Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
all muslims in europe watch islamic tv stations via sattelite, this is the shit they are watching:

how to be a suicide bomber,childrens cartoon from Iranian TV: www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2682742

a music video by an egyptian 'star': www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2677620

This website has loads of clips from various islamic TV programs, translated to english. Watch and learn: www.memritv.org
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:59:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I've said it once, I'll say it again.  Europe is no plaec for Jews.  They've made it clear over and over and over again.  If you think France will hesitate to offer the Jewish community up as a sacrifice to stave off the inevitable Islamic invasion..............
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Whoa...It's ok to make blanket statements about the French but not about Moslims????

Whatever..........

Still upset over that tatoo thread, eh?

Nope...just pointing out the hypocrisy...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:41:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In France, it has nothing to do with Islam, and everything to do with being treated like second class citizens.
The French are some of the most arrogant bastards there are, and they want to keep the people they imported to wash dishes out of sight and mind.
The French have failed to assimilate their immigrants, and now they are reaping what they have sown.

Uhhh......dude...........No.

There is no way in hell you are going to be able to blame the kidnapping,  torture, and murder of a human being on social forces.

Just give that fight up right now.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:43:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I bet 98% of all guys would fall for it if the chick was hot enough. The 2% who don't fall for it are hooomooos.

Or perhaps they are dedicated Christians who understand that a girl who invites you back to her place on the first date isn't the kind of chick you want to be with for many reasons....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't believe that is true at all.  I think it is perfectly possible for a Buddhist or fundie Christian to decide to pray or meditate or whatever, 5 times a day, without it leading to "religious fervor"

The fervor is the result of muslim leaders and preachers who are whipping their ignorant followers into that frenzy - I don't accept that it is an inherent part of being overly observant.

In fact, orthodox Jews in Israel probably spend as much or more time praying and doing religious things as observant muslims, but their "religious fervor" doesn't lead to violence (usually).

Indeed.

In fact, we fast and pray at my church often.

But our preachers and teachers are not spending their time telling us that we are supposed to go around visiting God's wrath on people who don't behave the way we would like, or that happen to not believe in Christ.

That seems to make a bit of a difference.

(c) are the non-extremists numerous and committed enough to take control of their religion

That is the million dollar question.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:48:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmmmmm, the "good" people of the world seem to have no problem with torture.
when the greatest country in the world says torture is A-ok, it rings hollow when we try to point the finger.
YMMV of course.

Oh dear God..........

Save us from the stupid.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:12:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
when the greatest country in the world says torture is A-ok, it rings hollow when we try to point the finger.
YMMV of course.

Oh dear God..........

Save us from the stupid.

Oh yes, tell us more oh speaker to the invisible man. oh wait, he actually talks to you IIRC.

you are either for torture, or against it. Make up your minds already.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:24:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:28:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh yes, tell us more oh speaker to the invisible man. oh wait, he actually talks to you IIRC.

Your putrescent slander against those with religious beliefs and our soldiers notwithstanding....

Perhaps you should stop getting your information from DU.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your putrescent slander against those with religious beliefs and our soldiers notwithstanding....
well you were talking about stupid, talking to and being talked to by the invisible man qualifies IMHO

Perhaps you should stop getting your information from DU.

Ahhhh again with the DU reference, I've never been, although you obviously spend much time there.
perhaps like me you should make your own decission . instead of faux news ,DU,and rush making it for you. you are either for torture or you are not. again . Make up your mind.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Testimony from this grim underbelly, the immigrant banlieues — literally “places of banishment” — has fortified the elite’s view of young immigrants on the wrong side of the Paris ring road as “barbarians at the gate”.

Anyone see a trend here?
The French banish their immigrants to ghettos, treat them like second class citizens and then....?

Show me the banishments. People keep their distance from strangers, thieves and hostile, violent people. It isn't racism, it's the survival instinct.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
well you were talking about stupid, talking to and being talked to by the invisible man qualifies IMHO

Yeah.

Prayer is stupid. Washington, Lincoln, all those guys who actually fought to help build the nation we live in were stupid too.

Gotcha.

But believing that our soldiers run around torturing people in spite of UCMJ regulations and US laws that prohibit exactly that behavior already is perfectly sensible.

Get a grip.

Ahhhh again with the DU reference, I've never been, although you obviously spend much time there.

