Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:44:07 AM EDT
Outsourceing being out side of my Realm.....

Is anyone here good with creating Video Intros, with Loops (Royalty free Music)

Im wanting to make an Intro for videos I want to create.. Need some of you Photoshop experts to think about it...

Also anyone know how to flash video?

Please Contact me at MrRjSteed@aol.com
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:52:33 PM EDT
Noone knows how to do this stuff?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:54:26 AM EDT
Stilll looking for some kind of assistance here..
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:09:16 AM EDT
so do you want to do video, flash, or stills?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:17:05 AM EDT
Post your request on the FL hometown board, there was a member there that did the FDCC video a few months ago that surely could handle the project.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:59:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CS223:
Post your request on the FL hometown board, there was a member there that did the FDCC video a few months ago that surely could handle the project.

Here's just a few I've done.

Florida Defensive Carbine Club

Southwest Florida AR15.com Informal Shoot

Battlefield 2 Video - 100-Seconds.

Click here to view my entire portfolio.

What are you looking to do? What kind of project are you seeking after? I'll have you know that projects are stacking up in line on me. I currently am working on 4-projects simultaneously.

1. Entering a Battlefield 2 Contest.
2. Working on another AR15.com Informal Shoot Video.
3. Trying to get the "Florida AR15.com Sleep & Shoot" video started.
4. Work related project coming up on Infection Control Procedures for Registered Nurses, CNA's, LPN's, you name it due June 1st.

Not to mention I have to get back in touch w/ the owner of Rimfire Ranch to do some video's for him. Sorry "Jonk". Life has become very busy for me as of late!

These projects take a ton of Hard Drive space but I just bumped myself up to 600 GB's so I'm sitting pretty for now. Let me know what you're looking for and what you're wanting to accomplish with whatever you're setting out to do.

Hit me either here or at TomFernandezProduction@gmail.com. Anything for the ARFCOM Community!!!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:54:34 AM EDT
MormonComputerZ,

Email sent about intro to videos.

NoVaGator,
I am looking for some kind of Flash video for the front end of a website. Know anyone that does that?
Im looking for somethign similar to what www.tadgear.com has...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:03:12 AM EDT
I love the "skip intro" link on those sites who have flash intros.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:10:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gsiebrecht:
I love the "skip intro" link on those sites who have flash intros.

Yeah but its there for those who might be interested...I like to watch some of them.

Yeah there are times where I will skip it especially if Im in a hurry... I guess it depends on the content, music etc....
I like Tadgears, its pretty nice...
Top Top