Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2006 6:39:34 AM EDT
I went ahead and tossed the $90 in and setup a job posting for another computer network tech (SWFLA) on Yahoo Hotjobs. I also gave Monster another $575 for resume searches. I've used Monster before, and did pretty well - but I'm trying this Yahoo Hotjobs thing anyway to see if it is a waste or not. Granted, it's no Monster - but the price isn't a monster price either.

Any experiences out there?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:43:01 AM EDT
Career Builder (formerly headhunter.net) is the only one that has ever yielded any results for me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:43:52 AM EDT
dice.com is supposed to be good for tech jobs. But I haven't been looking much since 2001, so I'm not sure what it's like now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:47:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Career Builder (formerly headhunter.net) is the only one that has ever yielded any results for me.

I did hear good stuff about careerbuilder, I guess I'll check them out too.

I'm tired of screwing around with the local paper and just Monster - I need 2 better to best techs ASAP.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:50:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hedonist:

Originally Posted By motown_steve:

I did hear good stuff about careerbuilder, I guess I'll check them out too.

I'm tired of screwing around with the local paper and just Monster - I need 2 better to best techs ASAP.

Ohhhhh...You're hiring.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:55:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 6:56:17 AM EDT by MaddMan]
What type of tech work are you looking for?

I do some side work for Accu-Staff a head hunter place when they get in a larger placement contract that needs filled quickly. We use monster and works very well for us.

IM what you are looking for and location I can give you a hand on working the search. With Career builder has more resumes but cost is almost double.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:55:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 5:27:25 AM EDT by Hedonist]

Originally Posted By MaddMan:
What type of tech work are you looking for?

I do some side work for Accu-Staff a head hunter place when they get in a larger placement contract that needs filled quickly. We use monster and works very well for us.

IM what you are looking for and location I can give you a hand on working the search. With Career builder has more resumes but cost is almost double.

I'm looking at CareerBuilder now...
Top Top