Yes, I have been there. I was banned in 13 minutes.

But unlike some, I wasn't silly enough to allow DU to actually form any of my opinions or ideas.

perhaps like me you should make your own decission . instead of faux news ,DU,and rush making it for you. you are either for torture or you are not. again . Make up your mind.

Get over it.  

And quit saying such damn stupid things.

Our soldiers aren't kidnapping people, burning them with acid and cigarrettes for three weeks, and then killing them. Even the tiniest effort at research would demonstrate that for you.

Not that such information would actually stop people like you from running around screaming "baby killer" at Marines....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:46:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
YMMV of course.

Oh dear God..........

Save us from the stupid.

Oh, Jesus.  Oh you kill me, you really do.  Please, enlighten us further on how this and that are related.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.

Prayer is stupid.

Gotcha.

But believing that our soldiers run around torturing people in spite of UCMJ regulations and US laws that prohibit exactly that behavior already is perfectly sensible.

Get a grip.

He answers you back though, right ? many a man in the loony bin for that kind of disease.
as we have seen on the torture front, some in fact do, with top level gov't approval. I tend to believe there are more than get caught.

But unlike some, I wasn't silly enough to allow DU to actually form any of my opinions or ideas.

WW, they must be good to jump from their webpage I have yet to even visit to do that to me.

I believe the facts will show that YOU are the one without a clue. Our soldiers aren't torturing anyone, sparky.

on that we'll disagree, and those serving time for it would also beg to differ.

Get over it.

I have. it's you whiney fucks who want torture to be ok for us, yet try to point fingers at someone else for using it. do as we say, not as we do, right timmaay
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#17]
 Fucking savages.  The women who went along with this should be hanged along with any of the barbarians who are convicted.   People this void of feelings and compassion towards their fellow man(woman) have no right to live on this earth.  My God.....it's apparent that few lessons have been learned from WW2.  While I'm certainly not perfect and get pissed off with topics of illegals crossing into America and stealing from our social programs, or skin heads preaching intolerance of blacks.....I don't go after them with bats!  

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Oh, Jesus.  Oh you kill me, you really do.  Please, enlighten us further on how this and that are related.

Of course it's related!

Don't you see? He is morally AND intellectually superior to the rest of us, because he is in this thread about some dumf*cks grabbing an innocent man off the street and torturing him to death saying how our US forces do THE SAME THING, and then he is turning around demonstrating how pitifully inadequate the mental faculties of people who pray are.

He is doing us a great service by alleging that our soldiers are torturing monsters who ignore law and human decency and by showing poor ignorant dolts like myself how idiotic their faith is.

Don't you get it?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#19]

More than 30 neighbours in the building knew what was happening but said nothing about the crime.....

Fuck them, too!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.

Prayer is stupid.

Gotcha.

Get a grip.

He answers you back though, right ? many a man in the loony bin for that kind of disease.
as we have seen on the torture front, some in fact do, with top level gov't approval. I tend to believe there are more than get caught.

WW, they must be good to jump from their webpage I have yet to even visit to do that to me.

I believe the facts will show that YOU are the one without a clue. Our soldiers aren't torturing anyone, sparky.

on that we'll disagree, and those serving time for it would also beg to differ.

Get over it.

I have. it's you whiney fucks who want torture to be ok for us, yet try to point fingers at someone else for using it. do as we say, not as we do, right timmaay

The only 'whiney fuck' I see here is you, who feels the need to insult people based on thier faith.  I may not believe in god, but I can make my arguments without insinuating anyone who does is insane.

Not being able to fathom the difference in the use of even flat out torture for the extraction of needed intel in the prosecution of a war and the use of same to hurt and kill random members of an ethnic group also puts you square in the obtuse category.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Keep it up, sonny boy! Keep seeing how far you can push the COC.

You can "believe" what you want to believe.

I happen to believe that our soldiers aren't monsters, and usually do a damn fine job of following the law and the UCMJ.

If you have evidence of them kidnapping innocent people off the street, and then torturing them for weeks at a time with acid and cigarettes before murdering them in cold blood like in this story, please share with the group.

Otherwise, you need to shut your mouth and stop slandering US forces. They are, after all, the people who are risking life and limb to protect your right to say stupid sh*t like this.

Show a little bleeping gratitude.

you could be elected president of DU.

