Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 4:28:11 PM EDT
No pics but damn I impress myself sometimes!

I flew a pilot trainer today and sitting at 2500-3000 AGL and doing stalls and falls at flight level 110 for 5 hours actually got me sick for the first time in my career..  Albeit I have about 1000 hours under my belt, it's not really much..  The air was just typical for this time of the year..  So As I'm yacking into a bag, I actually decided that I was gonna treat myself tonight.  I cooked up some Dungeoness crab clusters in Old Bay, sauteed asparagus in a lemon butter sauce, sliced portabeelo mushrooms sauteed lightly and deglazed with some Italian wine I brought home from Sig last year and a NY Strip seared and then finished to medium in the broiler..

Fuck I'm full..  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Worthless without pics
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I know but I went through it pretty fast anyway, it was pure carnage.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top