Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]

She has numerous "run-ins" with the law too.

They ought to throw the book at her and make her an example. Those who make laws should be automatically punished to the FULLEST extent of the law when they break them.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She'll get a slap on the wrist..

You know I'm right too..

Of course, those who doubt it should try reading the Constitution (Article 1 section 6):

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Assault on a police officer is a felony, no? Seems to me the video must be damning enough to prompt the Capitol Police to issue a warrant...it must be serious (felony).
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Congresswoman McKinney's advisors confer on a defense:

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
<<snip>>"Ugh...imagine a three way lesbo scene with Pelosi, McKinney, and Feinswine"<<snip>>

Ummmmmmm........ no!

-P
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]

But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers

This will be the single driven defense she will use... and probably succeed.  They are racist... they are wrong.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Well there will either be a media blitz by the usual suspects to make her the next Rosa Parks (which would of course be an insult to Rosa Parks) in regards to this clearly racist public incident.

Or they'll creep into the shadows and try to let this one pass as quietly as possible.  I can't wait to see which.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Where the HELL are her mug shots?????
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers

This will be the single driven defense she will use... and probably succeed.  They are racist... they are wrong.

She refuses to wear a pin identifying her as a Congress member, so the story goes.

With 500+ members of the house, can you blame the cops?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She refuses to wear a pin identifying her as a Congress member, so the story goes.

Yeaass  buut  dey omnly be 2 ooo3 sistaas ann brothas , ann daa piggs omnly goes aftta sista Cyntha?  ,    DIS be  BoolShit !!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Bitch, BE GONE!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Excellent!

ETA: But what's sad is the officer was asked why he did not arrest her on sight when the incedent happend and he replied he was afraid he would be fired for arresting her. That right their is bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought that libs were supposed to be peaceful, tolerant and understanding!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Rancid cunt. She MUST learn she isn't above the law.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#14]
as soon as the bitch slapped the officer, the officer should have hooked her up and dragged her ass to jail. that’s what would have happen to any joe blow citizen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Odds are that Ms. McKinney has had other incidents in the past,  

yeah but they're all on white officers, so it's their fault.

I think they said this was the fifth time she has accosted an officer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't care if it's Senator Frist walking by everyday. No ID. No entry.

Security is suppose to be about security. Follow the rules.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I can imagine what would happen to me if I tried to go through airport or courthouse security, got stopped, and punched the officer.

Pepper spray > Stun gun > Pepper spray some more > cuff > arrest > jail > trial > felony conviction > repeated ass raping.

But I guess she’s better than I am and doesn’t have to follow the law.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Members of Congress wear identifying lapel pins and routinely are waved into buildings without undergoing security checks.

How is this not a security hole big enough to drive an armored division through?

I was wondering this myself.  She doesn't wear her pin, and the new guy who doesn't know her tries to stop her.  Do they just let the Al Queda members with fake pins walk on by?  Maybe they have RFID pins?

Also wonder if the next time they see a loud-mouthed bossy bitch without a pin walk around the detector, they just let her go rather than start another s$1tstorm?

They NEED to slap her down, just to send the message to the congress critters and the police that this guy did exactly the right thing.  He should have hog-tied her and waited for Nancy Pelosi to come down and ID the perp before releasing her.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#19]
her lawyer just made the statement we were all expecting.  goolging for text now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't even have to highlight or emphasize parts of it.  it's that good.

Lawyer says McKinney a victim in scuffle
WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for Rep. Cynthia McKinney, the Georgia congresswoman who had an altercation with a Capitol Police officer, says she was "just a victim of being in Congress while black."

McKinney awaited word Friday on whether she would be charged for apparently striking the officer after she entered a House office building this week unrecognized and did not stop when asked.

Two law enforcement officials said it was unlikely a warrant would be issued this week. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

Her lawyer, James W. Myart Jr., said, "Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, like thousands of average Americans across this country, is, too, a victim of the excessive use of force by law enforcement officials because of how she looks and the color of her skin."

