Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:30:06 AM EDT

man has it been tense here recently. with the "immigration" and border security stuff, to the abundance of "can officers do this?" threads, this place has on edge lately. even i got wrapped up in a few threads recently, and i'm usually just content to read.

i suggest we all go shooting over the next few days (after all, this IS a gun site), have a beer, grill some burgers, and re-fucking-lax.

oh yeah, and post pictures after!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Post pics after the back rub and BJ? or the Grill'n andshootin'?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
What makes you think you can tell anyone what to do!?
j/k
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

man has it been tense here recently. with the "immigration" and border security stuff, to the abundance of "can officers do this?" threads, this place has on edge lately. even i got wrapped up in a few threads recently, and i'm usually just content to read.

i suggest we all go shooting over the next few days (after all, this IS a gun site), have a beer, grill some burgers, and re-fucking-lax.

I'm not interested, unless you're an attractive female.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It'll be abortion, creationism, the USS Liberty or women with tattoos next week. Don't take the complaining so seriously.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I think most people enjoy a good rant and where better to do it than on the Internet?

The backrub sounds great though, followed by a prime rib sub and a big glass of merlot.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

i suggest we all go shooting over the next few days (after all, this IS a gun site), have a beer Corona, grill some burgers fajitas, and re-fucking-lax si-fucking-esta.

Fix'd for next week.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Heh I'm getting a hummer as I type this....
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It'll be abortion, creationism, the USS Liberty or women with tattoos next week. Don't take the complaining so seriously.

You know, I was just thinking the other day about how long it's been since i've seen a "USS Liberty" thread. What change made them go away?

They seem to have been replaced with the "truth about 9/11" threads.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't worry, most will forget soon enough. Just look at some of the posts now, like this one for instance.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What kind of bait and switch bullshit is this?! You said massage and a blowjob not a burger and relax.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll take a BJ.

Ready?  Go.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he was a attractive female...you wouldn't be able to afford a BJ and a backrub.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he was a attractive female...you wouldn't be able to afford a BJ and a backrub.

Thanks.  I didn't think anyone would every read that.  Whew!

!!!Wait a minute! The indicator on my insult detector is twitching!!!

Though I'm not in the market for your services, I feel compelled to ask: Are you offering the same services for less money?...Competition is a wonderful thing.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

look for pictures of the arfcom south dade shoot some time sunday night.  a bunch of us florida hometown guys are going to do some blasting and grilling
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Cool, a multitasker, able to surf arfcom and auto trader at the same time.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'll take a BJ.

Ready?  Go.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#18]
only if your a chick
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i suggest we all go shooting over the next few days (after all, this IS a gun site), have a beer Corona, grill some burgers fajitas, and re-fucking-lax si-fucking-esta.

Fix'd for next week.

BRILLIANT!!!!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#20]
So which one of you guys is volunteering to rub my back, and give me a happy ending?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.  I didn't think anyone would every read that.  Whew!

!!!Wait a minute! The indicator on my insult detector is twitching!!!

Though I'm not in the market for your services, I feel compelled to ask: Are you offering the same services for less money?...Competition is a wonderful thing.  

Aaah the joys of a free market economy......
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So which one of you guys is volunteering to rub my back, and give me a happy ending?

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Per my drill sergeant,  the definition of a good buddy is someone who goes downtown, gets two BJ's, and gives you one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#24]

True
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#26]

I thought is was another Jessica Simpson photo thread.    

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think most people enjoy a good rant and where better to do it than on the Internet?

The backrub sounds great though, followed by a prime rib sub and a big glass of merlot.

What about the BJ?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Would this backrub be at a church BBQ?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about the BJ?

That won't be necessary.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#31]
You lookin to buy a "green card?"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Per my drill sergeant,  the definition of a good buddy is someone who goes downtown, gets two BJ's, and gives you one.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Good thread.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]
I just got both
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

+1  I think we could take ourselves a little less seriously.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, God damnit!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#39]
C'mon, SubnetMask, a mouth's a mouth!

(I actually had a guy told me that once, trying to get me to let him suck me)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Someone has to dig the 'backrub' thread out of the archives...  A top 5 thread, perhaps even the top one...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, God damnit!

I take all the fun out of threads like this...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Aww Damn......don;t let TheWind see this thread...or he'll be bragging about how he can get both at the same time.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Yeah? well put away the peanut butter and let your dog out man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:08:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
C'mon, SubnetMask, a mouth's a mouth!

(I actually had a guy told me that once, trying to get me to let him suck me)

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:36:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I got one of those the other day. Backrub only - and with the quality of the backrub, I couldn't imagine the other one being all that great...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:54:20 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, God damnit!

I take all the fun out of threads like this...

I would say you inject humor into them...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Serious culling needs to be done,too many kiddie like yunngins

Bout as bad as Glocktalk's Ox + Alex area....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:40:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Aww Damn......don;t let TheWind see this thread...or he'll be bragging about how he can get both at the same time.

HEHEHEHEHE......Just got a wake up bj, and two is much better than one....now do you want to know 'massage night it? '

You couldn't handle it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top