Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:49 AM EDT
Early this morning I had a dream that I saw a police officer being a real jerk to somebody. I even told him he was being a jerk. His response? He drew his gun and shot me through my right side, near my kidney!!!!

When I woke up I remembered reading some of the thread yesterday about a particular police organization harassing a journalist, and figured that the topic had somehow sunk into my psyche.

Anyway, I think Arfcom is giving me a subconscious fear of police officers that I didn't have before. Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:09:51 AM EDT by Epsilon]
Ill never look at Chuck Norris the same way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:44:04 AM EDT
I scream dupe at recurring dreams.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Shane333:
Early this morning I had a dream that I saw a police officer being a real jerk to somebody. I even told him he was being a jerk. His response? He drew his gun and shot me through my right side, near my kidney!!!!

When I woke up I remembered reading some of the thread yesterday about a particular police organization harassing a journalist, and figured that the topic had somehow sunk into my psyche.

Anyway, I think Arfcom is giving me a subconscious fear of police officers that I didn't have before. Thanks alot.

Just think of it as empathizing with your dog.

CO
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:50:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:59:45 AM EDT
I actually have less fear of Police since I post here.
I have always had a deep fear/respect thing with Police. Heck, I should have been one, it's waht I really wanted to do since I was little, but I chose a different path because of family reasons.

Anyway.

Because so many board members are LEOs, and I talk to them, and buy stuff them off the EE. I see they are regular people too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:59:59 AM EDT

If I ever start having dreams about ar15 I hope there about JESSE JANE
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:05:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Carhlr:

If I ever start having dreams about ar15 I hope there about JESSE JANE

One can only hope!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:06:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
I actually have less fear of Police since I post here.
I have always had a deep fear/respect thing with Police. Heck, I should have been one, it's waht I really wanted to do since I was little, but I chose a different path because of family reasons.

Anyway.

Because so many board members are LEOs, and I talk to them, and buy stuff them off the EE. I see they are regular people too.

I know that. I work with a police officer. I just think it's the influence of all these threads that point out the bad examples. I guess I'll have to click on less of them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:08:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By 50cal:

Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Good one!

you think that's bad? I locked two of my dreams last night, since they were not posted in the Team forum.

TRG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:10:22 AM EDT
you think YOU spend too much time on arfcom........
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:12:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:19:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

Some of us spend the same amount of time, we just spend less of it hitting submit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:42:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:45:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Punani:

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By 50cal:

Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Good one!

you think that's bad? I locked two of my dreams last night, since they were not posted in the Team forum.

TRG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:50:33 AM EDT
There is no such thing as too much Ar15.com.

IS there????

I had a dream that people were hammering on me about my spelling, telling me that I spelled like an English person and that because of this, my posts were unreadable to which I responded, "I am English!".

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:59:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

[hint] [/hint]
Top Top