Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 6:56:15 AM EDT
This vendor was selling shake-up flashlights ... I mentioned to my buddy how useful my flashlight  was during hurricane Katrina ... the vendor says to my buddy "ya know the government turned it(hurricane katrina)" ... I immediately thought he was joking and I said well "ya know that halliburton hurricane making machine got left on full blast by accident" , the vendor guy looks at me with this look "oh man, you know about that to?!" ... he goes on to talk about mysterious aircraft in the area just before the storm, them dropping things in the storm, the storm turning into MS (which is where I live) ... he actually thought it was a government conspiracy that the storm turned our way at the last minute.

What a freakin' loser .... LOL  

I've heard it all now .... he needs a tin foil labotomy ...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]

I love these threads.  They crack me up!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
With the tinfoil crap that goes on here, I have no doubt in your story.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I've heard just as bad.  The Birchers at the shows are full of tales of the "concentration camps" built in the southwest and the Russian APCs brought in to allow Gorbachev to use Russian troops to take away our guns and throw us in the aforementioned concentration camps.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#5]
He's right you know...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:08:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Was this the guy?  

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#7]
In before someone makes a post about them sitting at a gun show table telling this guy the truth about Katrina and the guy not believing him.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In before someone makes a post about them sitting at a gun show table telling this guy the truth about Katrina and the guy not believing him.

IBSMAPATSAAGSTTTGTTAKATGNBH?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

yeah, I thought about that ... "maybe he is an arfcommer?!"

This guy looked too paranoid to even use a computer ....

"ya know the gubment can git all yer info that way"
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:21:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBSMAPATSAAGSTTTGTTAKATGNBH?

Nice
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#12]

I need to put on my tin foil hat NOW!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard just as bad.  The Birchers at the shows are full of tales of the "concentration camps" built in the southwest and the Russian APCs brought in to allow Gorbachev to use Russian troops to take away our guns and throw us in the aforementioned concentration camps.  

Its true! They lock you into Inflated Value Properties and you can never get out!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Where did all of these nutjobs coming from?  Ever listen to "Coast to Coast" show with George Nori (used to be hosted by Art Bell)?  Oh, my goodness!  This guest was saying how the earth governments signed an agreement with "Star Nations" but we keep breaking the treaties by keep shooting at their space crafts.  Some jibberish about how the earth is populated (up to 59%) with genetically re-engineered "Star Childs" and "Star Seeds".  How the governments keep threatening him with physical harms for spreading this information.  Hell, if the govt don't want you to talk, they'll just make you disappear from the face of this planet, allright?  You crazy old kook.

I just wonder if the host really believes this sh***t.  I don't know how he could prevent himself from bursting out laughing!  Geezzz!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#15]
How much was his beef jerky?  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Where did all of these nutjobs coming from?  Ever listen to "Coast to Coast" show with George Nori (used to be hosted by Art Bell)?  Oh, my goodness!  This guest was saying how the earth governments signed an agreement with "Star Nations" but we keep breaking the treaties by keep shooting at their space crafts.  Some jibberish about how the earth is populated (up to 59%) with genetically re-engineered "Star Childs" and "Star Seeds".  How the governments keep threatening him with physical harms for spreading this information.  Hell, if the govt don't want you to talk, they'll just make you disappear from the face of this planet, allright?  You crazy old kook.

I just wonder if the host really believes this sh***t.  I don't know how he could prevent himself from bursting out laughing!  Geezzz!

If the earth is populated by up to 59% Star Childs, they used the wrong DNA. Someone at that lab should be fired.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#17]
The government has tried to manipulate hurricanes. I watched a show on Discovery about hurricanes and I think it was in the 50's or 60's the gov was seeding clouds to try to move hurricanes. One actually turned but they do not know if it was due to the seeding or the fact that huricanes some times turn on there own with no reason.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The government has tried to manipulate hurricanes. I watched a show on Discovery about hurricanes and I think it was in the 50's or 60's the gov was seeding clouds to try to move hurricanes. One actually turned but they do not know if it was due to the seeding or the fact that huricanes some times turn on there own with no reason.

