User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 12:29:03 AM EDT

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!  

(and In before the spiders.)
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Heard the sneak peek into the new album tonight.. CANT FRIGGIN WAIT!!! I will be there on Tuesday when it is released!!!!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:18:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Bad trigger discipline though in the second pic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
so is chris degarmo(sp?) with them?or do they have a new singer?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so is chris degarmo(sp?) with them?or do they have a new singer?

No Geoff Tate is still there... he is the guy in the middle looking at the new guitarist. Looks like he is thinking... "Why the FU*K are YOU standing in the forefront?... NOOB!"

Chris DeGarmo is not with the band....
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

...What the hell?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#7]
not interested then, thanks for posting
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.queensryche.com/band/images/band-695x450.jpg

...What the hell?

What?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:30:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
not interested then, thanks for posting

DeGarmo fan?

I guess I would feel the same way if lets say Steve Harris was no longer with Iron Maiden.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What?

Just that...

They look like fucking beatniks. I mean, people that jerk off to the thought of writing haikus in Starbucks and stuff.

Are you SURE that is a picture of the band? They look like they just came out of a Calvin Klein dressing room!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:33:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I've already heard the first few songs, and not impressed.

Gonna give it another listen though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

Just that...

They look like fucking beatniks. I mean, people that jerk off to the thought of writing haikus in Starbucks and stuff.

Are you SURE that is a picture of the band? They look like they just came out of a Calvin Klein dressing room!

... yeah... I was VERY shocked as well. I guess I would have to list it under "Age" Tate looks worn down, Wilton looks like Adrian Smith from Maiden, Eddie Jackson looks TOTALLY different... And who the hell is on the left? That is supposed to be Rockenfield? Looks like one of the New Kids On The Block.

But the music is great.

Oh and the new guy... the one with the bleached hair and the black goatee? What is going on there.

Yes... I too was shocked.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:43:59 AM EDT
[#13]
QR is a fantastic band..
tate is a phenomenal singer..

even if it sucks..its still better than limp bizkit or the other crap they play on the radio..

i give them props..for cleaning up alittle..and cutting their hair.

you CAN play good music and not look like a heroin addict.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
QR is a fantastic band..
tate is a phenomenal singer..

even if it sucks..its still better than limp bizkit or the other crap they play on the radio..

i give them props..for cleaning up alittle..and cutting their hair.

you CAN play good music and not look like a heroin addict.

Today's music on the radio is crap. As I said I heard the sneak peek on the new album and I will be first in line to get it.

You just dont see new artists making roots like older bands have. look at the 80's bands that are still around today. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Anthrax, Queensryche, Rush (Well TECHNICALLY they are from the 70's)

Jay Leno had some band from NY that just came out and WTF? The singer was HORRIBLE!!! He wouldnt be able to make it through the first audition of American Idol and THEY GET SIGNED?

All I need to hear now is Van Halen coming out with a new album and DrFrige is a happy man.

OH and BTW... its not because I grew up in that era to recognize that it was better music in the past. My 13 year old daughter has STOLEN all my Beatles, jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith and AC/DC CD's. SHE even says that today's music sucks. Go figure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top