Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 12:56:51 PM EDT
www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/PublicationScheme/SearchPublicationScheme/UnidentifiedFlyingObjectsufoRendleshamForestIncident1980.htm

Official documents contradict the original public explanation that the UFO sighting was caused by a lighthouse.  Discusses how the 3 AF MP's made detailed sketches of the craft which had landed on the ground outside the base.  They drew sketches of the hieroglyphic writings on the side of the craft, touched the craft, the next day recorded significantly elevated radiation readings where it landed.  Discusses how the craft came back the next night, where the base commander saw it in person, along with six other military personnel.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
So, is it proof yet?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#2]
[Eric Cartman] I was not abducted by a UFO (giant 50 foot antena comes out of my ass) [Eric Cartman]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
hmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Only a couple of billion of people on Earth and only 100 or so say they have seen UFO's and Bigfoot and Littlefoot and Loch Ness.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:53:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only a couple of billion of people on Earth and only 100 or so say they have seen UFO's and Bigfoot and Littlefoot and Loch Ness.

littlefoot, the DINOSAUR?!?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/PublicationScheme/SearchPublicationScheme/UnidentifiedFlyingObjectsufoRendleshamForestIncident1980.htm

Official documents contradict the original public explanation that the UFO sighting was caused by a lighthouse.  Discusses how the 3 AF MP's made detailed sketches of the craft which had landed on the ground outside the base.  They drew sketches of the hieroglyphic writings on the side of the craft, touched the craft, the next day recorded significantly elevated radiation readings where it landed.  Discusses how the craft came back the next night, where the base commander saw it in person, along with six other military personnel.

tell me something I don't already know.  They've been here for a long time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top