Yes, I saw that... they stopped doing that in the 60's ... it was discovered that any percieved "turning" or decrease in strength was purely coincindental .... I think these experiments are what the nutjobs have taken and started running with ....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#19]
I haven't heard any that bad. The worst I saw was a guy was trying to sell some M-16 magazines. The dealer said he doesn't sell M-16's and had no use for them. They guy says you have an AR15 right there. The dealer says They are made differently, and these rifles won't take machinegun magazines. The guy with the mags just shook his head and walked off. I asked if I could see one of the AR's he was selling. It was a brand new Bushmaster M4 clone.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:10:09 AM EDT
[#20]
The craziest Katrina theory I've ever heard was that the Japanese Mafia created the hurricane by using one of those fabled insta huricane machines for retribution for the atomic bombings during WW2...god bless the tinfoil wearers of America.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Dude, conspiracy nuts consider Coast to Coast AM jerkoff material.

Self-admittedly, I do listen to Coast to Coast many nights. It's entertaining. George Norry probably doesn't give a damn about it. I've heard him dispute with guests and callers about some bullshit. He's not a moron, and has disputed with guests that just made up bullshit.

For instance, Saturday, some guy called in claiming a bunch of civilian scientists in Manhatten created teleportation a few years back, George disputed the caller and pretty much pushed him off when the caller wouldn't give any more info.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, conspiracy nuts consider Coast to Coast AM jerkoff material.

Self-admittedly, I do listen to Coast to Coast many nights. It's entertaining. George Norry probably doesn't give a damn about it. I've heard him dispute with guests and callers about some bullshit. He's not a moron, and has disputed with guests that just made up bullshit.

For instance, Saturday, some guy called in claiming a bunch of civilian scientists in Manhatten created teleportation a few years back, George disputed the caller and pretty much pushed him off when the caller wouldn't give any more info.

Holly crap!  There are people here other than myself who listen to Coast to Coast AM?  I have to admit it is very entertaining, although there are times when I just had to turn off the radio because I feel embarrased for the nutcase guest(s).  That's how ridiculous that show can be.  How can you have anymore self respect after uttering all that BS on national broadcasts?

You are correct, though.  George Norri does dispute the caller / guests sometimes.  But more times he would just "play along" (I guess).  I just can't stop shaking my head and laughing anytime I think about that show.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#23]
The chair is against the wall.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the earth is populated by up to 59% Star Childs, they used the wrong DNA. Someone at that lab should be fired.

LOL!  That's funny.  

The guest, Dr. Richard "Something" (sorry, I can't remember the names of people I don't take seriously) didn't even realize how many holes he got in his story.  He said the Star Nations had contacted and "enlightened" hundreds of millions of people, but yet, when asked why the Star Nations haven't reveal themselves through the UN or a giant media conglomerate, he stated that the Star Nations would not do that because it would create too much of a culture shock.  Well, I don't understand.  If they had already contacted hundreds of millions of people, why would it be such a culture shock now?  And then there is this thing about our earthly governments keep shooting at the Star Nations space ships and capturing the alien operators, so why don't they shoot back?  Aren't they supposed to be millions of years more advanced technologically than us?  He said well they don't shoot back because they're bound to eleven universal and eleven spiritual rules that make them more honorable, blah, blah, blah.......and he went on saying that he met grand counsel of the Star Nations and some more blah, blah, blah.....  Good heavens, my head hurts just from typing all of this nonsense down.

Sorry!  Sorry!  But those whackjobs get so ridiculous at times, I just have to give it a good rant.    
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

100% true.  Atmospheric research/manipulation is a known fact.  Katrina was a natural disaster.  No doping here.  I can think of a hell of a lot of places that I would rather see destroyed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember telling a buddy of mine about a Russian BTR 60 that I saw hiding in the Everglades. 3 black Hip 8's kept circling over head ad other assorted insanity. I told him they were out there putting what looked like transmitters in the back of highway road signs.

All complete BS mind you and my buddy was in on it too. Weeks later we overhear a person mention it to another person at our shop. My buddy laughed so hard I think he may have pissed a little. I asked how he found out. He "knew" the guy personally that saw it. Some people are so full of crap and WANT the crap to be trtue so bad that they actually slip into fantasy all too easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top