Page / 2
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:06:44 AM EDT
EDITED TO ADD LINK

www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/article/0%2C%2CTCP_16736_4577539%2C00.html

Residents of the Central Boulevard complex were surprised by weekend switch
By KIT BRADSHAW
[email protected]
March 29, 2006

The Stars and Stripes have been replaced by the Mexican flag at Chasewood North, and residents of the condominium community off Central Boulevard are puzzled as to who made the switch.
"I woke up Sunday morning and looked up from my patio and then realized that the American flag wasn't on the flagpole," said Sue Miller a Chasewood North board member. "What captured my attention were the colors — at first I thought it was an Italian flag, but one of our residents said it was the Mexican flag.

Advertisement
"I went to the flagpole, to see if the American flag was maybe on the ground, but they took it, and they cut the rope to get the American flag down and the Mexican flag up as well."
A best estimate of when the switch took place is Saturday night. Chasewood South, which also has a flagpole at its entrance was untouched; its American flag was still flying from its 20-foot flagpole.

At the present time, Congress is in the midst of a debate about immigration, seeking to radically change the immigration laws, perhaps by allowing the approximately 11 million illegal immigrants in the country to have a path to citizenship. But Miller said she can't figure out why this national debate would result in the American flag being stolen and replaced by a Mexican flag in Chasewood North.

"I'm flabbergasted that someone would do this, and I'm wondering why here," Miller said. "We have some Hispanic residents here, but not a large Hispanic population, and I'm curious if this occurred anywhere else in town."

It may be several weeks before the Stars and Stripes once again fly over Chasewood North, according to Miller, who at one time was the resident manager of the complex.

"We tried to get the flag down but couldn't, so we need to hire a company with a boom truck to get up there and replace the rope and put up the American flag," she said. "I would guesstimate that this would cost $500 or more to do."

THEY CUT THE FUCKING ROPE TO BRING THE US FLAG DOWN!!!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, if this shit keeps up, the backlash WILL happen....
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#2]
This is an act of WAR - not vandalism
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]
This shit wouldn't/ won't happen in Tennessee...

Guess I should stock up on (more) ammo
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
puzzled

Oh I think I'd be a bit more than puzzled!!  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone is pushing all of this to a braking point.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
What the F*ck!

<----- The only flag that should be flying!

BTW - an easy way to get the Mexy flag down it to burn the rope and let the flag go with it, then just replace the rope with the new flag.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd cut it down and burn it in the parking lot beside the flag pole.

If this continues, it will foment sentiment across the country similar to post-Sept. 11 muslim hate. Illegal immigrantsHispanics, illegal or not, will not be safe to go out alone in many places.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
In Dallas, a girl is taunted for bringing an American flag to the protest. (photo #4)

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2006/03/protest2_2006/
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#9]
E-MAIL YOUR SENATORS & REPS RIGHT NOW!

www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

Edited original post to include link to story.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Please site source so I may forward.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This shit wouldn't/ won't happen in Tennessee...

Guess I should stock up on (more) ammo

Sooooo sick of hearing "Well...this shit won't happen in....."

YES IT WILL!!!

And AMERICANS will let it happen!!!

Discusting.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
In Dallas, a girl is taunted for bringing an American flag to the protest. (photo #4)

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2006/03/protest2_2006/

I like picture number 6!   There should be more like that one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I fear I will not recognize my country when I get home this fall.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That's the idea

Divide and conquer
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#15]
F ng bastiges,,,BTW have you noticed it's on the Mehico's? no Chinesse,Jamaican,Purti Rochcan,
Kuubaan,,ect ect ect???

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the idea

Divide and conquer

Infowars and PrisonPlanet!??!   Break out your tinfoil hat and watch out for the Black Helicopters!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Needed:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You got that right. Somebody's going to get HURT if this shit keeps up. Everything reaches a breaking point, and this situation will too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#20]
France had the Muslims

Some of us said it would happen here one day.

It's starting
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Bump, EVERYBODY needs to see this!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:15:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I am hoping they try this shit on the flag pole outside my office building.

That thing will be down and urine soaked in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the idea

Divide and conquer

Infowars and PrisonPlanet!??!   Break out your tinfoil hat and watch out for the Black Helicopters!!!

Pawn.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#24]
God help them if they did that around me
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#25]
If I saw that I'd cut it down and burn it
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#26]
a color guard is not just for parades....
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Theirs or yours?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Picture #12 of the slide show - "Stupid Hurts"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theirs or yours?

theirs, if he/she/it is out there
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the idea

Divide and conquer

... please tell me you didn't link any of alex jones bullshit and actually mean it

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:40:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#32]
So, just how hard would it be to accurately shoot a flaming arrow?

Maybe I'll stock up and if/when I see one of these set it afire ON THE FLAGPOLE FOR ALL TO SEE.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Well that's it, time to re-draw the boarder
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
France had the Muslims

Some of us said it would happen here one day.

