Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 12:45:56 PM EDT
He and I are talking on the phone, shoooting the shit?

happened today, he saw a cob web, Damn it, my ear is still ringing......

He does not know yet, that spiders do my bidding......

Hi buddy, Psssst, dont look on your left shoulder.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Oh I am so going to pay for this stuff.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I can only post in this thread because I have images turned off.

But you will never know my true, deepest fear!*
*because I have no desire to be constantly bombarded with pics of it like poor DrFriDge is
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh I am so going to pay for this stuff.....

Yes.... Yes you are!!!  

Why is that DrFrige only sees a spider in his house when........  

He and I are talking on the phone, shoooting the shit?

Im still wondering the same thing!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe you should buy a "pet" spider and see if it grows on you over time.  Best way to get past a fear is to confront it.

Hell I don't like them either but remember...you can always just squish them...or burn them if you want to have a little fun.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe you should buy a "pet" spider and see if it grows on you over time.  Best way to get past a fear is to confront it.

Hell I don't like them either but remember...you can always just squish them...or burn them if you want to have a little fun.

Nah, I got a brave wife to kill them for me...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you really that scared of them? (scream like a girl scared?) Or are you just BS'ing a little.  Either way it's funny.  Just never seen a grown man scared of a spider.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you really that scared of them? (scream like a girl scared?) Or are you just BS'ing a little.  Either way it's funny.  Just never seen a grown man scared of a spider.

I could do without them. A few years back I was bit by a Black Widow (THAT BITCH!) and ever since then I have been ... well... showing a little more HATRED for them... THEY SUCK.

Put it this way... when I smash a spider with a shoe... I KEEP smashing it for insurance that it is dead!

10 times with a shoe oughta do the job.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:04:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/azhammer/marr/grossspider4.jpg

that is ONE fucking ugly ass specimen... Uuuuugly!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is soooooooo true, I WILL SAVE YOU,
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hee heee

I had to search for this thread but I KNEW it existed!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hee heee

I had to search for this thread but I KNEW it existed!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I like spiders

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I was in the woods today...playing around with a few toys of mine.  Got down in the leaves to shoot some targets I had hanging from the trees.  You wouldn't believe how many spiders crawled over me.  I must have had 10-15 spiders try crawling on me.  All the same kind.  Must have laid on a nest or something.

Just made me think of you that's all.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#16]

I found a spider in my house today - I thought at first it was a brown recluse, but it didn't quite look right (couldn't quite make out a "fiddle" on his back), so it was probably harmless.  I thought about throwing him into the garage to fight it out with the black widows, but put him outside instead.  

Spiders used to bother me a lot more, but I'm getting better about them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top