Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 6:21:23 PM EDT
Been thinking of sending my stock Rem 870, which is a bit beat up, to someone for the uber-tactical treatment.  It has the 20 inch barrel with the rifle sights, and the factory wood stock with a bubba length of pull treatment - I cut 2 inches off the back end.

I want to get some sort of coating/finish (probably OD), ghost ring sights, synthetic shortened stock, and some of the other goodies like maybe a sidesaddle, big safety button, and sling mounts.

I have been kicking around sending it to Wilson Combat.  Any other places out there that do this sort of thing?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Ed Vandenberg in Houston does some super work on scatterguns.  He worked on my 870 (forcing cone, choke tubes, Scattergun technologies Ghost Ring Sights).  Great work.

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with Wilson IMO.  Love everything they've ever done to my guns.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
*ahem*

Vang Comp Systems

Better than Scattergun, IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go with Wilson IMO.  Love everything they've ever done to my guns.

Bill does excellent work.  You can trust them completely.

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top