Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:56:40 AM EDT
I just want to be liked, can't we just get along with these illegals and there supporters.
There such nice people and they love  (my country so much. )
Just look at them they seem so nice.  How can  we just be liked
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you mean "Do ALL Mexicans like ALL white people," or "Do all Mexicans like SOME white people," or "Do SOME Mexicans like SOME white people," or "Do some Mexicans like ALL white people?"

I'd have to say #3
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL

IBTEMH

Extreme Mexican Haters
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, they call us "gringo's."

It's a racial slur, no different in my book than other slurs which bite with venomous intent.

I say we call them, deported.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Having lived in a border town for quite a while, if I had to answer one way or another it'd definitely be NO.  However there are exceptions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Most of the mexicans I have come into contact with (both legal and illegal I assume) have been overly kind and "obedient"... It actually has made me feel uncomfortable at times. And no, they were not working for me. Then again, these guys weren't the hispanic youth like you see in gangs, mostly middle age and up... dunno about the youth.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Well my sister likes me......sometimes anyway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Look at how they treated the (white) Americans down there who protested for jobs.

Some of them were working down there for American companies and when those companies closed/laid-off the (white) Americans tried to get work and they were treated like crap.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I think they do. They're always trying to crawl into the back of my truck at the Home Depot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, they call us "gringo's."

It's a racial slur, no different in my book than other slurs which bite with venomous intent.

I say we call them, deported.

HS1

Caucasion, and all of it's derivatives, is a racial slur I wear proudly.  It's all over my skin.
Gringo, honkey, whitey...  I don't know, I'm sure there are many more.  I don't really give a rat's ass what some "other race" thinks of me.  If they want to define me by my race, fine.  I will define them by theirs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#11]
that's like asking "do white people like black people"

the answer is "usually".  There are extreme sides who hate eachother, but the middle is usually pretty amicable
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I like hispanic women
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#13]
No they don't
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#14]
You better hope they like you, none of us do.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm half mexican and I like white people.

But I don't really like mexicans anyway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#16]
I actually encountered my first openly racist person of Mexican decent; she's from Chicago, a few months ago. Her boyfriend was actually very apologetic for her behavior, and he barely spoke English. He's from Mexico City. These were "alternative" types not Vato's, Cholo's, or Homies. She told me point blank she didn't like white people. We "scare" her. Most of the Hispanics I've ever meant are pretty racists against Mexicanos. Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Argentines, Chileans, Peruvians, Panamanians, 90% were just as bad as my redneck relatives. One of my acquaitances' family cut her off when she married a Mexican. He would later beat the crap out of her in front of their kids.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not a member of the race (la Raza), so they probably wouldn't like me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Mexican racism is usually directed at people smaller and darker than themselves. So they look down on guatamalans and mayans.  In Mexico the taller lighter skinned spanish ancestry mexicans and usually in power while the shorter darker indigenous peoples are the worker drones.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:47:27 AM EDT
[#19]

I heard a discussion on a radio talk show and the mexicans said they were here before the whites and they will fight to take it back
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#20]
¡Ask a Mexican!
By GUSTAVO ARELLANO
Thursday, October 6, 2005 - 12:00 am

Illustration by Mark Dancy
Dear Mexican,

How come all the Mexicans who came here two or three generations ago look like “almost-white” people while the ones coming now look like those little guys who live naked in the Amazon and kill things with blowguns?

No Indios Need Apply (NINA)

Dear Pocho,

Chalk the phenomenon up to the natural unfolding that is the American immigrant experience. Countries tend to dump their upwardly mobile, lighter-skinned natives on the United States before the shoddier, darker folks show up in the steerage of rusting freighters—remember that northern Italians arrived at Ellis Island before their swarthy Sicilian paisanes. That’s what’s happening with Mexico, NINA. In his 1983 study East Los Angeles: History of a Barrio, historian Ricardo Romo cites a 1922 demographic survey that showed almost two-thirds of the Mexican community of Los Angeles at the time originated from just four states: Chihuahua, Durango, Jalisco and Zacatecas. These states are in north-central Mexico, where the conquistadors spread their seed farthest and most vigorously. As the 20th century progressed, however, Mexico’s poorer, more indigenous states in the south tumbled like dominoes as they sent their populations to el Norte, subsequently ratcheting up the brownie mixture in the Mexican-American pot. Michoacán and Puebla (next to Mexico City) didn’t start sending their residents en masse to the U.S. until around the mid-20th century; Guerrero and Oaxaca followed around the 1970s; our Central American colony, Guatemala, now follows. The push continues even in Mexico—in a 2004 Orange County Register piece, staffer Valeria Godines described the tensions between the güeros of Arandas, Jalisco and Chiapan immigrants, showing Mexicans can be as race-obsessed as their gabacho oppressors.

