Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/28/2006 4:17:24 PM EDT
There's a conference with a couple of speakers by the American University Feminazi Association (or whatever their name is) with the International Solidarity Movement about 'The violation of palestinian women's rights in occupied palestine'.

I figure its a good place for a Jewish guy to pick up chicks!

I'm gonna be recording it obviously.  Will report back, hopefully in one piece as long as a) I don't wear my CATERPILLAR t-shirt and b)I do NOT OPEN MY MOUTH.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for the after action report.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I've really been looking forward to this for weeks - Want to get an inside look at this cancer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck Bro!

IBNT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you don't become sympathetic to their cause. Those dykes seem to have a way with words.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope you don't become sympathetic to their cause. Those dykes seem to have a way with words.

While I'm not a huuuuge zionist, what part of

did you miss?

Don't worry 'bout li'l ol' me.  

I just have one question I really want to ask.  I mean REALLY! Why they call themselves the InternationalSM in America and the PalestinianSM everywhere else?  I'll try not to sound too confrontational so they don't pick up on my jewish testosterone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Is your name tag going to read "Chapperjoe"? It might give you away. Then again maybe not.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is your name tag going to read "Chapperjoe"? It might give you away. Then again maybe not.

SOOOOOO TEMPTED to wear this:

with this nametag:

and see what happens.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Good luck.  You might wanna dress up in drags to fit in with the Feminazis

Ya, I'm Chappra
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
STOP WOMENS SUFFERAGE!!!!!  

end woman's sufferage now!  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Good luck Bro!

IBNT

you're quick on the draw tonight!

Chapperjoe- have a good time.  i'd leave the yamakah(no idea on real spelling) at home
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#13]
What's the significance of the "Cat" T-shirt.  As far as I know, it's just a construction equipment company.

ETA:  Those Palestinian chicks are actually pretty good looking if you can find one without that stupid scarf on.  Go for it!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#14]
some hippie got run over by one "trying to protect" a house from being torn down
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What's the significance of the "Cat" T-shirt.  As far as I know, it's just a construction equipment company.

ETA:  Those Palestinian chicks are actually pretty good looking if you can find one without that stupid scarf on.  Go for it!

didnt the Israelis Bulldoze some Pali chick protestor or something once

EDIT Damn
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#16]

a) ISM chick played chicken with an armored bulldozer and lost.  Caterpillar as a corporation didn't hasn't and won't flinch - A+ in my book.

b) the women are donkeys dude.  They may look good for about a month or two in their late teens, but once they hit 19 or so, it goes down hill fast.  REAL fast.  

c) if there is an accepted spelling, I think it's Yarmulke - contraction of two words, Yuh-Ray Mahl-Kuh, said quickly it's more like yamaha sounding.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#17]

a) ISM chick played chicken with an armored bulldozer and lost.  Caterpillar as a corporation didn't hasn't and won't flinch - A+ in my book.

b) the women are donkeys dude.  They may look good for about a month or two in their late teens, but once they hit 19 or so, it goes down hill fast.  REAL fast.  

c) if there is an accepted spelling, I think it's Yarmulke - contraction of two words, Yuh-Ray Mahl-Kuh, said quickly it's more like yamaha sounding.

I normally ALWAYS keep my head covered, I'll wear a non-arfkom hat this time.  Something like 'my mother didn't hug me enough when I was a kid and all I got was this lousy hat"
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/Galleries/Avatars/50778.gif

did you miss?

I just have one question I really want to ask.  I mean REALLY! Why they call themselves the InternationalSM in America and the PalestinianSM everywhere else?  I'll try not to sound too confrontational so they don't pick up on my jewish testosterone.

I was referring more to their femanazi cause.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos.ar15.com/Galleries/Avatars/50778.gif

did you miss?

I was referring more to their femanazi cause.

oh.  Too easy.  Too easy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Too funny.

Nah, dress nice, comb your hair (get a hair cut), smell good.

I expect a report back with pics.

PS Don't get thrown out. Be a real spy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Ask lots of questions about the treatment of women in Islamic countries.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ask lots of questions about the treatment of women in Islamic countries.

technically PAlestinians don't like those countries nor should ISM.  I don't know where they actually stand though.  most Pali's alternate between hating US/Israel and the ararb world that are the real ones who screwed them over when it mattered.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#25]
That should be interesting.
Hey, do you by chance have a Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership t-shirt to wear?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
some hippie got run over by one "trying to protect" a house from being torn down

The house either sheltered a weapons smuggling tunnel or was used to make bombs. totally legit hit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Agile tongues.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I hear the best place to pick up palestinian chicks is behind a caterpillar...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That should be interesting.
Hey, do you by chance have a Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership t-shirt to wear?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I hear the best place to pick up palestinian chicks is behind a caterpillar...

Oh shit!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

heres a link that can't even spell it right LOL
www.akdh.ch/catapillar.htm

another moonbat link

my dads company proudly uses CAT equipment
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd definitely go with the IDF t-shirt.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw that episode on The Man Show. It was hilarious.

+1

A work of pure genious.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Give women the right to vote.  
Oh wait.  They can already vote.  Never mind.    

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good luck Bro!

IBNT

you're quick on the draw tonight!

Chapperjoe- have a good time.  i'd leave the yamakah(no idea on real spelling) at home

man ive been off but im back, hey NT, did you know you spelled your name wrong?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:39:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

heres a link that can't even spell it right LOL
www.akdh.ch/catapillar.htm

another moonbat link

my dads company proudly uses CAT equipment

a) pro israel company to the hilt
+
b) they custom ordered a bike from AMERICAN CHOPPER

= c) I guarantee you they're god and gun folks too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:44:12 AM EDT
[#37]
TAG
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:24:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

[spellingnazi]suffrage[/spellingnazi]

and YES, WE MUST STOP IT NOW
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#39]

He won't fit in then!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:23:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

He won't fit in then!

why?  I have pubic hair, don't shave my legs and have been to East Jerusalem like 20 times!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#41]
target acquired:
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Iraqi and Palestinian women confront war and occupation

How so?

By bitching about it at the College of Arts and Sciences?

No offense, but i'm starting to think these ROP'ers actually prefer to live in the middle ages.

I seriously hope you put a major league case of mind-fuck on these idiots.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Go have some fun. Have a good time. Take lots of pics. We are here in America and you are allowed to do such things and then post them all here so we can get a few laughs!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#45]
I decided to go in full Jewsih regalia, yamika, tzitzis and all, just as I go to class.  This is American.  If they don't like me, fuck em.

Problem was trying to find a shirt that wasnt overty offensive to the audience.  EVERY single damn thing I own is either US or Israeli armed forces marked, super sniper, arfkom, anti-hippie, etc.

Anyhow, I'm bringing a notebook and my pocket CS dispensor and a good pair of nikes.

I'll report back in a couple of hours.  If I survive I'm headed to koshermart in Md to celebrate with a steak.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I decided to go in full Jewsih regalia, yamika, tzitzis and all, just as I go to class.  This is American.  If they don't like me, fuck em.

Problem was trying to find a shirt that wasnt overty offensive to the audience.  EVERY single damn thing I own is either US or Israeli armed forces marked, super sniper, arfkom, anti-hippie, etc.

Anyhow, I'm bringing a notebook and my pocket CS dispensor and a good pair of nikes.

I'll report back in a couple of hours.  If I survive I'm headed to koshermart in Md to celebrate with a steak.

An IDF shirt would work fine, they probably cant read it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Wow, tagged for update. Good luck Joe.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top