Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:47:47 AM EDT
And PISSED in my full laundry basket!!

And by the way, a five pound cat, on a calm, warm day, can be thrown fifteen yards.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You should have called in special teams for the PUNT!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Field goal attempt!

Wonder what happens if the ball sticks to the net, though..

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Apparently you pissed it off, no pun intended and that was its revenge. I fucking hate cats and I wonder about any dude who owns one. I'd have simply washed the clothes again...With that motherfucker thrown in the machine.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

And by the way, a five pound cat, on a calm, warm day, can be thrown fifteen yards.

Ahh, but how far would it have flown if it hadn't hit the garage?

CO
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Kill it!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like it's going to be an outdoor cat now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#7]
If he was 40lbs heavier, instead of pissing in your laundry he'd ripp your throat out to piss you off.  AAMOF, he was thinking that very thought when he looked at you pissing..

[cat]"You know what mutherfuker, if I was 40lbs heavierI'd rip out your throat.."/[cat]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
A doggie wouldn't have done that
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#9]
They will do that for three reasons:

1) You pissed him off

2) He is marking his territory

3) He doen't want to use the litter (It's too diirty, he doesn't like the texture, he doesn't like location of the liter)

My wife's did something similar.  He pissed on the cough were I lay.  I can home from work to crash out and felt something wet on the back of my shirt about the same time I smelled the piss.  Lucky for him she was home.  If you want to keep the cat look into the felaway (sp?) plug in scent things.  It releases some stuff that makes them stop marking and pissed on your stuff because he is pissed.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Heh my cat jumped in the wifes lap and took a dump on her.

For some reason my wife doesn't like my cat at all

ROFL
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A doggie wouldn't have done that

No, a dog would have shit in his shoes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#12]
PUUUULLLLL
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Control your cat sir or we will

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Buy a friggin dog already. Cats are one way animals.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Our cat crapped in the bed when we got back from a two week vacation.  He hit the wall at about 6 feet up.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Why it did it isn't important. That it happend is all I'd need to know. Bye kitty!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

1) You pissed him off

3) He doen't want to use the litter (It's too diirty, he doesn't like the texture, he doesn't like location of the liter)

My wife's did something similar.  He pissed on the cough were I lay.  I can home from work to crash out and felt something wet on the back of my shirt about the same time I smelled the piss.  Lucky for him she was home.  If you want to keep the cat look into the felaway (sp?) plug in scent things.  It releases some stuff that makes them stop marking and pissed on your stuff because he is pissed.

The cat may be SICK.  One of my parents cats was pissing everywhere and I took him down to the veterinarian, where he promptly pissed in the passenger seat.  The vet ran out, scooped some up and tested it.  He had a UTI.

Take your sick beastie to the vet and get him tested.

Just don't mention that you pulled the cat-a-pult maneuver.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#19]
The best use for cats is when they are kittens, I knew a guy in Wisconsin/Minn. who regularlly used them for muskie bait. He tied a big old treble hook on their bellys and cast them out in the water to swim around in the snags on the shore, he always kept three or four in the boat as backups if they got tired. I have to say that he always caught the biggest muskies around.

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

1) You pissed him off

+1 dirty litter
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Just to share that cats can be cool...
My cat "Stupid" wieghs in at about 15 lbs.  He'd wait for me to go to work and leap off the dresser onto my non job having bum ex husband's stomach while he was still sleeping.  I love that cat.  To keep on topic, he never had litter box issues unless he had a urinary infection.  Get your cat checked out if it becomes a constant issue.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#22]
I like cats.

But NOBODY messes with my laundry.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The best use for cats is when they are kittens, I knew a guy in Wisconsin/Minn. who regularlly used them for muskie bait. He tied a big old treble hook on their bellys and cast them out in the water to swim around in the snags on the shore, he always kept three or four in the boat as backups if they got tired. I have to say that he always caught the biggest muskies around.

Alvin

ETA: Possibly the most retarded thing I have read all week - and that's saying a lot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#25]
A GF had a cat that sprayed my front door - I threw him out the door.

The GF asked where her cat was - I told her - she was pissed - kinda the begining of the end of that relenship. Oh well.

Later,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Not to hack on anybody who has cats, dogs or other animals in the house.  THis is your house and your choice.

I do not allow animals in my house to live.

I do not currently have any humans living in my yard.

House=human habitation

yard= animal habitation.

Your choices may differ.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Alvin

I hate cats as much as the next guy, but that's just sick.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Cats are only good for target practice.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Alvin

Alvin,

All joking aside, I just want to let you know that if I ever were to witness you or your friend do such a thing I would beat the shit out of you.

