Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 4:38:58 PM EDT
Be as truthful as you want to be. You can see others responses at the end.

PLEASE LEAVE THE LINK COLD.

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/PageServer?pagename=BRO_survey

-JTP
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
My answers:

1. Which is personally of most concern to you or you believe is the biggest problem in regards to guns (select one):
Other: Guns in the hands of a police state.

2. Which best describes why you are involved in this issue (check one):
I want to actively influence decision-makers to do the right thing

3. How did you learn about the Brady Campaign?
ARFCOM

Did I get them all right?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, here is a bright one, "03/16/2006   Possession of guns by individuals. PERIOD!"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Which is personally of most concern to you or you believe is the biggest problem in regards to guns

My response:

Too many people like you who can't  (or refuse to) understand the wording and intent of the Second Amendment

Which best describes why you are involved in this issue

My response:

(notice they *assume* what the "right thing" is.  Their "right thing" and mine are totally different )

How did you learn about the Brady Campaign?

My response:

Pro RKBA websites.  I think Glocktalk or The Firing Line was the first place I came across mention of your despicable and traitorous organization

Here's the direct link to the survey results.  LEAVE COLD!

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_VIEW_REPORT&SURVEY_ID=2340
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone actually said "Hunting" in response to that.

PETA goes to Bradynetwork? Whodathunkit?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My answers:

1. Which is personally of most concern to you or you believe is the biggest problem in regards to guns (select one):

ARFCOM

You have the third one incorrect... arfcom will make them think the poll has been re-rigged - we want them to know they are failing but without stepping from the shadows
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I left some good answers.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]
My answers:

Other:  People like you who try to take away my rights.  A gun saved my life when a man that was intoxicated and impared by drugs entered my house.  Because of my right to have guns (the very right that you're trying to take away) I'm alive today.  If your campaign were to suceed and totaly eliminate legan gun ownership, only criminals would have guns.  Much like England, whos crime/murder rate has skyrocketed since their "gun violence prevention" laws.  What do law-abiding citizens have to defend themselves when someone enteres their home intoxicated and impared by drugs and intent on doing harm?  They have absolutely nothing but a long, long wait until law enforcement arrives.  Anti-gun laws actually help criminals and hurt law-abiding citizens.

National Rifle Association

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I think this poll will soon be pwned
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Some anti answers:

It is BOTH the ease with which one can obtain guns AND the availability of assault weapons - none of these is needed to fulfil the Contsitutional right to bear arms.  

gun laws should be like the European/english model

Too MANY guns of all sorts; pro-concealed-carry laws

the "GUN Attitude" - EVERYONE needs ONE for PROTECTION

Easy access to military style assault weapons, (so necessary in an enlightened democracy)!

Our hostle, aggressive attitudes, thinking that we personally will resolve problems with guns. All the above are huge problems

Why guns at all

Guns don't kill people, gun owners kill people.  (I'm taking this as legal gun owners but I'm not sure the authors intent)

People fear the unknown. Ignorance is not bliss.

cannot pick one of the responses, as all are equally important. Guns are too easy to get, particularly assault weapons, and these same guns in the hands of criminals or teen gangs are resulting in too many accidental deaths or injury of children.

ban ALL guns!

Hunting

NEED TO OUTLAW ALL HANDGUNS

The propensity of Americans to be fearful to the point of needing guns - why do we fear our lives when other peoples don't?

Possession of guns by individuals. PERIOD

Some funnys:

The "children" that are getting killed by guns are the 17 year old guy that tries to ROB my house, high on crack and gets shot doing so!

My Police car might just drive very slowly to your house after you dial 9-1-1..It's OK, just tell the rapist you don't own a gun, I'm sure he will wait for me to arrive later that night to arrest him.

What was Ronal Regans favorite vegetable?  Jim Brady

Trying to decide which one I'll get next

Cunts like Sarah Brady and pussies like John Kerry who want to take my second ammendment rights away

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#11]
You know the funniest part, check the results and a lot of poeple picked other. I would love to see what people wrote.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
National Rifle Association

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#13]
My answers to their crap survey. Bet they will remove the "other" choice in the future!

Which is personally of most concern to you or you believe is the biggest problem in regards to guns (select one):  The straw purchased gun Sara gave away!

Which best describes why you are involved in this issue (check one):

Saw Jim take one for the team on TV!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You know the funniest part, check the results and a lot of poeple picked other. I would love to see what people wrote.

You can.

After you complete the survey click on this:

Here is how responders like you answered the questions.  

And then this:

View All Responses for question #1    

Some of the responses are priceless.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#15]
1.  You.

3.  It is good to know your enemy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#16]
1.) Elitist politicians stealing guns from private law abiding citizens
2.) I want to actively influence decision-makers to do the right thing
3.) From all the news orginizations that use your press releases word for word in their articles.

ps. I love Firefox with linkification and refControl extensions. Makes it easy for lazy people like me to have cold links made hot, yet fake the referer
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Answer to Question 1: Too many people worldwide have been disarmed and have been killed
because of it.