They think our soldiers are inhuman monsters who get off on torture too.

You really need to stop talking.

You just look dumber all the time. If you bothered to do research, you won't find me condoning torture.

But since facts don't matter to you, I don't think that will change your opinion any....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So you see no real difference in making a baby killing terrorist put underwear on his head and listen to loud music, and the guys putting out cigaretts on the skin of a phone salesman????  Interesting?  I gotta wonder if your school knows you are wasting educational resources surfing arfcom?

Of course he doesn't.

Don't you get it? We are just as bad, if not WORSE, than the terrorists are!

His college professor says so!!

I sincerely hope Unkempt meets a Marine one day, and that he is stupid brave enough to say this kind of sh*t to that Marine's face.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet 98% of all guys would fall for it if the chick was hot enough. The 2% who don't fall for it are hooomooos.

Or perhaps they are dedicated Christians who understand that a girl who invites you back to her place on the first date isn't the kind of chick you want to be with for many reasons....

Or how about married, or in a relationship, or just not interested.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Or how about married, or in a relationship, or just not interested.

That works too.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course it's related!

Don't you see? He is morally AND intellectually superior to the rest of us, because he is in this thread about some dumf*cks grabbing an innocent man off the street and torturing him to death saying how our US forces do THE SAME THING, and then he is turning around demonstrating how pitifully inadequate the mental faculties of people who pray are.

He is doing us a great service by alleging that our soldiers are torturing monsters who ignore law and human decency and by showing poor ignorant dolts like myself how idiotic their faith is.

Don't you get it?

In fact this has happened, unless of course you think  that all of them muslims are in fact terrorists. which is what it sounds like to me.

now, either you are for torture, or you are not.
Obviously I am not for it, so both situations sicken me, but it sickens me more to see you guys cheer about our torture methods while pointing them fingers at them muslims.
look in the mirror boy.

BTW, religion came in because you chose to mention stupid, talking to and listning to the invisible man in your head is either stupid or insane.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
In fact this has happened, unless of course you think  that all of them muslims are in fact terrorists. which is what it sounds like to me.

See folks? Notice how this works?

Instead of actually providing some proof that US forces snatched some innocent person off the street and tortured them for three weeks with acid and cigarettes before murdering them in cold blood, he immediately turns and alleges that I think all muslims are terrorists.

See, this way he gets to continue the hideous slander of US forces AND he gets to increase his position of moral superiority by alleging that I am a racist! Two for one!

It's just too bad that BOTH of his theories there are absolute horse sh*t.

Obviously I am not for it, so both situations sicken me, but it sickens me more to see you guys cheer about our torture methods while pointing them fingers at them muslims.
look in the mirror boy.

And here again, he alleges that I run around supporting torture, when there is absolutely no evidence of it whatsoever, as I have NEVER voiced support for torturing people.

Of course, his definition of "torture" is a liberal one, so he probably equates putting panties on a guy's head with burning him with acid before killing him.

Saner people see a difference, but I am betting sanity has little to do with unkempt's posts...

BTW, religion came in because you chose to mention stupid, talking to and listning to the invisible man in your head is either stupid or insane.

What is really stupid and insane is alleging that our troops are kidnapping people off the street and torturing them for weeks at a time with acid and cigarettes before murdering them, and then reacting by making rediculous and petty attempts at insults when someone comes along and rightly points out the fact that you are making moronic statements without any factual basis.

Like I said: You should stop talking before you look even sillier than you already do, or before you end up with an account lock for crossing the COC line.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you see no real difference in making a baby killing terrorist put underwear on his head and listen to loud music, and the guys putting out cigaretts on the skin of a phone salesman????  Interesting?  I gotta wonder if your school knows you are wasting educational resources surfing arfcom?

Of course he doesn't.

I sincerely hope Unkempt meets a Marine one day, and that he is stupid brave enough to say this kind of sh*t to that Marine's face.

your last posrt above this one was just pure trolling from you JW.

I have quite a few buddies in the sand box slick, and not one of them approve of torture either. something about not turning into the savages we fight....

if said marine can't handle breaking the balls of some of his less than marine acting buds who approve of or partake in torture and choses to defend them, fuck em.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Instead of actually providing some proof that US forces snatched some innocent person off the street and tortured them for three weeks with acid and cigarettes before murdering them in cold blood, he immediately turns and alleges that I think all muslims are terrorists.