Dear Mexican,

Why is it that when you invite a Mexican to a party, they feel compelled to bring along 30 of their relatives? I mean, bringing along two or three people would be no problem, but we don’t expect the number of people in our party to double by inviting an extra person!

Not Enough Food For Everyone

Dear Gabacho,

Mexicans and parties—was there ever a coupling more spectacularly grotesque? We drink mucho, we eat mucho, we fight mucho, we love mucho, we muchomucho. Examining the Mexican propensity to party, Mexican Nobel laureate Octavio Paz wrote, “The explosive, dramatic, sometimes even suicidal manner in which we strip ourselves, surrender ourselves is evidence that something inhibits and suffocates us. Something impedes us from being. And since we cannot or dare not confront our own selves, we resort to the fiesta.”

But one thing we don’t do anymore is swarm parties with our extended family, Not Enough Food. Time was when Mexican immigrants would rent out labor halls to throw massive weddings, quinceañeras and baptisms and invite the entire rancho to invite everyone—more than 1,000 people attended my baby brother’s christening reception in 1992, even norteño star Juan Zaizar! But the Mexicans of my generation prefer subdued celebrations—invite-only, no kids, with lame, sobbing testimonials by the best men and bridesmaids and no banda sinaloense to deafen guests with its brass-band roar. For instance, my cousin is holding his wedding reception next November at the Yorba Linda Community Center with an MC and a guest limit of 250 (considering that’s about the size of the Miranda clan, there are going to be some angry primos next fall). Mexican parties are turning into prim-and-proper, gabacho-fied affairs, Not Enough Food—so we’re taking over American society how?

Got a spicy question about Mexicans? Ask the Mexican at [email protected].
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cyberdyne101/usflagupside.jpg

I heard a discussion on a radio talk show and the mexicans said they were here before the whites and they will fight to take it back

And I say "Please Try"

(I'll conceed Kalifornia, but that's it
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So....how do you feel about yourself then.  You must be torn down the middle.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#23]

i may be wrong here, but i remember reading a while back that the human species can be broken down to only three subgroups (whites, asians, and blacks though i don't know the technical terms that were used).

mexicans, IIRC, are in the same subgroup as whites.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

i may be wrong here, but i remember reading a while back that the human species can be broken down to only three subgroups (whites, asians, and blacks though i don't know the technical terms that were used).

mexicans, IIRC, are in the same subgroup as whites.

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Mexican racism is usually directed at people smaller and darker than themselves. So they look down on guatamalans and mayans.  In Mexico the taller lighter skinned spanish ancestry mexicans and usually in power while the shorter darker indigenous peoples are the worker drones.

It's this way throughout Central/South America and the Carribean. They just don't talk about it. Buddy of mine in graduate school who's from Puerto Rico says he considers conditions in Latin America worse for anybody who even looks dark than Jim Crow times in the US.

He really blasts Cuba about this too. Largelly because Cuba heavily discriminates against anybody of African or native descent. Of course officially they don't, so if you bring this up they arrest you for being subverse and against the revolution.

So yeah, Latin America may accuse of "whites" of racism, but they're really rascist. Also, since they're of Spanish descent, they're as white as a person from Spain, who is as white as a person from Southern France.

Also, check out how Mexico views people from other Latin American countries. Guatamala especially. They don't like illegal Guat immigrants.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Im hispanic, and the mexicans I encounter on the job (I work at my local Academy) for the most part are the most condescending people I have ever run into. It just part of there culture the upper class ones are extremely "snot nosed" and the lower class ones are more humble.The majority of them look down upon the whole "raza" movement bullshit.  And view "vatos/homies" as scum.  But to answer the question they like us but they just like to act like there better then us for some damn reason. Cause we all know that one should take pride in a country thats corrupt as fuck and has never really accomplished a god damn thing worth mentioning. Ok well they did produce Selma Hayek........
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#27]
If you ever watch Spanish language newscasts, the talking heads are very European looking.

