Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 7:22:31 PM EDT
This one almost bit the bullet but got tazered instead...

vid...Sorry cant make hot...

http://my.break.com/Content/ViewContentPublic.aspx?ContentID=KpHurm8MayDpeEphehtkmQ%3d%3d&ContentTitle=Quick-Fire+Cop+Tazers+Dog&ContentURL=http%3a%2f%2fview.break.com%2f82443
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Now thats what I call some FUNNY shit...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Seen it before but still funny.  I would have shocked the damn thing again.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this during Taser training. This guy does a kick ass job.  Is able to kick the dog to fend it off, then pull his Taser and get the shot off.  The most impressive part is that he has the presence of mind, when this is happening so quick, to turn the Taser 90 degrees (gangsta style) so that the probes spread horizontally along the dogs body to get a good hit with both probes.  He was fully justified in dropping that dog too.

edit:  Der, guess I should actually watch the friggin video before replying.    I remembered it completely wrong. Yeah, Cedric, needs to practice with that holster some more and then thank his partner for stepping up with the voltage.  It was a good Taser shot, though.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw this during Taser training. This guy does a kick ass job.  Is able to kick the dog to fend it off, then pull his Taser and get the shot off.

Um, the guy that kicked the dog wasn't the one that tasered him.  It was his partner.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now thats what I call some FUNNY shit...

Why is that "funny"?
I don't get it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
no, that wasnt a taser, he just shot him with a 9mm
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag for home and what not!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
"Shedrick" needs to practise his draw. Holster is too tight, or cant get the security trick done under stress.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top