User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Ever heard of Tbones and Sirloin mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

YUP! and I'll happily take a Rib Eye any day of the week right after I have my Pulled Pork sam-mitch !

And furthermore I happen to like Bar-B-Que sauce on it too!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually pork is the one and ONLY reason why i could never be a Muslim! I'm OK with the Four wives, I get to be king of the house, Beheading infidels, Blowing up shit, but no pork??? Fuck that!  

And I don't eat pork...
So...
YOU ARE ALL INFIDELS!!!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I take a Boston butt or picnic cut, one cup of water and put it in a slow cooker on the lowest setting.  It will probably be done in 4- 6 hours.  Pull (it should come out with no effort at all) the picnic bone out, take a fork and stir up the meat.  I either add BBQ sauce or taco seasoning, depending on the meal.  Serve on buns for chopped BBQ sammich or in flour tortillas for shredded pork soft tacos.  You could even add some black beans to the tacos, pour enchilada sauce over them, sprinkle with cheese, and bake.  I'm getting hungry now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
All these recipes are great! Gonna put 'em to good use this weekend.

Quoted:
I take a Boston butt or picnic cut, one cup of water and put it in a slow cooker on the lowest setting.  It will probably be done in 4- 6 hours.  Pull (it should come out with no effort at all) the picnic bone out, take a fork and stir up the meat.  I either add BBQ sauce or taco seasoning, depending on the meal.  Serve on buns for chopped BBQ sammich or in flour tortillas for shredded pork soft tacos.  You could even add some black beans to the tacos, pour enchilada sauce over them, sprinkle with cheese, and bake.  I'm getting hungry now.

I hope this isn't what you mean by Boston Butt

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Try this one!

Smoked Pork Butt

1 – 8 lbs. Boston Butt (pork shoulder)

½ c. kosher salt

½ c. sugar

¼ c. apple cider vinegar

3 c. water

Cookshack Spicy Chicken Rub

Combine salt, sugar, vinegar, and water. Mix well and inject into pork butt. Lightly season butt with Cookshack Spicy Chicken Rub. Place in smoker and smoke cook at 225°F with 4 oz. of hickory for 12 hours, or until butt reaches an internal temperature of 195°F. Wrap butt in foil and let rest for one hour. Pull meat apart and mix with Carolina Vinegar Sauce. Serve on a bun, topped with vinegar-based coleslaw on top of meat.

Carolina Vinegar Sauce

1 c. cider vinegar

6 tbsp. sugar

1 tsp. white pepper

1 tsp. soy sauce

1 tsp. cayenne pepper

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top