Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 6:56:14 AM EDT
In particular I was wondering about the 260 out of the 20" barrel.  Anybody bought one of the DPMS uppers or complete rifle?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Um....it's like because um....I um.....get so many informative replies like yours, is the reason I have to  keep running the same question.

Thanks for the help. I like to know how many times and on what days I ask it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Um....it's like because um....I um.....get so many informative replies like yours, is the reason I have to  keep running the same question.

Thanks for the help. I like to know how many times and on what days I ask it.

Try bumping your original post up to the top rather than making several posts of the same subject.

Or posting gun related questions in the gun related forums, rather than the GD where we just talk about pie, 87 and bread all day.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are so good at searching the archives for me, I'm surprised you haven't found the thread I already placed in the "tech forums" /AR10 variants last week.  

It's my preference to start a fresh new thread, then bring something back up from the dead of page 37 with a bunch of "BTT", "BTT", "BTT"......

....to me that amounts to the same sought of useless posting as is happening to this thread right now........Not a single informative post answering the original question!  

Any more?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top