Love,

LivefreeordieNH
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#31]
1. Litter problem
2. Sick
3. Spraying/Marking
Muskies got to eat too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:51 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Not to hack on anybody who has cats, dogs or other animals in the house.  THis is your house and your choice.

House=human habitation

yard= animal habitation.

Your choices may differ.

That's how we operate, though we do have a gray area.  We have a sunroom.  It used to be an open-air back porch, but the previous owners closed it all in so that they could get to the laundry room easier in inclement weather.

When it's cold/wet, we'll let the dog and cat in overnight and kick their sleepy asses out the next morn.

Well, my wife told me that the sunroom stunk and that she thought the cat had shit behind some boxes, so after telling her "That's the end of that; he's completely outdoors from now on," I went out to investigate.

Had to eat my words.  Found out that the cat *had* been shitting in the sunroom, but he'd been doing it in the "spare" toilet in the laundry room.  We never use it, and I guess my daughter had lifted it up one day............

I couldn't fault the cat for that.  I know they can be trained to shit on commodes (fairly easily, from what I've read), but this fucker taught himself.  Now, if he can potty train my son and daughter, I might ask him to move into the house with us.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

House=human habitation

yard= animal habitation.

Your choices may differ.

That's how we operate, though we do have a gray area.  We have a sunroom.  It used to be an open-air back porch, but the previous owners closed it all in so that they could get to the laundry room easier in inclement weather.

When it's cold/wet, we'll let the dog and cat in overnight and kick their sleepy asses out the next morn.

Well, my wife told me that the sunroom stunk and that she thought the cat had shit behind some boxes, so after telling her "That's the end of that; he's completely outdoors from now on," I went out to investigate.

Had to eat my words.  Found out that the cat *had* been shitting in the sunroom, but he'd been doing it in the "spare" toilet in the laundry room.  We never use it, and I guess my daughter had lifted it up one day............

I couldn't fault the cat for that.  I know they can be trained to shit on commodes (fairly easily, from what I've read), but this fucker taught himself.  Now, if he can potty train my son and daughter, I might ask him to move into the house with us.

+1 to giving animals a place to shelter from inclement weather.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

15 huh?

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#35]
I fucking hate cats and I wonder about any dude who owns one.

what do you wonder? Personally I've never been able to figure out the reason so many guys dislike cats, cats are independant and free spirited, armed with weapons and are pound for pound 1 of the most formidable predators of all mammals. Nature hunters. Seems they have many characteristics gun owners and conservatives would appreciate.

Or is it that they don't do people's bidding? My thoughts about people who hate cats are that they are really ignorant of what they're like, or they are insecure and bothered by anything that would challenge them.
As for people who harm cats, to me it's not much different than picking on a helpless child who can't defend themself, doesn't take much of a man to do that.

I agree with another poster, your cat likely has a urinary tract infection.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Buy a friggin dog already. Cats are one way animals.

Oh, BULLSHIT.

SG
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#38]
They always blame the cat...

Wait'll grandma shits the bed and see how far you can throw her.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Alvin

About as funny as me whacking the asshole who would do something like that in the balls with a ball-peen hammer.

No, wait, THAT would be funny.

SG
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

He is probably telling you it's time to clean the catbox out, dad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't like cats either... except for mine. My cat thinks that she is a dog though. I have yet to tell her any different. I wanted a dog; but I couldn't find one that would crap in a box. It is all about training. Yes, cats get pissed when you don't clean out their cat box. Just like we would get pissed if we couldn't flush the toilet. People who abuse animals should be shot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#42]
cats get uti easy and when they do it hurts to go, so they'll do it somewhere that makes them comfortable like on your clothes
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alvin

ETA: Possibly the most retarded thing I have read all week - and that's saying a lot.

Actually happens. Especially up North. Though they say duckling work even better and alot of people wont put 2 and 2 together to see a duckling swimming about 20 yards from a boat with a guy fishing

Difference between a cat and a dog is when grandma shits the bed. The dog wont start feeding on her a cat will
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:57:42 PM EDT
[#44]
We clean out the catbox, and not five minutes goes by, and one of our two cats shits in it. Every time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:59:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Alvin

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Had a friend in the navy who had a cat.  He had been lazy and left his uniforms in a pile on the floor.  Cat pissed on the pile.  He picked the cat up and threw it into an inflatable kiddie pool on his patio.  Cat promptly freaked out and ran.  Was never seen again...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Heh my cat jumped in the wifes lap and took a dump on her.

For some reason my wife doesn't like my cat at all

ROFL

That's friggen funny !  Got some BIG brass ones, that cat.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Alvin

Oh, you are going to be a hit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:49:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

they can be thrown just as far on a windy day if you allow for windage.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:15:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top