How many times has jrzy been arrested ?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTP
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe a better question would be "who cares" ?
LOL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#4]
No, the better question is "How many times should jrzy have been arrested?"  

SBG
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LOL

That's what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Who?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:43:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No, the better question is "How many times should jrzy have been arrested?"  

SBG

I voted 1-3 (only because there is no "0" choice) because jrzy is just a big fluffy kitten.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#9]
He's dodging the three strikes law.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#10]
This is too easy.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:11:49 AM EDT
[#11]
How many convictions is a much better question.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#12]
do cops actually crack down on male whores?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL

+1
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#14]
whoTF is jrzy?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:34:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Someone is looking for information regarding JRZY
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL

+1

Yep. WGAF.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How many convictions is a much better question.

Ahhhhh someone with smarts!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#19]
How can you have the name "jrzy" and be from PA
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I live in Pa.
I was born and raised in Jersey.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live in Pa.
I was born and raised in Jersey.

I like that. Remember where you came from.  what part of Jersey?  I live in monmouth county
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
How many times has jrzy been arrested ?

One-to-three, with no felonies.  ...More than that would have graduated into comitting felonies.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
whoTF is jrzy?

Same thing he asked about you.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#24]
napolean tannerite... maybe you should look at peoples membership dates before asking WhoTF is ____. who TF are you? post whore troll and member for a scant 2 months. i never thought id see a more worthless poster than combat jack....now i have. well at least you dont spout off about shit you dont understand.

to answer the question, i dont GAF how many times jrzy has been arrested. i never saw  jrzy vs. squatdog in the square circle so i quickly lost interest.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Is there a point to this beyond some sort of simpleton "look at me I'm a badass" internet posturing?

I mean, they getcha 10 times does that make you cool, or does it make you a shitferbrains who keeps getting caught? Perhaps you should ask, "How many times should I have been arrested, but through brains brawn and bad-assedness got off and Stuck It To The Man?"  That I would imagine would be more evocative of the "Ooh, he must have a HUGE cock!" comments that are being fished for.

To me, it seems like a throwback to my school days, when the football team members would brag about how many concussions they had recieved that season.  Apparently the limit was three per year.  I still wonder if they have a special pin for the jackets of those valiantly brain-damaged goofballs who racked up all 12.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Nothin for nothin, but shouldn't you change your screename to "Penzie"  ?
Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Is there a point to this beyond some sort of simpleton "look at me I'm a badass" internet posturing?

I mean, they getcha 10 times does that make you cool, or does it make you a shitferbrains who keeps getting caught? Perhaps you should ask, "How many times should I have been arrested, but through brains brawn and bad-assedness got off and Stuck It To The Man?"  That I would imagine would be more evocative of the "Ooh, he must have a HUGE cock!" comments that are being fished for.

To me, it seems like a throwback to my school days, when the football team members would brag about how many concussions they had recieved that season.  Apparently the limit was three per year.  I still wonder if they have a special pin for the jackets of those valiantly brain-damaged goofballs who racked up all 12.  

Yes the point was/is going to be a life lesson on what not to do while you're a hot headed kid in his late teens & early 20's.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#28]

minimum
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I like that. Remember where you came from.  what part of Jersey?  I live in monmouth county

Isn't the proper question:

What exit were you off?  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#30]
So what did you do? And what happened in the end?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#31]
One thing that people people from the other 49 don't always know is that the PRNJ has the highest density of LEO's in the nation.  It is by definition a Police State.  

Anyone who grew up in PRNJ and didn't get arrested had either: 1. A booring, sheltered childhood,

or 2. Well connected parents.

Anybody from NJ will tell you that.  The PBA cards were pure gold though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes the point was/is going to be a life lesson on what not to do while you're a hot headed kid in his late teens & early 20's.

Excellent!  Then I formally retract any statements  or aspersions regarding your genitals, brain capacity, or testosterone levels and wish you the best with your lesson.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
So what did you do? And what happened in the end?

I am not posting this as a braggart or tough guy.
As someone said it's easy to get locked up in jersey, the key is to not get convicted.
Most of these were self defense fights where I probably tried to get out of fighting but couldn't.
I can also tell you this, I walked away from a hell of a lot more fights than this because I didn't want any trouble.

1-fighting in public: dismissed

2-fighting in public, creating a disturbance: dismissed

3-simple assault, fighting in public: dismissed

4-aggravated assault- serious bodily injury, attempted murder: released that night.
Officially dismissed a week later

5-riot, aggravated assault X 5 counts, interfering with a person lawfully on the street:
downgraded to simple assault with a 25.00 fine and later expunged.

