Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2001 6:16:31 AM EDT
antiUSSA has asked me to send thanks to everyone for the good wishes, phone calls, and visits he's gotten since his surgery. He's floored by the amount of kindness and support being given to him by his brothers in arms. The phone call from Kuiper in the Netherlands, and Satcong's "care package" took him completely by surprise. Thanks again.

[b]*[/b] I just spoke to antiUSSA, and he's leaving the hospital in about 30 minutes.  If anyone wants the number where he'll be, please email me. I expect to see him online real soon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
[beer]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#2]
^^
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]
get well soon tim!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]
TIMMY!anti's a great guy ,he even accepted my collect call from "The Institution"....mental,correctional,marital..he did'nt even know which one I was calling from...I consider them all similar.[;)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Now to heal up & get back to work.

Damned slavedriver ain't I![;D]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok..  I don't want to give McUZI a stroke so I will type this in lower case.

I just called Tim. (the first time we've ever spoken)

I'll be the first one to admit that I really
have misjudged him.  

He is a great guy !

He may have been a little bit over the top as a moderator some times,
but a bunch of us probably did provoke him too much.   [:D]

OMG !   I am actually publicly admitting that I was wrong about something.  There must be a full moon coming. !

[b]Get Better Soon ![b]

[img]www.zednet.co.uk/balloonboxuk/listings/40.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Just spoke to Tim and he is just about to be released from the hospital.  He and his wife will spend some time with his folks first before heading home.  Good luck and get well Tim!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Goatboy,  you are lucky to have caught him....between stones, I guess would be the best way to describe it.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
Goatboy,  you are lucky to have caught him....between stones, I guess would be the best way to describe it.  
View Quote

OUCH!!!  Man the thought of that made me squirm in my chair!!!

Get well Tim!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]
[beer] I'm glad to hear everything turned out for the better this time. mmk
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, I survived!

i woke up a few minutes ago to see if I was bleeding on my Mom's couch ([i]thankfully I wasn't[/i]) and to take a piss...  No blood on the upholstry, and the rifle still shoots straight!

I'm really out of it today, but I just thought I jump in a look around for a few minutes before I go back to sleep.

I hurt like a MotherFu@ker, so I'm gonna eat another Percecet and go back to sleep...  Maybe I'll drop by tomorrow, and maybe I won't.

I feel like I'm gonna [puke], so bye for now!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm gonna eat another Percecet and go back to sleep...  Maybe I'll drop by tomorrow, and maybe I won't.

I feel like I'm gonna [puke], so bye for now!
View Quote

No Tim, now is NOT the time to put on some King Crimson! [:D]

Juggernaut and I wish you a speedy recovery, and Gecko just called in to see how you were, he asks that you completely recover before applying for the mall security position that you've been thinking about....Didn't think anyone else knew about you submitting your resume eh?

Get well soon.

Andy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top