Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 10:30:08 AM EDT
...It's the year 2015.  Our Wonderful Madame President Condi announces that illegal immigration is totally out of hand and will be crushed. Unfortunately our troops are occupied with the China War and are still fighting against those last few pesky radioactive Iranian insurgents. So she makes the following offer:

Any American over the age of 18 years who can show physical and mental proficiency and can bring a rifle comparable to a military servfice weapon such as the M16,M14 or Scar systems will be paid 75,000 yearly plus benefits and a living expense etc to defend our southern border. You can organize state volunteer militias much like the ones from the Civil War and the Spanish American War. Rank structure would be by voting from within the ranks and or previous military service of members.Service would be a one year contract. Also the gloves are off and the government is really laying into the dirty bastards. No holds barred. Limited incursions within Mexican lands to rout out bases etc. Anyone found with drugs on our side is summarily executed by volunteer squads.

So who would in this this magically awesome world find enough of a incentive to sign up?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I would just hypothetically nuke Mejico and be done with it.  Why waste good people when you've got the bomb?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Could happen, except that the $75,000 offer will be to illegals and Mexicali nationals to hunt down the last remaining white, male gunowners left in America who refuse to give the RTK&BA. Hey, they will just be taking the jobs REAL Americans don't want to do!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey i am home sick and had alot of time on my hands. I honestly sdee it coming down to a us versus them situation. I live in the northeast of PA and i cannot go into Allentown or Bethlehem without being disgusted by the lack of english. How much are we supposed to take before we do something?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#4]
"will be paid 75,000 yearly plus benefits and a living expense etc to defend our southern border"

I would do it for free
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I am so hoping middle america will take alook around in a upcoming presidential election and go for a super hardliner. If it is this bad here on the east coast i can only imagine how bad it is out west and down south. You guys down there must walk around armed to the teeth. It's only a matter of time before the keg blows and we all are out on the streets. To  quote the enemy "Viva La Revolucion"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top