Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2006 5:10:11 PM EDT
Nothing quite as embarassing as overflowing the shitter at a really nice hotel! Another quarter inch and I would have had to make the call.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 5:11:28 PM EDT by fossil_fuel]
nevermind
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:12:01 PM EDT
Been there, done....er...umm.

I had a friend do that one time.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:12:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 50cal:
Thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us.

I didnt it went down.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:12:57 PM EDT
I overflowed the can at my ex's mothers house one night....After puking all up in it from drinking to much..... That was fun...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:20:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:21:38 PM EDT
it's not a good shit if you dont have to flush at least twice
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:23:08 PM EDT
WTF!!!!

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:35:07 PM EDT
Why did I open this thread?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:36:58 PM EDT
You know it's bad when you need a stump grinder to unclog the toilet!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:57:12 PM EDT
I know the woman wanted to make an attempt at a point one night. She comes outta the can and says "Man I tore that crapper up"
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:00:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By harleyrkc:
I know the woman wanted to make an attempt at a point one night. She comes outta the can and says "Man I tore that crapper up"

Man I hope I never know that class of woman.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:01:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cmjohnson:
If you're an adult and get the toilet clogged, YOU ARE A GENUINE DUMBASS.

Got a monster? Flush it immediately before you even wipe. Never, ever put more than two yards
of TP in the toilet at once. Flush as often as necessary.

Hell, I knew that before I was TEN. And I've never clogged a toilet, EVER.

CJ

When I was 13 I managed to clog the toilet in a Best Western...before wiping. It would not go down. I wiped my ass, threw away the TP, and let the shit soak for a few hours. That loosened it up and it went down.

Just thought everuone would want to know.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:04:28 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By harleyrkc:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I hope I never know that class of woman.....

Yeah she just walked in the roon and now she's mad as hell. Says I'm a sick f$%#er cause sittin here laughing my ass off.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:30:52 AM EDT

Got a monster? Flush it immediately before you even wipe. Never, ever put more than two yards

CJ

Obviously you never owned the modern marvel of a low capacity flush toilet. This should have been handeled easily, not brought on sheer anxiety for 15 seconds
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:49:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARMALITE-FAN:
Nothing quite as embarassing as overflowing the shitter at a really nice hotel! Another quarter inch and I would have had to make the call.

Don't you just HATE it when that happens?? I mean, really. You look down after finishing and realize that you are precariously close to the "Maximum Load Limit". Then you start the internal debate...flush or don't flush? So, you flush anyway, and stand there watching in horror as the water slowly rises up the side of the bowl. Another inch and she spills, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch...SAVED with a 1/4 inch to spare.

Just don't do what I have done and think that another flush will force it down.
That last 1/4 inch goes very fast when you are scrambling to turn around and unlock the door!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:56:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Amateur.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:00:00 AM EDT

CJ

__

You weren't trying hard enough!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:10:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Doucheatron3000:

CJ

When I was 13 I managed to clog the toilet in a Best Western...before wiping. It would not go down. I wiped my ass, threw away the TP, and let the shit soak for a few hours. That loosened it up and it went down.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:13:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BOBK48:
Why did I open this thread?

+1
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:51:30 AM EDT

CJ

Obviously you have never taken a dump on a US Navy shitter, a salt water flush system that is so overpreasurized it can literally blow up!! You NEVER give a courtesy flush while seated on "the throne" when you are underway, you could end up being blasted into the overhead. Not to mention the way the toilet "spits" at you when you flush. And as far as the "2 yards thoery" try only using 2 yards of the navy issue John Wayne tp to wipe ONCE!! Aint happening. We call it John Wayne tp because it is Rough, Tough, and don't take any shit off of ANYONE!!

Enjoy the rest of this rather disturbing thread
Chris
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:13:12 AM EDT
Damn, I miss Al Bundy!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:18:27 AM EDT
Why did I click this thread
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:18:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 7:23:15 AM EDT by Alien]
An old friend of mine was at a client's house (he does low voltage wiring/security stuff) and went to use their toilet. He overflowed it somehow while the clients were out! My other friend that works with him said he was so embarassed he wouldn't speak to the clients for the rest of the time he was there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:18:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:29:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Doucheatron3000:

CJ

Man, when I was 17 or so I spent a few weeks in San Francisco.. Those commie shitbirds must've gone "lo-flow" before the rest of the country, because I literally jammed up every toilet I graced with my number twos during that trip. Got to the point where I wouldn't even think about using the unit at my host's house, I'd just run down to the local Deli or headshop and jam theirs.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:31:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:37:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
Sometimes it's best not to share.

there's something about making a man-island that makes ya feel all warm inside.

you need a cock and balls to understand
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:41:30 AM EDT
Thanks for NO pics
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:30:44 AM EDT
Top Top