"Ms. McKinney is just a victim of being in Congress while black," Myart said. "Congresswoman McKinney will be exonerated."

A spokeswoman for U.S. Capitol Police did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Members of Congress wear identifying lapel pins and routinely are waved into buildings without undergoing security checks. McKinney was not wearing her pin at the time, and the officer apparently did not recognize her, she has said.

"Congresswoman McKinney, in a hurry, was essentially chased and grabbed by the officer," Myart said. "She reacted instinctively in an effort to defend herself."

Several Capitol Police officials have said the officer involved asked McKinney three times to stop. When she did not, he placed a hand on her and she hit him, they said.

Asked on-camera Thursday by WSB-TV of Atlanta whether she intended to apologize, McKinney declined to comment. A news conference scheduled for Friday morning was canceled. She had issued a statement late Wednesday saying she regretted the confrontation.

"I know that Capitol Hill Police are securing our safety, and I appreciate the work that they do. I have demonstrated my support for them in the past and I continue to support them now," she said in the statement on her website.

Actor, Danny Glover was expected to appear at an early-evening news conference Friday with McKinney at Howard University.

That gave Republicans material to keep the criticism flowing.

"Rep. McKinney appearing with the star of Lethal Weapon? Not exactly the message you want to be sending," said Ron Bonjean, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill.

In January, during President Bush's State of the Union address, Capitol Police drew criticism for first kicking anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan out of the House gallery, and then for evicting the wife of Rep. Bill Young, R-Fla.

The department is tasked with protecting the 535 members of Congress and the vast Capitol complex in an atmosphere thick with politics and privilege.

The safety of its members became a sensitive issue after a gunman in 1998 killed two officers outside the office of then-Republican Whip Tom DeLay of Texas.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Let me guess.

She's being singled out for persecution because she's black/female/liberal/just got a new 'do.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#22]

"Rep. McKinney appearing with the star of Lethal Weapon? Not exactly the message you want to be sending," said Ron Bonjean, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Shit, it figures, what a bunch of scumbags. And people wonder why people are "racists" and end up having a general dislike of african Americans.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#24]
F***king B****
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#26]
I am so pissed at that arrogant racist black bitch I just don't know what to say....

This sort of elitist shit and absolutely outrageous behavior has been going on for years.  I was ecstatic when she lost, then when those dummies voted her back in...sheesh...

BITCH!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I don't even have to highlight or emphasize parts of it.  it's that good.

Her lawyer, James W. Myart Jr., said, "Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, like thousands of average Americans across this country, is, too, a victim of the excessive use of force by law enforcement officials because of how she looks and the color of her skin."

"Ms. McKinney is just a victim of being in Congress while black," Myart said. "Congresswoman McKinney will be exonerated."

she can't take reasonably for her action. so she gets a scumbag lawyer to play the race card b.s.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#28]
See, now this is why it pisses me off that certain words are deemed off limits. I would call her what she is, but that would get me banned...but if ever there was someone who was just a plain old fuckin POS you know what it is this sorry excuse for a human being.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
images.ibsys.com/2004/0721/3558383_240X180.jpg

Excuse my language but how fucking stupid does one have to be to vote for this stupid fucking cunt? I mean this broad goes way beyond they usual brain dead demoncrap morons.  

She represents parts of Atlanta, that says alot right there. After this incident she will be a hero to most of the people that vote for her. Standing up to the man and all that.

Here is part of her released statement:

Throughout my tenure in Congress I seem to evoke memory loss, especially from certain police officers who claim not to be able to recognize my face while I go to work everyday, representing the people of Georgia"s 4th Congressional District. Sadly there are only 14 black women members of Congress. And surley our faces are distinguishable. But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers.  

