Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 7:02:41 PM EDT
Ok we had Tornado's in my area tonight.

I had advance warning, I positioned a SKS and a 12 ga in all the coners.
We had looting before, was that good enough?
My 78 yr old mother was cussing and said they aren't getting our stuff.
I had the AR15
The son had the .22 and the SKS.
Grandma had her double, that I took away from her 2 years ago when she killed a chair at home, when she was confused and A/D'ed This time she knew us anyone else was hamburger. she had bird shot only.
I Had the NWS , playing and I had given everyone a assignment, son was number 2, he knew where the chainsaws were and what to do.
He is a EMT but family is first
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:04:40 PM EDT
Yes, you can pin a survival badge onto the tin foil accessory of your choosing (hats are most popular).

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:07:04 PM EDT
You are my hero.ARFCOM has justified all your paranoid delusional fantasies and you played them out well.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:09:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:12:18 PM EDT
step away from the crackpipe
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:13:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NotoriousSEG:
step away from the crackpipe

greatness
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:21:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dolanp:
Yes, you can pin a survival badge onto the tin foil accessory of your choosing (hats are most popular).

Having been living in a disaster area the scum shows up more then You would like to think
A 79 your old is more thrn you want deal with
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:24:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By snarfbatt:
Ok we had Tornado's in my area tonight.

I had advance warning, I positioned a SKS and a 12 ga in all the coners.
We had looting before, was that good enough?
My 78 yr old mother was cussing and said they aren't getting our stuff.
I had the AR15
The son had the .22 and the SKS.
Grandma had her double, that I took away from her 2 years ago when she killed a chair at home, when she was confused and A/D'ed This time she knew us anyone else was hamburger. she had bird shot only.
I Had the NWS , playing and I had given everyone a assignment, son was number 2, he knew where the chainsaws were and what to do.
He is a EMT but family is first

Where did you put the grenades?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:24:50 PM EDT
Where in Indiana are you? I am in the Fort Wayne area and we just had some pretty tough storms roll through. Just wondering if you were west of me if I needed to expect some more bad stuff.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:31:43 PM EDT
I also live in central indiana, and I will admit that storm was pretty hair-raising... my glass door looked like a woofer. I saw some trees down as well.
Top Top