There is huge discrimination among the great majority of the Mexican people which favors the European heritage over the indigenous.

So do they (speaking of 'them' in a general sense, as a culture) like "white" people?  Emphatically YES!  but only   in the sense that they try to emulate what is subconciously percieved as somehow superior.  

But is this a genuine "like", as in having favourable feelings towards light-skinned peoples?  No, it is both envy and hatred, intertwined.  Like 'sour grapes'.   A dangerous complexity of frustrated emotions.

There are of course countless exceptions, and this is merely a sort of anthroplogical observation from the outside looking in.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Maybe not "white people", but they like cool people.

I grew up white in a hispanic area, I guess it left an influence - when I was working for the .gov one of the teams I was on was a primarily hispanic team, and I hung out with the Mexicans just because I got along with them better than the other geeks there.

One day my buddy David (the funniest Mexican in the world) was talking to me and he said "you know when you have white people over to your house - well you know, not people like you 'cause you're cool, but white people..."
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cyberdyne101/usflagupside.jpg

Let them have San Francisco.  The conflict between homo-obsessed SF progressives & time-honored hispanic machismo should make for a good fight.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#30]
They'll tell you they do when they are one on one or are getting something from you, like money or free healthcare. Other than that I suspect they despise us and want to pluck our flesh.

Political correctness and tolerance have been our downfall. And we are only about 1/3 of the down the slide at this point.

You should all do what I have decided.  
Put your effort into looking out for your families. Plan and prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
Look into a good third party. I am going to go with the Constitution Party, I think.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Just like any race there are always two classes of folks:

Ya got white folks and white trash/honkies/crackers
Ya got mexicans and wet%$ks
Ya got asians and g#$ks
Ya got blacks and n$%^rs
Ya got arabs and rag%$#ds

The first class are decent hard working folks that care about their country and their neighborhoods; no matter what color they might be, the second class are the ones with their hand out, always whining and moaning 'bout how bad they got it, tossing trash out the window of their pimped out/lowrider w/ a 45oz'r/cervesa in their lap, while counting their food stamps on the way to pick up their social security check, paid for by the rest of us.......

The one exception is probably the aborigines of Australia.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#32]
White people dont even like white people.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Doesn’t matter to me one way or another if they like White folks or not. Personally I try to like everyone until they give me a reason not to, and I try to treat people as individuals, not as a member of some group. But I figure everyone’s got a right to like or dislike a person for whatever reason they choose. So if some Mexicans don’t like me because I’m White and speak English I don’t figure that’s any concern of mine. But if they decide to act on that dislike by being a total ass to me then it becomes my concern and I’ll react appropriately.

As for all the Mexican protestors… Well I don’t particularly dislike them either. I understand where they are coming from and all that. Problem is that their goals are in direct conflict with my goals keeping America intact. (our borders and our culture.)

When two people (or groups) want mutually exclusive things they can try to resolve their differences rationally. But there is no rational grounds for argument here. I believe that the Southwest belongs to the United States and apparently the Mexicans don’t. We could talk about it forever and never reach a settlement.

When rationality fails the two sides can try to negotiate a compromise. But there is no room to compromise here. I’m not willing to give up one acre of land to Mexico, and I’m not foolish enough to think that the Mexicans would ultimately be willing to settle for a fraction of what they want.

That means the issue will be settled by force. It would be far less bloody if we acted now while we have the strength to end this quickly. We should shut down the border and arrest and deport anyone who is here illegally. If they come back they should have to do some serious prison time.

If we fail to act now then there will be a shooting war eventually.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:34:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Just like any race there are always two classes of folks:

Ya got white folks and white trash/honkies/crackers
Ya got mexicans and wet%$ks
Ya got asians and g#$ks
Ya got blacks and n$%^rs
Ya got arabs and rag%$#ds

The first class are decent hard working folks that care about their country and their neighborhoods; no matter what color they might be, the second class are the ones with their hand out, always whining and moaning 'bout how bad they got it, tossing trash out the window of their pimped out/lowrider w/ a 45oz'r/cervesa in their lap, while counting their food stamps on the way to pick up their social security check, paid for by the rest of us.......

I like this one, it saved me from posting pretty much the same thing.

The one exception is probably the aborigines of Australia.

