Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:47:35 AM EDT
... well, actually, about muslims NBC has paid to go in and try and draw discrimination at NASCAR and other events so NBC can show just how innocent the muslims are and how evil regular old americans are.

I think I'll go find some nazis, you know dress them up in nazi regallia and send them to the holocaust museum to see if people are intolerant against their views.

Fucking liberal media.

lin:  michellemalkin.com/archives/004920.htm

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the comparison of Muslims to Nazis is a little extreme. If it were Islamic Extremests and Nazis, you might be closer to the mark.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
For a balanced program, they should have their agents go to Afghanistan, enter a mosque and proclaim, "I am a Christian!"

With the requisite "This program contains content that may be shocking to some. Viewer discretion advised."
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Wahabis are the enemy of civilization.

I can spot one a mile away.
Unless he's in disguise.
Sure, some folks just LOOK like wahabis.
Better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Horseshit.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
<snip>

We had some woodchucks burn down a Sikh temple near here, thinking it was a mosque, so there are obviously bigots who hate anyone with a "funny towel" on their head.

Woodchucks. I love that term.

My BIL is from Fulton. He says Woodchuck foreplay consists of the phrase "Pull pants down." (Phrase must be said in your best retard voice).
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Another attempt by New York Lib. scum to show everyone how bad we Americans are.
How many people at a Nascar event have family/relitives in the Military? How many at New York Media?
You can bet that if they get the outcome they want Al Jihad TV will "somehow" get a copy to show.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Horseshit.

Beard.

Short dishdash.

Beady eyes.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horseshit.

Beard.

Short dishdash.

Beady eyes.

I was commenting on the NBC story, not your post. I'm trying to break 15,000 today, so I'm keeping them short and sweet.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
<snip>

I was commenting on the NBC story, not your post. I'm trying to break 15,000 today, so I'm keeping them short and sweet.

A man's gotta have a goal.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horseshit.

Beard.

Short dishdash.

Beady eyes.

What's a dish dash?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horseshit.

Beard.

Short dishdash.

Beady eyes.

What's a dish dash?

dishdash, dishdasha, etc.

Man dress.

Even the Iraqi soldiers call it a "man dress".
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Does it look like Cannabis?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Unless he's in disguise.
Sure, some folks just LOOK like wahabis.
Better safe than sorry.

But, it tastes so GOOD with sushi!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
For a balanced program, they should have their agents go to Afghanistan, enter a mosque and proclaim, "I am a Christian!"

With the requisite "This program contains content that may be shocking to some. Viewer discretion advised."

+1
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow, we have muzzies flying planes into buildings, lopping of heads left and right, and generally planning for the destruction of the infidels (us)...and NBC is worried about discrimination against THEM?....

Fuckin' figures.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horseshit.

Beard.

Short dishdash.

Beady eyes.

Type fast, break 36k. I am embarrassed to be at that top of that list again.

No kiddin'  Please step away from the internet!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it look like Cannabis?

Canapes?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I think the comparison of Muslims to Nazis is a little extreme. If it were Islamic Extremests and Nazis, you might be closer to the mark.

Pretty sure that was his intent and we all got the message.....or most of us anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top