Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/4/2006 10:29:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 10:46:10 AM EDT by jimlostt]
I am in the market for a new 3 day type pack. I had an old made in USA Blackhawk 3 day pack for almost 10
years but alas it was stolen along with my CAR!!!!!!!! SO anybody know of a good variation of this type system.
I would like to find one that has a slot for a laptop and maybe an attchment (internal) point for a hand gun.
Black or dark brown prefered since this wil be a mostly Urban pack. As in Use it for work, school, and the occasional jaunt out to the sticks. Just a good multi purpose pack.
please post pics or links.
I welcome and thank you for the help

Jim
EDIT TO CLARIFY HOLD SECURELY A HANGUN INSIDE OF THE PACK!!!! sorry guys
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:33:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 10:36:10 AM EDT by DOW]
Not to be a dick, but why would you attach your handgun to your pack, rather than your person?

Apart from that, some good made in USA packs here. I have the AIII in OD and use it for everything from hunting to my carry-on when I fly.
Eagle Industries
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:33:57 AM EDT
www.kifaru.net/MGpacks.htm

I've been drooling over a Marauder for a while now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:34:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DOW:
Not to be a dick, but why would you attach your handgun to your pack, rather than your person?

I think he was referring to a "car" as in mode of transportation. IE: The pack was in his car when it got stolen.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:37:23 AM EDT

No idea on an urban type pack. I can only help on "real" backpacks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 10:42:36 AM EDT by 52brandon]
Zakk:

Originally Posted By jimlostt:
I am in the market for a new 3 day type pack. I had an old made in USA 3 day pack for almost 10
years but alas it was stolen along with my CAR!!!!!!!! SO anybody know of a goo variation of this type system.
I would like to find one that has a slot for a laptop and maybe an attchment point for a hand gun.
Black or dark brown prefered since this wil be a mostly Urban pack.
please post pics or links.
I welcome and thank you for the help

Jim

oh yeah, for a backpack, I would get something with a camelback, living in AZ I have learned that you can never have too much water and the parts of NV I have seen aren't too different
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:02:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zakk_Wylde_470:
www.kifaru.net/MGpacks.htm

I've been drooling over a Marauder for a while now.

Kifaru gear is awesome. I have an EMR.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:11:01 PM EDT
OGIO make excellent "urban" bags. I bought a black Nyquist from ebags.com and love it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:14:15 PM EDT
have you thought about the tactical handbag option or the recon man purse?

How about the full frontal fanny pack?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:18:38 PM EDT
Camelbak motherload I like the crap out of mine !
Top Top