See, this way he gets to continue the hideous slander of US forces AND he gets to increase his position of moral superiority by alleging that I am a racist! Two for one!

I see it and agree with you.

Debating "skills" worthy of DU, IMHO.

BTW, you lasted 13 minutes there?? I don't think I lasted 5 ...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course he doesn't.

I have quite a few buddies in the sand box slick, and not one of them approve of torture either. something about not turning into the savages we fight....

if said marine can't handle breaking the balls of some of his less than marine acting buds who approve of or partake in torture and choses to defend them, fuck em.

Precisely what forms of torture have our soldiers and marines engaged in? What has this to do with a kidnapped cell phone salesman from france?

I only mentioned marines because of JWs assurances that I'd never say that to one. he brought up marines, not I.
water boarding, beatings, hanging from their arms for long durations, murder.

torture is torture. want to condemn it, condemn it all or none.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

look in the mirror boy.

And here again, he alleges that I run around supporting torture, when there is absolutely no evidence of it whatsoever, as I have NEVER voiced support for torturing people.

Of course, his definition of "torture" is a liberal one, so he probably equates putting panties on a guy's head with burning him with acid before killing him.

Saner people see a difference, but I am betting sanity has little to do with unkempt's posts...

What is really stupid and insane is alleging that our troops are kidnapping people off the street and torturing them for weeks at a time with acid and cigarettes before murdering them, and then reacting by making rediculous and petty attempts at insults when someone comes along and rightly points out the fact that you are making moronic statements without any factual basis.

Like I said: You should stop talking before you look even sillier than you already do, or before you end up with an account lock for crossing the COC line.

this ain't our first time around the block , I provide it and you offhand dismiss it, why the fuck should I even bother to post it up?
What CoC line?  you mean the one about trolling and name calling you seem to break daily and skate by with?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:39:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Anyone see the irony of unkempt here calling someone for trolling??

I'm sure you do.

Which explains why you insist on insulting US forces repeatedly.

Yeah.

You have friends over there.

Sure.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:39:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
BTW, you lasted 13 minutes there?? I don't think I lasted 5 ...

I was having an off day.

What can I say.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
this ain't our first time around the block , I provide it and you offhand dismiss it, why the fuck should I even bother to post it up?

Excuse me?

When have I EVER talked to you about torture?? When have you EVER posted evidence that our troops have been snatching innocent people off the street, burning them with acid and cigarettes before killing them?

Again, you are just pulling stuff out of thin air.

What CoC line?  you mean the one about trolling and name calling you seem to break daily and skate by with?

Sure.

Whatever you say, sparky.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone see the irony of unkempt here calling someone for trolling??

Ahh, so speaking my opinions of torture and those who administer it are trolling.   nifty.

I'm sure you do.

Which explains why you insist on insulting US forces repeatedly.

don't like it, don't torture people then whine when it happens from someone else

Yeah.

You have friends over there.

Sure.

unlike you, my friends in the sand box don't approve of these methods and say exactly the same on those who do. fuck em let em rot in jail. I guess it has a lot to do with being generally associated with murderers and sadists.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I only mentioned marines because of JWs assurances that I'd never say that to one. he brought up marines, not I.

Again folks, notice the highlighted portion.

Our soldiers are murderers.

Everyone got that now??

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Testimony from this grim underbelly, the immigrant banlieues — literally “places of banishment” — has fortified the elite’s view of young immigrants on the wrong side of the Paris ring road as “barbarians at the gate”.

Anyone see a trend here?
The French banish their immigrants to ghettos, treat them like second class citizens and then....?

Show me the banishments. People keep their distance from strangers, thieves and hostile, violent people. It isn't racism, it's the survival instinct.

Yep.

One of the most quotable things I've ever read on Arfcom went something like this:

"If your family is eaten by a pack of lions, you tend to be wary around lions afterwards."

Sometimes things get more complicated than they need to be.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Ahh, so speaking my opinions of torture and those who administer it are trolling.   nifty.

No, making unsubstantiated claims of torture and MURDER, and then insulting people who call you on it is the definition of trolling.

don't like it, don't torture people then whine when it happens from someone else

Again, you have yet to produce even the TINIEST shred of evidence of our soldiers doing what is in this article.

unlike you, my friends in the sand box don't approve of these methods and say exactly the same on those who do. fuck em let em rot in jail. I guess it has a lot to do with being generally associated with murderers and sadists.

