Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:27 AM EDT
She gave me the "WHAT?" I chuckled and said, "No, just kidding. I just bought a shotgun."
Sometimes you have to out-smart them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:13 AM EDT
Is she going to use it on you now?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 10:28:59 AM EDT by UH_SALT_RIFLE]
Ok so you said you cheated on her but then said you bought a gun? She could get sick of it and shoot you with your new purchase!

edit: too late
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:29:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Nightdriver:

No, she's afraid of guns. But now that you mention it I better check my food for funny odors.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:23 AM EDT
"Oh dear, I'm so relieved that he didn't get a hooker. All he got was a shotgun. I love shotguns."

Reality - "That bastard is playing games with me again. And he has too many guns."
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gaspasser:

Originally Posted By Nightdriver:

No, she's afraid of guns. But now that you mention it I better check my food for funny odors.

It's the drink she will poison
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:33:31 AM EDT
Your username is great!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:43:08 PM EDT
Just kidding y'all. Mrs. Gaspasser knows I'm not out cruising. Besides, here's a sample of what's available on the MN metro whore market, courtesy of the St. Paul PD's "pimps and ho's" website:

www.stpaul.gov/depts/police/prostitution_photos_current.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:45:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NME:
Your username is great!!!

Love the Avatar too!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:49:12 PM EDT

Just kidding y'all. Mrs. Gaspasser knows I'm not out cruising. Besides, here's a sample of what's available on the MN metro whore market, courtesy of the St. Paul PD's "pimps and ho's" website:

Arrested: Frogtown

How fitting.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:50:35 PM EDT
If you click on the St. Paul prostitution link, check out the moustache on Ella White. That's a tickler if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:52:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By yekimak:

Arrested: Frogtown

How fitting.

Frogtown = Bad part of town.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:53:03 PM EDT

seven people in 18 months?? and they are proud enough of that to have a website?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:14:00 PM EDT

If you click on the St. Paul prostitution link, check out the moustache on Ella White. That's a tickler if you ask me.

OMG!!

THAT'S A MAN!!

wganz

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:27:40 PM EDT
I think that preacher in TN tried the same trick but it didn't work out so well for him.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:33:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 2:33:53 PM EDT by JB69]

I'd hit it

­

<­BR>

With a rock maybe, as I ran away, screaming like a little girl !
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:33:22 PM EDT
Your avatar is hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:48:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 2:49:17 PM EDT by bytor94]

Somebody PAYS to have sex with them? I will whack it in the middle of the street before I stick it in any of them...

Top Top