Well sorry I wasnt too subtle. If I could have used a sledge hammer I guess I would have.
   These guys are on the moon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#18]
No. 3

used the brady campaign website as a source of gun statistics to compare against the CDC and other gun stats to prove that statistics can be chosen for agenda driven organizations
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#19]
This is according to www.bradycampaign.com

South Carolina
JUVENILE SALE
Is it illegal to sell guns to kids?  Partial

State law limits selling or giving handguns to juveniles under 21. But there are no state restrictions on transferring rifles, shotguns or even assault weapons to kids - without even their parents permission.

Bunch of Lying Ass holes

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This is according to www.bradycampaign.com

South Carolina
JUVENILE SALE
Is it illegal to sell guns to kids?  Partial

State law limits selling or giving handguns to juveniles under 21. But there are no state restrictions on transferring rifles, shotguns or even assault weapons to kids - without even their parents permission.

Bunch of Lying Ass holes

It's OK to kill your unborn child without parental notification, but HEAVEN FORBID a minor getting a gun without parental notification!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#21]
My answers:

Being left unarmed in the face of either a criminal predator or an overreaching government because of fucking traitorous, whimpering, pantywaste,sniveling waste-of-breath cowards who refuse to take the goddamn responsibility for their own safety but instead bleat like so many mindless sheep about the "Evil" of a fucking inanimate object. What a pathetic existence that must be. Smoke Up, Sarah.

Sun Tzu said "Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer".  I was alerted to your little survey by several pro-freedom fireams forums.   Oh, and Smoke 'em If you Got 'Em, Sarah. Light Up!

I am an asshole, I know.

SG
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]
My answers to their crap survey. Bet they will remove the "other" choice in the future!

Which is personally of most concern to you or you believe is the biggest problem in regards to guns (select one):  THE STENCH OF SARA'S STINKY PUSSSY!

Which best describes why you are involved in this issue (check one):

SAW JIM TAKE ONE IN THE HEAD LIKE THE GUY SITTING IN FRONT OF PEE WEE HERMAN IN THE THEATRE!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Double post!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#24]
1.  Creating gun laws (which are unconstitutional) based on emotion.  Gun laws do nothing to lower crime, but instead take away the rights of law abiding citizens.  Criminals will always find a way to be armed.  The problem is letting convicted criminals back on the streets when they belong in jail.

3.  www.ar15.com
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I counted 27 www.ar15.com and Arfcom responses to #3.  Way to go guys!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#26]
My Reply:

1.) Not enough gun owners in America
2.) ...
3.) you are well known for trying to take away my God given rights of self defense
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#27]
1. Having the police more heavily armed than the citizens of this country
2. Actively influence
3. I googled "ignorant about firearms, and their role in preserving a democracy"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#28]
tag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#29]
My reply to question #3: 03/30/2006   Ar15.com A website deciated to protecting the rights of the gun owner in this fine country  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#30]

done..
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#31]
i hope they go bankrupt soon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
3. I googled "ignorant about firearms, and their role in preserving a democracy"

That is priceless, sir.    
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
1. Having the police more heavily armed than the citizens of this country
2. Actively influence

Nice
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Question #3 My answer:

Found it while searching for anti-freedom websites.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:42:04 AM EDT
[#35]

How did you hear about us?

03/28/2006   When trying to find top 10 most ineffective laws passed by Congress.

1.) Lack of quailty imported semi-auto rifles

2.) Influence

3.) Know thy enemy!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My answers:

ARFCOM

You have the third one incorrect... arfcom will make them think the poll has been re-rigged - we want them to know they are failing but without stepping from the shadows

Saying "ARFCOM" means that's where I heard of the Brady bunch from, not that's where I found a link to the poll at.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#37]
My Responses:

1) Too many disillusioned people attempting to infringe upon the rights guaranteed to all citizens of the U.S.  Organizations like the Brady Campaign are not effective at making even a dent in gun violence.  Since the inception of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, we saw Columbine, the North Hollywood Shootout, and the Beltway Snipers.  The perpetrators of these events did not stop at a mere ban of weapons -- they obtained them illegally, as criminals tend to.  More gun legislation prevents law-abiding citizens from the means to protect themselves.

2) Want the legislators to do the right thing.

3) When, upon purchasing a Bushmaster rifle, I was informed that I was not to attach a flash suppressor, collapsible stock, or bayonet lug on the rifle due to the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban championed by the Brady Campaign folks.  Like a good citizen, I waited until after September 2004 to do this, after the sunset of the ban, and I am appalled at the drive-by bayonettings that have surged in my community, and I'm sure the people at the Brady Campaign are equally distraught.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#38]
done and tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top