Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 4:57:00 PM EDT
My scenerio...

Single male living in a condo w/ a yard.

I appreciate a well taken yard. The condo association takes care of all landscaping. But there are some people who go overboard with their gardens. I will not go into great detail but in my opinion it is borderline obnoxious.

Planting season is soon to arrive. I plan on having some very nice floral beds, along with hanging pots, etc...

My question... Are pink flamingos off limits??? I can't have someone 1 up me...

FYI.. decent area, small yards, condos range from 150- 400k (lakefront)..since I rent, there is a good bet I might be doing this againt the "Rules & regs" of an association. They can suck it if they can't take a joke.

flame on
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
If it was me I would get a doz. or so of these.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]
ah shit... good idea...seriously..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Pot.  It's a cool looking plant, and it smells nice.  Plus, the smoking (or selling for profit).
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Pot.  It's a cool looking plant, and it smells nice.  Plus, the smoking (or selling for profit).

not a burner here....but I would grow it if I could.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#5]
what the fuck?

need some ideas here..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
here's an idea: don't get into a penis measuring contest with condo commandos, especially not over flowers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
This one will spin out of control.  IBTL  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
here's an idea: don't get into a penis measuring contest with condo commandos, especially not over flowers.

I'm assuming you are not part of a homeowners association...

I lived in rural areas all my life,  being able to piss off my front porch, etc....

I have to put up with honda hybrids with rainbow stickers & kerry bumper stickers on a constant basis.

Just trying to have a little fun with what I have.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]
either cactus or a palm tree
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top