Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTB

i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/ibdmentd/normal_ban_him.jpg

You picked a very apt picure, I presume it fits your nurotic self absorbed image. Do you lust after your sister as well?  Keep it coming meat.

For all your complaints about what GD has turned into, you seem to be the very poster you complain about.

You have a valid point which I must admit. I have been guilty of getting pissed lately with some of the childish shit going on. Its hard to see a board that was a good community info center turn into a irrelavent bunch of crap.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody gives a rats ass.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By the way napy why dont you respond to the life issues you threw at me?

Because I am far above your level of bullshit personal attacks, and refuse to lower myself to your childish level.

One last comment here, you got spanked like a puppy on all points. Waahhhh!! Im gonna call a mod!! Like G Gordon Liddey among others have said "In a battle of wits you are unarmed"
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because I am far above your level of bullshit personal attacks, and refuse to lower myself to your childish level.

One last comment here, you got spanked like a puppy on all points. Waahhhh!! Im gonna call a mod!! Like G Gordon Liddey among others have said "In a battle of wits you are unarmed"

enjoy your ban
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Face it - you were way out of line.

I'm surprised you are still here.  N_T is annoying in his own way, but this is General Discussion after all, and there are many more annoying folks here.

Insulting someone's family is pretty fucking low.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You need some more freetime

That's for DAMN sure.

Whatever happened to Sin_Bin?  Didn't we used to get after him for like 30-some-odd posts a day?

Maybe Napoleon_Tanerite is a troll account for Sin_Bin.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Damn, grow up!  Whats with the third grade name calling?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Face it - you were way out of line.

I'm surprised you are still here.  N_T is annoying in his own way, but this is General Discussion after all, and there are many more annoying folks here.

Insulting someone's family is pretty fucking low.

+1.

Sorry dude, you are out of line tnek.

I think N_T is a pretty good guy. Why does anyone give a fuck how much someone else posts?

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Its not even NOON yet and people have sand in their mangina's

I know its April 1st and you may have had some mean tricks played on you but GEESE!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I dont get what makes you so angry that he posts 100 times a day.  I would consider that good community involvment.  And even if I thought he was a total looser I wouldnt offer that his wife was ugly.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:30:51 AM EDT
[#11]
3k?

n00b!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You need some more freetime

yup
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top