It's starting

+1  It's begun.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
EDITED TO ADD LINK

www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/article/0%2C%2CTCP_16736_4577539%2C00.html

Residents of the Central Boulevard complex were surprised by weekend switch
By KIT BRADSHAW
[email protected]
March 29, 2006

<snip>

At the present time, Congress is in the midst of a debate about immigration, seeking to radically change the immigration laws, perhaps by allowing the approximately 11 million illegal immigrants in the country to have a path to citizenship. But Miller said she can't figure out why this national debate would result in the American flag being stolen and replaced by a Mexican flag in Chasewood North.

"I'm flabbergasted that someone would do this, and I'm wondering why here," Miller said.
"We have some Hispanic residents here, but not a large Hispanic population, and I'm curious if this occurred anywhere else in town."

<snip>

Not too quick on the uptake, is she?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Picture #12 of the slide show - "Stupid Hurts"

Staged.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
a color guard is not just for parades....

Amen.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#38]
No one is going to do squat to the invaders.

They were every bit as offensive during the Prop 187 demonstrations in California ten years ago, and many many demonstrations before and after.  No one did anything to them.

The populace will get bored with the whole idea in about a week, and go back to watching sitcoms.

The invasion will continue unabated.  It will become as "normal" and as accepted as all of the inter-racial sex propaganda that is CONSTANTLY fed to the populace over the TV and airwaves.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I know allot of hispanics like that. 1st or 2nd generation shitheads that think Mexico means something.

Mexicans are like cockroaches, they take up residence in your home and proceed to shit all over everything.

I know plenty that come here and obtain good jobs because they have a level of technical or educational skills that make them viable here in the land of the free. These are people that I care about and I welcome with open arms.

Then we have these dipshits who think that being Mexican in America means something other than being a low income parasite. Well, it doesn't...

Fuck you Mexico.

Love, your friendly Hispanic Arfcommer.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:22:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

while pissing on it to put out the flames

I swear if this hits Texas and SHTF, I am stealing the original Rep. of Texas flag from the memorial/monument in Pasadena (or wherever it is) and I'm driving it to Austin to raise at the captial building.

We were our own country once. Texan pride here!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#41]
tag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I swear if this hits Texas and SHTF, I am stealing the original Rep. of Texas flag from the memorial/monument in Pasadena (or wherever it is) and I'm driving it to Austin to raise at the captial building.

Fuck that, there are several flags captured by the Mexican army during the revolution that are in Mexico! I say we go down there and take them back! Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that, there are several flags captured by the Mexican army during the revolution that are in Mexico! I say we go down there and take them back! Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!

I'll help you mount the turrets and man them on the way there
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

They were every bit as offensive during the Prop 187 demonstrations in California ten years ago, and many many demonstrations before and after.  No one did anything to them.

The populace will get bored with the whole idea in about a week, and go back to watching sitcoms.

The invasion will continue unabated.  It will become as "normal" and as accepted as all of the inter-racial sex propaganda that is CONSTANTLY fed to the populace over the TV and airwaves.

As much as I hate to admit that, it is true.  I sincerely hope that people like us (those crazy right wingers) will form an effective resistance to this bullshit.  

A Mexican invasion? Inter-racial sex? Disgusting.  Its time to fight.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As much as I hate to admit that, it is true.  I sincerely hope that people like us (those crazy right wingers) will form an effective resistance to this bullshit.  

A Mexican invasion? Inter-racial sex? Disgusting.  Its time to fight.

out of
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#46]

Inter-racial sex?

im all for it
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Needed:

www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/010306tower2.jpg

No, it needs more machineguns.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#48]
You guy's are waaaaaaaaaay too late. You probably should have recognized the problem when Japanese manufacturers (Sony) started to print Spanish on their products bound for U.S. years ago as THEY knew what was happening and THEY capitalized on it. It is only a matter of time and we'll be speaking spanish. Que hablo EsPanol? I've been dialing #1 for English now for nearly 10 years and I really don't enjoy having someone assume I need the voice mail in English when we've been living in this country for 300 years! It's going to be a Quebec province-dual languaged country in less than 20 years. Sorry, you let it happen.

The 700 mile wall they are now considering between US and MEX is not to keep the Mexicians out, but to keep them from going home! They're already here and grooooooooowing fast!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Needed:

www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/010306tower2.jpg

No, it needs more machineguns.

It was just a start
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

+1
As long as Sally Soccermom is not interrupted on her way to pick up here frozen frappe decafe latte. And Joe 6-pack has his NASCAR. The public just don't care. Its all just bread and circus!
I say flush it all down the drain and lets start over.. Let the once mighty America become a 3rd world shit hole. How could live be any different that it is now, living from paycheck to paycheck?
Hell they're making full auto AK's in Asscrackastan. Wouldn't you like to do that here?
This isn't a troll post just a simple fact. The public just don't care.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top