You don't have any friends in the sandbox.

If you did, you might have a clue and might not post such blitheringly stupid allegations repeatedly.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excuse me?

When have I EVER talked to you about torture?? When have you EVER posted evidence that our troops have been snatching innocent people off the street, burning them with acid and cigarettes before killing them?

Again, you are just pulling stuff out of thin air.

Sure.

Whatever you say, sparky.

Ahem, we have discussed this, selective memory JW?

you are who keeps bringing out the CoC, saying I'm breaking it. yet call folks morons, stupid,etc. is this another case of do as I say, not as I do? seems to be your mantra.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Unkempt, have you ever seen The Big Lebowski? There's a great line in that movie that also applies to you right now.

"Donny, you're out of your element!"
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Again folks, notice the highlighted portion.

Our soldiers are murderers.

Everyone got that now??

ahhh the right wing nutjobs fall back point, have a problem with some soldiers torturing with white house approval and it's an attack on all our soldiers. thanks rush.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:49:13 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

ahhh the right wing nutjobs fall back point, have a problem with some soldiers torturing with white house approval and it's an attack on all our soldiers. thanks rush.

And another uncloaks.

I also do not believe for a minute you have any friends in the sandbox. You're a troll plain and simple.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Ahem, we have discussed this, selective memory JW?

I have NEVER debated torture with you before to my recollection.

If you believe I have, post some links.

But seeing how good you are at producing documentation of your claims, I won't hold my breath.

you are who keeps bringing out the CoC, saying I'm breaking it.

1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

Saying that people who pray are mentally deficient or crazy would certainly qualify.

yet call folks morons, stupid,etc. is this another case of do as I say, not as I do? seems to be your mantra.

Saying that your allegations that our soldiers are torturers and murderers is stupid is NOT breaking the COC.

But alleging such things about the many members of ARFCOM who are in the armed forces sure as hell DOES violate the COC.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course he doesn't.

Precisely what forms of torture have our soldiers and marines engaged in? What has this to do with a kidnapped cell phone salesman from france?

Precisely where and when did these things happen at the hands of US troops?  Were the US troops that allegedly did these things prosecuted?  Again, how do you find moral equivallency between captured terrorists who may have knowledge of pending attacks and a kidnapped cell phone salesman?

either torture is OK or it ain't bud. I don't give a fuck who is doing it, it is wrong and anyone doing so should be shot by firing squad, be it ours or theirs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#47]
I'd be interested to see where the unkempt one is getting their information that US troops engage in torture.

I think we have to distinguish also, between interrogation of individuals in order to gain information that will save lives and torture for sadistic reasons with no purpose other than to make someone hurt as much as possible before killing them. I don't for a second agree that US troops torture anybody. If all he is referring to is Abu Gharib, then that's painting with a somewhat broad brush, don't we think?

I'm probably wasting my breath here ...

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And another uncloaks.

I also do not believe for a minute you have any friends in the sandbox. You're a troll plain and simple.

personally don't give a fuck what you believe. obviously you believe I mean all the troops too, of course that is in no way shape or form true.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
either torture is OK or it ain't bud. I don't give a fuck who is doing it, it is wrong and anyone doing so should be shot by firing squad, be it ours or theirs.

And again when challenged to give some specifics, unkempt fails to produce evidence or documentation of the murderous and heinous behavior of our forces.

But will that stop him from alleging that our troops are murderers and torturers just like the morons in this story who snatched an innocent guy and tortured him for weeks before murdering him?

Time will tell, but my money is on "No".....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:53:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'd be interested to see where the unkempt one is getting their information that US troops engage in torture.

I think we have to distinguish also, between interrogation of individuals in order to gain information that will save lives and torture for sadistic reasons with no purpose other than to make someone hurt as much as possible before killing them. I don't for a second agree that US troops torture anybody. If all he is referring to is Abu Gharib, then that's painting with a somewhat broad brush, don't we think?

No, he is alleging that US forces are MURDERING people, as I highlighted before.

I'm probably wasting my breath here ...

There is no "probably" about it.

But it is fun watching a troll melt down, isn't it?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top