Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Shoot the Mesicans!!!!

nice

Quoted:
Time for a little stress relief.....then write your congress-critters

http://pcdevils.com/flashme.php?swf=/media/flash/wp_game_border_patrol.swf

Pay particular attention to the numbers..

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wonder if this just applies to just Mexicans or everyone who is here illegally.

I guess it will make a good time to get in the US and not come back

Seriously, I think you guys need to mine your bloody Southern Border.. Seriously...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/rusticarts/net%20pics/chick2.jpg

I agree, but we need to act quickly to get as many opposition letters to our Senators so they KNOW, explicitly, that there is an overwhelming majority of LEGAL citizens who don't want this to happen.

Agreed!

Done and Done!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Amnesty is coming.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]

firefighters, farm workers and Hispanic students who had thought of US law as protecting them and are now starting to see it as a threat to their future

You mean the laws that they broke to get here...of all the entitlement, bullshit arrogance.

Fuck every one of the illegals that are marching. You want to find illegals...you've got 500K of them marching in LA right now.

This issue pisses me off more than any other. And our spineless, bought-and-paid-for-by-special-interests President is only adding to the problem by showing GOP weakness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's how this works. You have a membership club. You as a member decides how when and where your money is spent. One day some members of the club decide to let outsiders in without paying, and also to let outsiders vote how your money is spent.

BAM, it's not your club anymore.......(or your money)......

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#7]

After days of street demonstrations that stretched from California to the gounds of the U.S. Capitol, the committee also voted to strip out proposed criminal penalties for residents found to be in this country illegally.

Clever use of the word "resident."
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#8]
There as around 20 or so high school aged kids on the streets waving mexican flags screaming viva la mexico about an hour ago

GO THE FUCK BACK TO MEXICO IF IT'S SO BADASS
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I already fired a letter to Senator George Allen.

I would write to Senator John Warner, but he is nearly senile and is probably looking forward to being allies with Feinstein and Kennedy.

May as well send MY letter to SANTA...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#10]
My hogs are getting hungry......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:00:23 AM EDT
[#11]
BOHICA
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Cultural diversity from Europe made this country great.

+1

The PC propagandists have been quite successful the past couple decades.  This obvious fact will be greeted with silence, at best.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe if we all converted our guns to full auto and took to the street we could get amnesty too.  
Sad day when someone here illegally gets what they want and we can't.  "It's OK officer I am here on the guest shooter program."

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There as around 20 or so high school aged kids on the streets waving mexican flags screaming viva la mexico about an hour ago

GO THE FUCK BACK TO MEXICO IF IT'S SO BADASS

They are waving those flags as conquerors.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Our elected leaders are totally lacking in both balls and brains. None of them are no longer willing to do what is right for this nation. I am almost to the point of giving up. This nation is a lost cause.

Sad but true.

Merely a matter of time ( and shifting demographics)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
May as well send MY letter to SANTA...

Yeah, you're S.O.L..
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Our elected leaders occupational government are totally lacking in both balls and brains bought and paid for. None of them are no longer willing to do what is right for this nation, but are more than happy to do the bidding of their true masters who are not the We, the People of the united States anymore. I am almost to the point of giving up. This nation is a lost cause it's all over but the shouting, and the fighting, God willing.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'm doing my part.  I urge you all to do the same.  Feel free to copy/paste my letter.

Anybody else?  Has everyone bitching here sent a letter if not to thier Senator than to any other possible swing Senators?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm doing my part.  I urge you all to do the same.  Feel free to copy/paste my letter.

Anybody else?  Has everyone bitching here sent a letter if not to thier Senator than to any other possible swing Senators?

Uh, yeah.

7th post of the thread I requested they start writing.

Glad to see another request on page three too!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, yeah.

7th post of the thread I requested they start writing.

Glad to see another request on page three too!

Gotta keep prodding.  If you've written, outstanding.... now go make a phone call .
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top