6-unlawful Possession of a weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, possession of weapon for an unlawful purpose: Grand jury no billed and the charges was dropped.

7- simple assault, fighting in public:dismissed

8- resisting arrest, contempt:  found not guilty of both in court
(officer tried to arrest me for a ticket (parking) that I paid.
I refused to be cuffed and was cuffed at gun point.
I told the arresting officer at the very first the receipt for the paid ticket was in my glove box.
He said tell it to the judge.
Judge verbally admonished the officer in court for not investigating my claim.

9-driving on the revoked list: not guilty I was never on the revoked list
(these two arrests were one day apart, DMV said it was their glitch and I was never revoked and gave a me a certified copy to take with me.)

10-driving on the revoked list: not guilty I was never on the revoked list

I have no police record and have never been convicted of a crime.
All of this was expunged and sealed.
You know you guys who grew up in real nice places where everyone was nice and people didn't fight I envy on a certain level.
The part I'm glad about is growing up in jersey and being able to defend my family and my self even if I don't have a gun with me.
I'm no tough guy, my wife civilized me.
I know It only takes one idiot to undue my wifes good work so I keep that in mind while I'm out and about in the world.
I just want what I have, peace and a good woman to share th rest of my life with.

If any of you are wondering about the attempted murder charge it involved a guy who took my friends little brother to California and raped him.
nuff said.

I would like to also tell you that I wish things were different but I grew up in tough environment and had to fight.
I would also like you to know I never hit anyone who wasn't trying to hit me or who didn't have it coming.
I was never a bully and always tried to help people who couldn't defend themselves.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#34]
henever I see jrzy post his challanges to people, I am reminded of Joe Dirt.

How about a little match, my face your ass? I mean uh...your ass and my face...whatsup!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Did your mom make homemade soap-on-a-rope for you?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Never went to jail.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never went to jail.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Youre not hot headed now?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:53:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Youre not hot headed now?

Well I'm not solving any problems that occur in my life with violence.
Thats pretty good in my book.
You see Doc where I grew if you used words to provoke someone you had better know how to use your fists too.
Not proud of it just the way life was when I was a kid.
You fought or you ran, simple as that and not many kids in jersey would run.

Doc here's a simple scenario:
You're on the boardwalk with your friends and some kids from Newark walk by and they look at you a certain way and someone in our group says "what are you looking at?"
Now if it was innocent and the Newark kids wanted no trouble they would keep walking, if they were doing it to provoke a fight they would answer with a smart ass reply and there was violence immediately.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
whoTF is jrzy?

Damn dood... who are YOU? 3K posts since February? Wow...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#41]
I know exactly were jrzy is coming from, I grew up in Bridgeport/Stratford and it was a do or die life style also, I NEVER started with anyone one but if they started shit with me or my family and also my good friends it got Pretty nasty and usually nothing good came out of it but continued existence. But all in a nutshell my parents raised me in a respectful manner and I'm glad I don't live in that enviroment anymore. So I know were jrzy is coming from. Cut the guy a break.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#42]
lol....Is this about Leo?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I know exactly were jrzy is coming from, I grew up in Bridgeport/Stratford and it was a do or die life style also, I NEVER started with anyone one but if they started shit with me or my family and also my good friends it got Pretty nasty and usually nothing good came out of it but continued existence. But all in a nutshell my parents raised me in a respectful manner and I'm glad I don't live in that enviroment anymore. So I know were jrzy is coming from. Cut the guy a break.

Thanks PocketG
I debated myself for a long time (the last two years) here if I should post this about myself.
I think in the end I did because I'm not that person anymore.

My Father was a Pa. farm boy who became educated while in the military and after he got out.
He retired a GS 13 (electronic engineer) from federal civil service and was the best man I ever knew.
He also raised me right, he knew what was going on around us in jersey but we couldn't leave.

I made good my escape and will not go back.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
whoTF is jrzy?

If you read threads rather than just create posts... you'd probably know.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks PocketG
I debated myself for a long time (the last two years) here if I should post this about myself.
I think in the end I did because I'm not that person anymore.

My Father was a Pa. farm boy who became educated while in the military and after he got out.
He retired a GS 13 (electronic engineer) from federal civil service and was the best man I ever knew.
He also raised me right, he knew what was going on around us in jersey but we couldn't leave.

I made good my escape and will not go back.

Good for you, we share a common thread. I'm glad we are the survivors of the past and thats exactly where it stays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top