyway.

Because so many board members are LEOs, and I talk to them, and buy stuff them off the EE.  I see they are regular people too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If I ever start having dreams about ar15 I hope there about JESSE JANE
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I ever start having dreams about ar15 I hope there about JESSE JANE

One can only hope!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I actually have less fear of Police since I post here.
I have always had a deep fear/respect thing with Police.  Heck, I should have been one, it's waht I really wanted to do since I was little, but I chose a different path because of family reasons.

Anyway.

Because so many board members are LEOs, and I talk to them, and buy stuff them off the EE.  I see they are regular people too.

I know that.  I work with a police officer.  I just think it's the influence of all these threads that point out the bad examples.  I guess I'll have to click on less of them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good one!

you think that's bad?  I locked two of my dreams last night, since they were not posted in the Team forum.

TRG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#11]
you think YOU spend too much time on arfcom........
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Some of us spend the same amount of time, we just spend less of it hitting submit.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good one!

you think that's bad?  I locked two of my dreams last night, since they were not posted in the Team forum.

TRG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#16]
There is no such thing as too much Ar15.com.

IS there????

I had a dream that people were hammering on me about my spelling, telling me that I spelled like an English person and that because of this, my posts were unreadable to which I responded, "I am English!".

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

[hint] [/hint]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top