Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/1/2006 12:45:56 PM EDT
He and I are talking on the phone, shoooting the shit?

happened today, he saw a cob web, Damn it, my ear is still ringing......

He does not know yet, that spiders do my bidding......

Hi buddy, Psssst, dont look on your left shoulder.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:48:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:17:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:20:48 PM EDT

Oh I am so going to pay for this stuff.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:29:23 PM EDT
I can only post in this thread because I have images turned off.

But you will never know my true, deepest fear!*

*because I have no desire to be constantly bombarded with pics of it like poor DrFriDge is
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:12:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Oh I am so going to pay for this stuff.....

Yes.... Yes you are!!!

Why is that DrFrige only sees a spider in his house when........

He and I are talking on the phone, shoooting the shit?

Im still wondering the same thing!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:30:50 AM EDT
Maybe you should buy a "pet" spider and see if it grows on you over time. Best way to get past a fear is to confront it.

Hell I don't like them either but remember...you can always just squish them...or burn them if you want to have a little fun.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:35:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MEI2757935:
Maybe you should buy a "pet" spider and see if it grows on you over time. Best way to get past a fear is to confront it.

Hell I don't like them either but remember...you can always just squish them...or burn them if you want to have a little fun.

Nah, I got a brave wife to kill them for me...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:41:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

Are you really that scared of them? (scream like a girl scared?) Or are you just BS'ing a little. Either way it's funny. Just never seen a grown man scared of a spider.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:03:40 AM EDT

Are you really that scared of them? (scream like a girl scared?) Or are you just BS'ing a little. Either way it's funny. Just never seen a grown man scared of a spider.

I could do without them. A few years back I was bit by a Black Widow (THAT BITCH!) and ever since then I have been ... well... showing a little more HATRED for them... THEY SUCK.

Put it this way... when I smash a spider with a shoe... I KEEP smashing it for insurance that it is dead!

10 times with a shoe oughta do the job.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:04:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By azhammer:
i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/azhammer/marr/grossspider4.jpg

that is ONE fucking ugly ass specimen... Uuuuugly!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:17:42 AM EDT

That is soooooooo true, I WILL SAVE YOU,
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:00:14 AM EDT

hee heee

I had to search for this thread but I KNEW it existed!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:17:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrsDrFrige:

hee heee

I had to search for this thread but I KNEW it existed!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:18:31 AM EDT
I like spiders

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:06:07 PM EDT
I was in the woods today...playing around with a few toys of mine. Got down in the leaves to shoot some targets I had hanging from the trees. You wouldn't believe how many spiders crawled over me. I must have had 10-15 spiders try crawling on me. All the same kind. Must have laid on a nest or something.

Just made me think of you that's all.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:09:15 PM EDT

I found a spider in my house today - I thought at first it was a brown recluse, but it didn't quite look right (couldn't quite make out a "fiddle" on his back), so it was probably harmless. I thought about throwing him into the garage to fight it out with the black widows, but put him outside instead.

Spiders used to bother me a lot more, but I'm getting better about them.
Top Top