Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:17:19 AM EDT
I am going to go down to the border. Burn my ID, soc card, and BC on the US side. Then I'm going to hop the fence, run 100 yards into MEHICO, and scream VIVA LA MEHICO I AM OPPRESSED GIMME FREE MONEY AMERICANOS!! Then I will hop the fence and go to Phoenix and apply for WELFARE, WIC, RENT VOUCHERS, etc.

If they get it so should I!

I would love to see the ladies face when I apply.

"Your an illegal?"

Yes ma'am.

"From Mexico?"

Yes, Ma'am.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#1]
This way I won't LOSE OUT.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to get a real good fake tan first.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I could pull that off.  I need to get a few more days growth of mustache, though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#4]
No I don't.

My ancestors were Euro.

I Dare anyone at the office to Contest my status as a latino, or an African American, or an Asian.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, if you listen to what they are saying now, WE are the illegals. So I say hell yeah, let's sign up and let them pay for us.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am going to go down to the border. Burn my ID, soc card, and BC on the US side. Then I'm going to hop the fence, run 100 yards into MEHICO, and scream VIVA LA MEHICO I AM OPPRESSED GIMME FREE MONEY AMERICANOS!! Then I will hop the fence and go to Phoenix and apply for WELFARE, WIC, RENT VOUCHERS, etc.

"Your an illegal?"

Yes ma'am.

"From Mexico?"

Yes, Ma'am.

the only thing wrong with your plan is illegals don't really get welfare, wic, section 8.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Your an illegal?"

Yes ma'am.

"From Mexico?"

Yes, Ma'am.

the only thing wrong with your plan is illegals don't really get welfare, wic, section 8.

Oh...

Should I get out my Whitesnake concert t with the sleeves cut off and my Mullet wig then and bitch about my back hurting at the Welfare office and then Go to nascar or go fishing like nothing hurts?

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Your an illegal?"

Yes ma'am.

"From Mexico?"

Yes, Ma'am.

Oh...

Should I get out my Whitesnake concert t with the sleeves cut off and my Mullet wig then and bitch about my back hurting at the Welfare office and then Go to nascar or go fishing like nothing hurts?

owned! lol.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Shit! I forgot to add I would borrow my cousin's mostly rust colored 81 camaro t top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top