Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:48:35 PM EDT
I bought some BSB speed bearings lubricant for my rollerblade bearings this weekend.  It works well, but I was wondering if  Break Free CLP would work in the same application.

Discuss.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't think they are under enough pressure for it to matter too much.  If they are open and not sealed, maybe the cleaning qualities of the CLP will keep them flushed out a bit better than a standard oil?  Just guessing.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i dont see why CLP wouldnt work, but then again, you could get away with a less expensive oil too.  try Marvel Mystery Oil.  It comes in a red and black can.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i dont see why CLP wouldnt work, but then again, you could get away with a less expensive oil too.  try Marvel Mystery Oil.  It comes in a red and black can.

Hell I use that as a flush between applications of Corbin bore cleaner!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top