Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 6:14:56 AM EDT
If I go to the E.E. board for example and click on a link to see whats for sale all I get is a white empty page.

I can get to the FL home page, and to the FL E.E. board link, but then when I click that link I get an empty page. I used the properties info to copy the the address and paste to address bar. I can them get to the FL EE board. However when I click to open any of the ads I get the same white page.

I looked at my internet tools but can't fine what to do.

Any sugestions? BTW I just upgraded my MS Internet Explorer to the latest upgrades and the same thing.

Thanks for your help with this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:26:47 AM EDT
[#1]
First thing, Drop IE and go with either Opera or FireFox.
Second, This happens to me from time to time, Only thing I ever had to do to correct it was reload the page.
Next time it happens try hitting the "F5" key.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I experience the same symptoms time to time
For me it's the whole AR-10 board.
Sucks when it is a topic that I started.

I would like to know how to fix it too.
F5 doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First thing, Drop IE and go with either Opera or FireFox.
Second, This happens to me from time to time, Only thing I ever had to do to correct it was reload the page.
Next time it happens try hitting the "F5" key.

I am going to try those right now!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#4]
HellioN,

Thank you for the tip on the Firfox browser. Problem is fixed. This thing is super fast too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top