Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/30/2006 12:56:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 12:57:51 PM EDT by jkstexas2001]
www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/PublicationScheme/SearchPublicationScheme/UnidentifiedFlyingObjectsufoRendleshamForestI­ncident1980.htm

Official documents contradict the original public explanation that the UFO sighting was caused by a lighthouse. Discusses how the 3 AF MP's made detailed sketches of the craft which had landed on the ground outside the base. They drew sketches of the hieroglyphic writings on the side of the craft, touched the craft, the next day recorded significantly elevated radiation readings where it landed. Discusses how the craft came back the next night, where the base commander saw it in person, along with six other military personnel.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:58:19 PM EDT
So, is it proof yet?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:00:56 PM EDT
[Eric Cartman] I was not abducted by a UFO (giant 50 foot antena comes out of my ass) [Eric Cartman]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:15:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:24:26 PM EDT
hmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:48:32 PM EDT
Only a couple of billion of people on Earth and only 100 or so say they have seen UFO's and Bigfoot and Littlefoot and Loch Ness.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:53:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AIRBOSS4:
Only a couple of billion of people on Earth and only 100 or so say they have seen UFO's and Bigfoot and Littlefoot and Loch Ness.

littlefoot, the DINOSAUR?!?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:55:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jkstexas2001:
www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/PublicationScheme/SearchPublicationScheme/UnidentifiedFlyingObjectsufoRendleshamForestI­ncident1980.htm

Official documents contradict the original public explanation that the UFO sighting was caused by a lighthouse. Discusses how the 3 AF MP's made detailed sketches of the craft which had landed on the ground outside the base. They drew sketches of the hieroglyphic writings on the side of the craft, touched the craft, the next day recorded significantly elevated radiation readings where it landed. Discusses how the craft came back the next night, where the base commander saw it in person, along with six other military personnel.

tell me something I don't already know. They've been here for a long time.
Top Top