Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 8:38:38 PM EDT
I need to go to Cambodia sometime this summer and I'm not sure what the fastest and cheapest way would be. I imagine its a bit different than just going to orbitz and booking a NYC to London flight. Anyone got any resources or ideas?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never flown there, but I have flown to China.  I used China Southern.  There are a pretty good number of Asian airlines.  You might google for an Asian travel agency.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Bangkok first, then you can catch a flight to anywhere in SEA.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I've flow to the Philippines 4 times in the past year. I've booked the flights thru Priceline.com.
They beat every other price.

Roy

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Find a local consolidator who deals with southast asians locally.  They will have the best deals.  You might have to ask around to find one.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Viet Nam Airlines. They bought B-777s right after Sept 11,2001,when everyone else cancelled,and are ditching Airbus for the new 787s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top