Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/31/2006 7:28:32 PM EDT
Mitch, why did you have to do those drugs?

You were really funny and fresh, now you are still just sad.

Mitch Hedberg, Comedian
Born February 24th, 1968 - OD'd March 29th, 2005

I really miss his stand-up. I thought he was really funny, so much that I went to his website a while back, and was shocked to learn he had just died. That was a really bad joke Mitch.

Although Mitch had some type of heart condition, ultimately drugs were ruled to be the cause of death.

I'm going to bed, long week.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:32:37 PM EDT
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:33:55 PM EDT
He was hilarious. Yet another talented young man done in by the devil Smack.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:34:55 PM EDT
It is funny how I HAD to read all of these posts in Mitch Hedbergs dialect. He was a funny guy.

Drugs fucking suck, It's such a shame.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:37:45 PM EDT
I had a dream that midgets were trying to assasinate me... so I bought a bulletproof car. But since they were midgets, I got a convertable.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:39:11 PM EDT
I agree
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:42:57 PM EDT
I miss Mitch as well.have
"I want to be a race car passenger--just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say, man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Can I stick my feet out the window? Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide." M.H.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 8:11:43 PM EDT by Admiral_Crunch]
I bought "Mitch all Together" after he died, because I read a lot of positive comments from a lot of fans. It was hilarious. His style was a little annoying sometimes, but I was laughing hard for most of it.

So I decided to buy another of his albums (Strategic Grill Locations I think?) The second one had some good jokes, but his energy level was so low, it was like a bad Steven Wright impersonation, and he just sucked. I had to stop listening after about 15 minutes. Very disappointing.

"You always hear commercials selling something for three easy payments of $19.95. I want something that's two easy payments and one fuckin' complicated payment. 'We don't know which one, but one of these payments is gonna be a bitch! The mailman wil get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. Good luck, fucker!'"
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:23:28 AM EDT
I thought it was funny how he laughed at his own jokes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:42:42 AM EDT
I bought a donut the other day and they gave me a receipt... I was like no, I give you money, you give me donut. End of transaction. we don't need to bring ink and paper into this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:50:31 AM EDT
fk that! ill just make a copy!

i listend 'live' to his last apperance on howard stern, just 2 weeks or so before he died.
Top Top