Quoted:
61 yo gang member, what a loser, seems like he'd outgrow it 40 years ago

+1
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Hell's Angels are not a motorcycle CLUB, the Hell's Angels are a motorcycle GANG.

Motorcycle CLUBs are groups of accountants, lawyers and IT guys who go cruising together on Sunday afternoons. Motorcycle GANGs roam the highways dealing drugs, robbing liquor stores and selling illegal guns.

I'm not going to shed any tears over a dead Hell's Angel.

Interestingly, the guy who was killed was a loan officer at a mortgage company.  No word on whether he had robbed a liquor store shortly before being killed.

You do realize that to be admitted in this GANG, you must commit some sort of terrible
crime. That is why they have never been infiltrated by a undercover cop

I hope you are joking. The HAs have been infiltrated by undercover cops, FBI agents, and informants multiple times.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Hell's Angels are not a motorcycle CLUB, the Hell's Angels are a motorcycle GANG.

Motorcycle CLUBs are groups of accountants, lawyers and IT guys who go cruising together on Sunday afternoons. Motorcycle GANGs roam the highways dealing drugs, robbing liquor stores and selling illegal guns.

Interestingly, the guy who was killed was a loan officer at a mortgage company.  No word on whether he had robbed a liquor store shortly before being killed.

You do realize that to be admitted in this GANG, you must commit some sort of terrible

I hope you are joking. The HAs have been infiltrated by undercover cops, FBI agents, and informants multiple times.

I guess my information might be a bit old, I know that many have been arrested in doing
deals with undercover cops, but to my knowledge I did not know a undercover cop that became
A Hells Angel and testified against them. Informants yes, they do not have to follow the law
as a cop does , even if he is undercover.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#4]
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- A motorcyclist shot to death on Interstate 95 Sunday was a leader in the Connecticut chapter of the Hells Angels and had been monitored by local and federal authorities after serving time in federal prison, police said.
Roger Mariani was one of 37 Hells Angels and associates from Connecticut arrested in the mid-1980s as part of a nationwide crackdown that resulted in 125 arrests and the seizure of $2 million worth of drugs. He was released from prison in 1995, according to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons.

Story here
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess my information might be a bit old, I know that many have been arrested in doing
deals with undercover cops, but to my knowledge I did not know a undercover cop that became
A Hells Angel and testified against them. Informants yes, they do not have to follow the law

Well try this on for size:
www.azcentral.com/specials/special42/articles/0123hellsangels23.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somehow I don't see this as a "road rage" incident.  

Payback or assassination. I wouldn't be surpised if the shooters were themselves Hell's Angels.

Exactly what it was.  We had a HA sniped last month by (More than likely) the Banditos. Blew his head off at long range with a rifle as he exited a pizza place.  He was attempting to start a chapter here.  Lots of warnings to lay off from friends and enemies, but he tried anyway.

You should have seen the news story about it. A MASTERPIECE of Media PC.

Not one mention of motorcycles, gangs, or biker turf wars.   It was  "A prospective founder of a social club" killed by a member of a "rival fraternal organization".

If I had not recognised the turd's name I would have thought the girl scouts were in a battle over prime cookie-selling sites.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what he was hit with...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well try this on for size:
www.azcentral.com/specials/special42/articles/0123hellsangels23.html

Like I said my information was a bit old, dealing with them in prison.
but there record is pretty damn good keeping undercover cops from becoming a Hells Angel.
That was a very good sting they did on them showing them a body covered in pigs blood, but  they almost always will
make you commit a viloent crime to make sure you are not a cop.And thats a fact
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top