Mike

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#35]
I guess my wife did otherwise we wouldn't be married.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#36]
I stopped caring what any other race thinks of me.  I treat them the same way they treat me.  You be nice and I will be also.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Mexican Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#38]
I'd have to say any Mexican that crosses the border illegal likely doesn't give a shit about this country nor any other non-Hispanic race.

However, a Mexican citizen *GASP!* WILLING TO GO THROUGH THE NATURALIZATION PROGRAM */GASP!* would likely be an upstanding citizen that believes in racial equality. I'm not saying they will be, it's just that they are likely.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#39]
This might give you some indication of how extreme their hatred can be.

View the flash intro.

WEHATEGRINGOS.COM
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#40]
My guess;
96% of all illegal immigrants hate Americans.
80% of all legal immigrants hate Americans.
40% of all American born Mexicans hate cauacasians.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#41]
I think Molotov pretty well summed up the attitude of those flag waving protesters in Frijolero:

Ya estoy hasta la madre
de que me pongan sombrero,
escucha entonces cuando digo:
No me llames frijolero.

Y aunque exista algún respeto,
y no metamos las narices.
Nunca inflamos la moneda,
haciendo guerra a otros países.

Te pagamos con petróleo
o intereses, nuestra deuda.
Mientras tanto no sabemos
quién se queda con la feria.

Aunque nos hagan la fama
de que somos vendedores.
De la droga que sembramos,
ustedes son consumidores.

Don´t call me gringo,
You fuckin´ beaner.
Stay on your side
of that goddamn river.
Don´t call me gringo,
You beaner.

No me llames beaner,
Mr. Puñetero.
Te sacaré un susto
por racista y culero.
No me llames frijolero,
Pinche gringo puñetero.
(Chingao’)

Now I wish I had a dime
for every single time
I´ve gotten stared down
for being in the wrong side of town.

And a rich man I´d be
if I had that kind of chips.
Lately I wanna smack the mouths
of these racists.

Podrás imaginarte desde afuera,
ser un Mexicano cruzando la frontera,
pensando en tu familia mientras que pasas,
dejando todo lo que tú conoces atrás.

tuvieras tú que esquivar las balas
de unos cuantos gringos rancheros.
¿Les seguirás diciendo: “good for nothing wetback”
si tuvieras tú que empezar de cero?

Now why don´t you look down
to where your feet is planted.
That U.S. soil that makes you take shit for granted.
If not for Santa Ana, just to let you know
that where your feet are planted would be Mexico.
¡Correcto!

Even if you don't understand Spanish, the English part is enough to get the meaning.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Nope!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

mexicans, IIRC, are in the same subgroup as whites. (don't think that's entirely correct)

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid

How do Mexicans fit in there since they are descended from Mongoloids and Caucasoids?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So....how do you feel about yourself then.  You must be torn down the middle.

Heh, my ancestors were always killing eachother, so it wouldn't really be any different.

I'm all kinds of fucked up man. I'm native american, mexican, spanish, and french.

Spanish vs. The Indian - Mexican vs. The French.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#45]
I like watching spanish TV with the scantily-clad babes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#46]
I dunno, but I do know that the hispanics who served me at Subway last night were kind of angry at me for not speaking Spanish.

Of course, I know enough Spanish to ask for what I want, but when I assumed they spoke English and I heard one muttering to the other "por qué las idiotas blancas no pueden hablar español?*" I decided to make it a little harder for them.

Esas chicas mexicánas made a pretty shitty sandwich, too.

*reconstructed to the best of my memory, but probably grammatically incorrect.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

mexicans, IIRC, are in the same subgroup as whites. (don't think that's entirely correct)

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Negroid

How do Mexicans fit in there since they are descended from Mongoloids and Caucasoids?

That's the cruel irony of La Raza-Hispanic is NOT a race, it's demographics, language and culture.

Back on topic-I've lived in Texas for over 20 years, and have never had a problem getting along with Hispanic Americans;  I sort of relate to them, they remind me of the Greeks I was around in Illinois.
Mexican Nationals, OTOH, do tend to stick to themselves, and seem racist towards whites and blacks.
Thats just my experience.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Gringo, honkey, whitey...  I don't know, I'm sure there are many more.

Dont forget cracker.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gringo, honkey, whitey...  I don't know, I'm sure there are many more.

Dont forget cracker cracka.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#50]
It is obvious that some of them have a very big chip on their shoulder.

It is kind of interesting, in a sociological kind of way, to watch some of them get offended at our offense towards their criminality.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top