Fuck you you filthy black cunt....you have fucking ID pins you are supposed to wear. The ID pins are what allows you to no go through the metal detectors, not your godawful heinous ugly ass, I've seen better faces on the back end of a horse, face!!!!

You fuckin' pig, the Guard should have shot you. If I walked through without going through the detectors, you bet your exceedingly ugly ass that I would've been tackled, and cuffed, and dragged away. If I punched a Capitol Cop, again, I'd be beaten down, cuffed and hauled away.

You are not special bitch, no matter what you believe in that addled fuckin brain of yours. So fuck you, you monkey faced bitch.

Ahhhh, I feel beter.......

Ha, that could not have been said any better.  Beautiful.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ugh...imagine a three way lesbo scene with Pelosi, McKinney, and Feinswine....

Thanks, I'll go try to get that out of my mind now....
head.gif head.gif head.gif
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Just heard on Fox news channel, she is going to comment on the matter shortly. Can't wait to hear what she says. Just wish we could see the surveillance tapes of the event.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#32]
tag
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Cynthia thinks she is this:

In reality, she is this:

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I think this is the first. Everybody is pulling for the cops in this one.

Miracles do happen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#35]

i cannot imagine a situation, short of an officer pulling a random police beatdown, where her behavior would be justified. hopefully capitol police are seeing strong support for their officers and her arrest. leos should not have to tolerate that shit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#36]
FOX news just said the bitch plans on filing criminal and civil charges against the police officer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
FOX news just said the bitch plans on filing criminal and civil charges against the police officer.

Good.  All the dumb bitch had to do was apologize and say that she overreacted, and the whole thing would have been hushed by now.  But she's decided to play the "I'm better than you game."  Doesn't work in this country.  She's digging her own grave.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Hopefully there is enough support against her.  Otherwise she's going to ruin that man's career for her own stupidity.

Some people have no shame.  People like this give me real headaches.  The fact that many people buy into their nonsense truly depresses me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Miracles do happen.

We hate liberals even more than we hate cops.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.  All the dumb bitch had to do was apologize and say that she overreacted, and the whole thing would have been hushed by now.  But she's decided to play the "I'm better than you game."  Doesn't work in this country.  She's digging her own grave.

Yep, keeping this story warm is the last thing she should want. She's doing everything possible to keep it fresh.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, keeping this story warm is the last thing she should want. She's doing everything possible to keep it fresh.

They do have a sworn statement from a female staffer of some republican supporting the officers version of events.

I would have thought video cameras would be in the area.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#42]
tag
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#44]
has she actually been arrested yet?  i cant find anything in the news regarding it
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I would have thought video cameras would be in the area.

i've heard it  stated several times that the entire event was captured on numerous video cameras. i heard it again on fox tonight. even so, mckinneys office said they have not yet reviewed the tapes...and they are still going to try this 'victim' strategy. i so hope her career implodes.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Miracles do happen.

We hate liberals even more than we hate cops.

Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Tell me she didn't show up at her press conference looking like that.

yep..pink shirt was tonight.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday labeled it "a mistake, an unfortunate lack of recognition of a member of Congress." She added that the police officer was not at fault.

"I would not make a big deal of this," said Pelosi, D-Calif.

Ron Bonjean, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., responded: "How many officers would have to be punched before it becomes a big deal?"

Give me a break.  If a Republican had punched a police officer, the entire house would be put on lock down and SWAT teams would have been dispatched.  Democratic Satanic Cult Leader Nancy "Evil bitch from hell" Pelosi would still be in front of the cameras explaing why this "Republican" had attempted to murder a fine, upstanding law enforcement officer for trying to do his job.  

I saw that bitch Pelosi on PBS last night....I wanted to reach through the screen and choke her...and man, she must have had some plastic surgery, because her fuckin face looked like she could barely talk, it was so tight....

Ugh...imagine a three way lesbo scene with Pelosi, McKinney, and Feinswine....

Thanks man, I just puked in my mouth!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top